Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) (36018 Views)

Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians / "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out / 2016 Internally Generated Revenue By Geopolitical Region (2) (3) (4)

Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by obamabinladen(m): 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
LionDeLeo this is also from your "saintly" region.
Hope you're counting?.
Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
obamabinladen:
LionDeLeo this is also from your "saintly" region.

Hope you're counting?.

And when has the provision of accommodation to security forces become the responsibility of the inhabitants?

What I think you want is attention and I have given some but, apparently, you lack what it takes to sustain it.

Take the advice here and get back to me accordingly, but until then, bye.

Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by adenine02: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
Shaballantin:
and who told you they never complain about their neglect too? Y do they upload the pictures if not crying fowl,,, Wise up kid! What affects d police equally affects the army,,,

Be reasonable they are fighting war

Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
It was expected that you will use roger to survive as you have always done in other states. Guess nobody there send una
Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by obamabinladen(m): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

And when has the provision of accommodation to security forces become the responsibility of the inhabitants?

What I think you want is attention and I have given some but, apparently, you lack what it takes to sustain it.

Take the advice here and get back to me accordingly, but until then, bye.

The caused is your "saintly" brother.

Kiss the truth.
Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
obamabinladen:

The caused is your "saintly" brother.

Kiss the truth.

Actually, I don't waste much time on illiterates.

Now get out.

Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
AND THATS HOW SOME MISCREANTS WILL ATTACK AND KILL THEM CHEAPLY UNPREPARED... MAY GOD HELP US IN THIS COUNTRY. AND THEM TOO, IF THEY FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE NOW, OPPRESSION WILL BE THEIR NEXT ACT. ONIRU IBORUN! embarassed
Re: Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
pity nigeria policeman or. woman
never
cos 50 naira as stop, go retire if. u tire..

Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate / Kwara Governor Complains About "Conduct" Of Kwara Rep By-Election / Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests