Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) (36019 Views)

Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians / "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out / 2016 Internally Generated Revenue By Geopolitical Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by frank202012: 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
40kobo77:
This is bad.

Wanted to say something about those in power,then i remembered it is the police.

It shall not be well with the Nigerian Police.

OUR swear catching up with you guys. Quote me and unwashed female underwears fall on you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by tamquezee(m): 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
The day I will hear a good news concerning the well being of the common man in this administration; I will use one full sunlight detergent to wash my joystick

1 Like

Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
Corruption is deeply rooted in this country. I pity Buhari's anti-corruption war. What we need is a structure that will eliminate corruption, not media trial.

NPF is a nonsense place to work. Salary is not regular, you pay to get promoted, in fact you can do 9years without promotion or you sort with 250k or 500k. In fact to get redeploy is money too. I pity those guys.

Yes! I am in my house.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
Naija police no follow at all ......I got no love for dem
Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
40kobo77:
This is bad.

Wanted to say something about those in power,then i remembered it is the police.

It shall not be well with the Nigerian Police.

OUR swear catching up with you guys. Quote me and unwashed female underwears fall on you.
you know it's bad yet you justifying it

reply my Quote me, Karma fall on you
Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
Buhari govt and ineptitude na 5 and 6

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by Shaballantin(m): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
adenine02:
angry

No be their mate be this
https://www.nairaland.com/3923973/colourful-pictures-little-children-celebrating#58480160
and who told you they never complain about their neglect too? Y do they upload the pictures if not crying fowl,,, Wise up kid! What affects d police equally affects the army,,,

1 Like

Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by davillian(m): 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
Am I suppose to feel sorry for them!?
No sympathy for the Nigerian police.
Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
You want APC government and IGP to equipped you to fight and kill boko haram that are their invisible soldiers?

Na WA for una o.

Thanks your God that you have access to the internet, if not APC would have continued to lie to the world how they defeating boko haram APCilly.

Your president is a boko haram terrorist top brass. In case you don't remember. You have been brainwashed with lies and propaganda with change slogans.

If you all make it back alive to your families, congratulations.

The King of the Zoo and grand commander of boko haram terrorist is still in London's coma.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by MEGAWATCH: 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
THIS IS NOT A COUNTRY.
Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by naijagobetter(m): 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
he should f*cking shut up. Why did he join the Nigerin police? To sleep by his woman every night i presume, he is a disgrace to NPF, i hail our gallant soldiers sleepin in open fields, rains dangerous reptiles nd without water. He should tender his resignation.

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by sesaan(m): 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
the police man is not serious, He wants air conditioned room ? He has to understand Maiduguri is a war zone

1 Like

Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by michealdeco: 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
This country is a joke grin grin

Quote me and die cheesy
In Biafra we stand wink

1 Like

Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by Shaballantin(m): 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lol, can't stop laughing at dz tag, hahaaaaaa "internally displaced policemen "comedy for 9ja na die,,,
Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by 2016v2017: 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
smartty68:

Are these officers babies

Shouldn't they exercise their rights

Na on top civilians them get rights. Nonsense
Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
YEYE ZOOO cry cry cry cry
Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
SoftTechy:
Woww Freee Websitee Forr 100 Persons today. Check details in the Image below: I got mine free yesterday!.:........
I hope you know that cloning a website is a crime.
You know what I'm talking about.
Design your website yourself so you don't get in trouble.
That's all I'll say for now
Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by Beosten(m): 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
Their suffering will be increased in multiple folds. Amen
Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by ikevictor: 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
In reality, how can you subject human beings to such psycho torture and still expect them to "effectively " protect citizens?

These are humans, please!!
Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by greatbrian(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
Your father...... So your mother think borno z about laluxing or u were fnking U r going for a 5 star tin. I dont underatand d assumption. Go see real men in green, Who sleeps in the jungle with no mat. D only tin z d camo on them and probably dia shogo requirement. And to say of it sef. You are seeing too much peace, That's why u can open your gutter to complain and even use ur mobile, Wen u shud be dying somewia in pama. D idiots even so unethical to call out z boss. And even complain. Arm of assumption? As per your mother think u have right. Or z ur right to sleep. Police job na wawa sha. Civilians in uniform

Go and see real men digging trenches. Some will even crash in Gpmg trench during advance

Ur mother feel u must complain. U have a job dz y u r complaining and am damn sure. U don't know ur job. If u do ur father won't take to social media to say dz poo. If am d igp. I go find u and those morons that commented on ur page and charge u clowns for mutiny. And I will see u off to the gate of hell

1 Like

Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
make them raise money through road blocking... grin
Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by HAH: 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
I honestly didn't see anything dehumanising in the pictures, all I saw are men just arriving with their luggage.

Have they seen the condition of the other force at the war front? They even have mosquito nets.?
Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by greatbrian(m): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
HAH:
I honestly didn't see anything dehumanising in the pictures, all I saw are men just arriving with their luggage.

Have they seen the condition of the other force at the war front? They even have mosquito nets.?

As per laluxing standard........ . the cadet z not ready for the job
Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
greatermax77:
The kind of wickedness being mated to the junior officers by the senior ones are unimaginable.
Thats why many of these officers retire with strock & other strange illness.
The evil men do lives with them.
Just look at officers of the npf, is just a big shame & the oga 's on top are enjoing themselves in aircoditioned offices.
This is deep corruption.
Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by POpikin: 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
We are in zoo
Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by juman(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
One nigeria can never become a modern country.
Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by teniboss(m): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
Plsss this police man should keep quiet already.....soldiers are in some places with no access to even drinking water and he's fetching water and he's gat where to even tie his net yet complaining......
Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by Atakata(f): 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
smartty68:
Obviouslycheesy

Police are dumb-ass, fools, low self esteem, lawless, don't know their rights. Their muscle flexing is with innocent civilians. Nincompoops
abeg easy ...
Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
To whom much I given much should be expected

The comments on facebook
Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by mustaphasaidu: 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
Mopol no dey there?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara Governor Complains About "Conduct" Of Kwara Rep By-Election / Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests / Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.