Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! (2615 Views)

Sowore Wants Revolution Because He Wasn't Given Ministerial Slot / Osun Poll: See Why The Candidacy Of Adeoti/adeolu May Be The Best For Osun State / Consensus Candidacy Tears PDP Presidential Aspirants Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by NeeKlaus: 7:35am On Jul 15, 2017
sarrki:

Oye of little faith
I am not doubting his dreams, Bruh. Anybody can wake up one morning and express the desire to become Nigeria's next President.

My contention here is appointing Sëun as Information Minister. Sëun that hardly even takes a selfie of himself and avoids the spotlight would be given such a public position and he would accept??

I laugh in Hebrew.
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Amoto94(m): 7:50am On Jul 15, 2017
Truth234 Minister of Trade and Investment

1 Like

Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:05am On Jul 15, 2017
Dude, for over two years now you keep saying same things but has never for once asked how to govern a state as heterogeneous as Nigeria properly. You have not shown any intelligence in national issues and resolutions. Nothing. Just rantings of divinity. You think this God you worship is interested in who runs your country?

But I won't be surprised though if this dude is voted. This was how Africa produced experienced idiots like Salva-kiir, Paul Biya and Yahaya Jammeh. You don't pray to be a president in this evil world. You work towards it. Stop this nonsense. Democracy is not divinely inspired. Put your brain to good use.
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Danzakidakura(m): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2017
Destined2win:
I don't know oo. Since you have a big farm, you will champion food production in you LGA
this got me laughing and rolling on the floor, better still Destined2win you can make sarrki chief assliker in your party
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Destined2win: 9:08am On Jul 15, 2017
Danzakidakura:
this got me laughing and rolling on the floor, better still Destined2win you can make sarrki chief assliker in your party
grin
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Destined2win: 9:13am On Jul 15, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Dude, for over two years now you keep saying same things but has never for once asked how to govern a state as heterogeneous as Nigeria properly. You have not shown any intelligence in national issues and resolutions. Nothing. Just rantings of divinity. You think this God you worship is interested in who runs your country?

But I won't be surprised though if this dude is voted. This was how Africa produced experienced idiots like Salva-kiir, Paul Biya and Yahaya Jammeh. You don't pray to be a president in this evil world. You work towards it. Stop this nonsense. Democracy is not divinely inspired. Put your brain to good use.
smiley
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Destined2win: 9:16am On Jul 15, 2017
Sapiosexuality:

smiley

Thanks for your contribution but I do not owe you explanation to ALL I do about becoming President. What i really owe you isome ensuring that peace and prosperity is seen all over the land. At the suitable time, all you need to know about governing a heterogeneous nation as ours will be put to the fore. Action is the keyword.
And yes, God is interested in who governs this nation
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:24am On Jul 15, 2017
Destined2win:
smiley

Thanks for your contribution but I do not owe you explanation to ALL I do about becoming President. What i really owe you isome ensuring that peace and prosperity is seen all over the land. At the suitable time, all you need to know about governing a heterogeneous nation as ours will be put to the fore. Action is the keyword.
And yes, God is interested in who governs this nation
Action and God? Without Sense?
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Destined2win: 9:32am On Jul 15, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Action and God? Without Sense?
OK tell me, how do I make the tourism industry more productive?
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:36am On Jul 15, 2017
Destined2win:
OK tell me, how do I make the tourism industry more productive?
Tell you? Why should I tell you?
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Destined2win: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Tell you? Why should I tell you?
Alright take care.
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:05am On Jul 15, 2017
Destined2win:
Alright take care.
Better. When you become serious, read online and offline, interact with Nigerians then come online to ask questions on the ones you can't find solutions to. Open threads on self development not empty divine braggadocio. Open up responsible threads and not this usual garbage.
I hate to see stupidity in the name of God.

Do you know why there is corruption in Nigeria? Do you know why people act the way they do here? Do you know what we were doing before the colonialist came here? Do you know why we think whites and foreigners are better than us? Do you know why we elect dunces like the current man? Learn and stop this nonsense. It's irritating.
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Destined2win: 10:09am On Jul 15, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Better. When you become serious, read online and offline, interact with Nigerians then come online to ask questions on the ones you can't find solutions to. Open threads on self development not empty divine braggadocio. Open up responsible threads and not this usual garbage.
I hate to see stupidity in the name of God.

Do you know why there is corruption in Nigeria? Do you know who why people act the way they do? Do you know what we were doing before the colonialist came in? Do you know why we think whites and foreigners are better than us? Do you know why we elect dunces like the current man? Learn and stop this nonsense. It's irritating.
Yes I know all that and so much more. No bragging. But we'll talk about them sometime later. For now, take me as The President to come in no distant time
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:13am On Jul 15, 2017
Destined2win:
Yes I know all that and so much more. No bragging. But we'll talk about them sometime later. For now, take me as The President to come in no distant time
Then stop opening threads that derail the IQ further. If you really know all these you'd know why it is urgent to kill every atom of stupidity by promoting proper values. Build yourself and engage with other Nairalanders intellectually and stop this contagious stupidity. How do you know if what you know is sound if you don't test yourself in any way? Just stop this. It's annoying and brain damaging.
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
Destined2win:
Pray for my Presidency!!

WHY do you want to be president?

Apart from posting on Nairaland, what other PLANS do you have in place to actualize your dream?
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Destined2win: 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
alignacademy:

WHY do you want to be president?

Apart from posting on Nairaland, what other PLANS do you have in place to actualize your dream?
I need to restore the faith of the citizen in this nation and make peace and prosperity the standard expectation of all.

I can't put my plans on here for now.
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Destined2win:
I need to restore the faith of the citizen in this nation and make peace and prosperity the standard expectation of all.

I can't put my plans on here for now.

This sounds vague and unconvincing.
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Destined2win: 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
alignacademy:

This sounds vague and unconvincing.
Yes it is. To make you understand wholly, I have to break it down bits by bits. You know I can't do that right here....at least not today. But I'll mention you if I eventually put it up here.
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
Destined2win:
Yes it is. To make you understand wholly, I have to break it down bits by bits. You know I can't do that right here....at least not today. But I'll mention you if I eventually put it up here.

If you don't know WHERE you're going and WHY you are even going there, you may not like the results you get.

Cheers
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Destined2win: 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
alignacademy:

If you don't know WHERE you're going and WHY you are even going there, you may not like the results you get.

Cheers
You are correct. Thank you.
Re: Just In!! Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa To Be Given Ministerial Role Candidacy!! by Rtopzy(f): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2017
Cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bye Election: Pdp Floor Apc With Wide Margin / Video Of Don Wanny, His Boys, The Guns And The Military .... / MURIC Blasts EFCC For Allowing Fayose To ”make Mess Of Entire Nigeria”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.