Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

More Than 23,862 Npower Beneficiaries Disqualified And More To Follow+video - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / More Than 23,862 Npower Beneficiaries Disqualified And More To Follow+video (38643 Views)

2016 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Enhanced - Npower / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! / Npower Beneficiaries Have Started Collecting Their Devices. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Than 23,862 Npower Beneficiaries Disqualified And More To Follow+video by olayiwola4u(m): 7:38am On Jul 17, 2017
Abbotp:

Hmmmm, how you read am?

2.45 million applications received and counting for 300,000 vacant positions

...That is nigeria for you.
Re: More Than 23,862 Npower Beneficiaries Disqualified And More To Follow+video by Abbotp: 8:12am On Jul 17, 2017
UPDATE
NPOWER TAX PHYSICAL VERIFICATION PROCESS HAS COMMENCED!!!

NPOWER NTAX Physical verification process Commences to select 7,500 candidates out of 229,245 candidates that applied.

According to the statement released by npower this morning, THE DESIGNATED PHYSICAL INTERVIEWS FOR NPOWER TAX, AS REQUIRED BY THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE, WILL COMMENCE IMMEDIATELY AND RUN CONTEMPORANEOUSLY WITH THE ASSESSMENTS. AS SUCH, APPLICANTS WHO HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN THEIR ASSESSMENTS AND PASSED MAY SOON BE INVITED FOR PHYSICAL INTERVIEWS.

MORE HERE:http://successsecrets01..com.ng/2017/07/npower-ntax-physical-verification.html

Re: More Than 23,862 Npower Beneficiaries Disqualified And More To Follow+video by UncleSnr(m): 10:29am On Jul 17, 2017
ProjectShamba, Nigeria’s largest project topic and research materials marketplace, provides students ultimate store to browse, download, and sell FULL academic software project topics and research materials.

All project topics listed on this site are provided by Student’s/ Experienced Project writers (vendors) and verified before listing on the site.

You can make money by uploading your previous academic projects, So other Students can download, use and learn the project, get project idea, concept on how to develop project and writing of technical documents.
Re: More Than 23,862 Npower Beneficiaries Disqualified And More To Follow+video by dollarprincess(f): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2017
There is still hope if only you can utilize it well this time
The New N-Npower Assessment Test Schedule Date For All Categories Announced: This is to inform the general public that the New N-Npower Assessment Test Schedule Date has being Announced
http://www.starteasyjob.com.ng/new-n-npower-assessment-test-schedule-date-categories-announced/
Re: More Than 23,862 Npower Beneficiaries Disqualified And More To Follow+video by sauceyboi: 11:34am On Jul 17, 2017
Re: More Than 23,862 Npower Beneficiaries Disqualified And More To Follow+video by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Abbotp:

You can proceed to write the test If you login and you can access the test page. Receiving the SMS should mean your BVN details match the data you submitted to Npower and you can proceed to write the test.

Oh thanks.
I have written the 20mins 11question test.
Five current affairs, six use of English
Re: More Than 23,862 Npower Beneficiaries Disqualified And More To Follow+video by Femexx(m): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
Abbotp:
UPDATE
NPOWER TAX PHYSICAL VERIFICATION PROCESS HAS COMMENCED!!!

NPOWER NTAX Physical verification process Commences to select 7,500 candidates out of 229,245 candidates that applied.

According to the statement released by npower this morning, THE DESIGNATED PHYSICAL INTERVIEWS FOR NPOWER TAX, AS REQUIRED BY THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE, WILL COMMENCE IMMEDIATELY AND RUN CONTEMPORANEOUSLY WITH THE ASSESSMENTS. AS SUCH, APPLICANTS WHO HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN THEIR ASSESSMENTS AND PASSED MAY SOON BE INVITED FOR PHYSICAL INTERVIEWS.

MORE HERE:http://successsecrets01..com.ng/2017/07/npower-ntax-physical-verification.html
How do one checks if he's passed the test?
Re: More Than 23,862 Npower Beneficiaries Disqualified And More To Follow+video by Abbotp: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
kenonze:

Oh thanks.

Congrats

1 Like

Re: More Than 23,862 Npower Beneficiaries Disqualified And More To Follow+video by Abbotp: 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
Femexx:

How do one checks if he's passed the test?

npower are the ones to notify you just like every other job interview. Only the employer can say those that passed based on their own selection matrix. Dont forget the phrase: Judges decisions are final
Re: More Than 23,862 Npower Beneficiaries Disqualified And More To Follow+video by GraciousGates: 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: More Than 23,862 Npower Beneficiaries Disqualified And More To Follow+video by Femexx(m): 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
Abbotp:

npower are the ones to notify you just like every other job interview. Only the employer can say those that passed based on their own selection matrix. Dont forget the phrase: Judges decisions are final
Thanks......keeping my fingers crossed
Re: More Than 23,862 Npower Beneficiaries Disqualified And More To Follow+video by steve888(m): 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
kenonze:

Pls did you use phone for your assessment test?

Five current affairs, six use of English [/b]
Re: More Than 23,862 Npower Beneficiaries Disqualified And More To Follow+video by ontolegit(m): 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
kenonze:

Oh thanks.
were you able to select device after the test?
Re: More Than 23,862 Npower Beneficiaries Disqualified And More To Follow+video by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
ontolegit:
were you able to select device after the test?

I didn't understand that part
I simply proceeded.
Pls what's the implications?
Re: More Than 23,862 Npower Beneficiaries Disqualified And More To Follow+video by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
Abbotp:

Congrats

I didn't select any device after the test because I didn't understand that part.
Whats the implications
Re: More Than 23,862 Npower Beneficiaries Disqualified And More To Follow+video by ontolegit(m): 6:06am On Jul 18, 2017
kenonze:

I didn't understand that part
I simply proceeded.
Pls what's the implications?
I was unable to select device too but there have been reports here that some were able to select their device. try and find out elsewhere and if it's thesame experience too then may be that's the next stage
Re: More Than 23,862 Npower Beneficiaries Disqualified And More To Follow+video by temmy59: 8:30am On Jul 18, 2017
Hello, Good day mr/miss i want to bring you this opportunity to make #200 per survey of 5 minutes to your paga account,

i know it small. it just money to use to recharge, but it something,

infant if you take it serious you can be making up to 4000 naira per week, like i am making.

if you are interested,

firstly, open a paga account at mypaga.com, an individual account.

after you have finished registering and opening an account. go to playstore and download the streetbees app, register on it using the phone number you used to register on paga.

then you should use this referal code 8175HY when you are asked to input refer code. then do the survey task, very easy and simple, in two working days your money would be deposied into your account, don't forgetr to use the reffer code 8175HY or else you would not be accepted. There would be a survey by 12 noon on tuesday 18/07/2017. please be available to do it.

Attached to this is a prove of payment i got from streetbees. Attached also is a prove of payment i got yesterday

Thanks

Regards

Re: More Than 23,862 Npower Beneficiaries Disqualified And More To Follow+video by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 18, 2017
ontolegit:
I was unable to select device too but there have been reports here that some were able to select their device. try and find out elsewhere and if it's thesame experience too then may be that's the next stage

OK sir.
If I may ask,... What's the meaning. Are they gonna give us those Device?
Re: More Than 23,862 Npower Beneficiaries Disqualified And More To Follow+video by Princealex1(m): 7:55am On Jul 19, 2017
temmy59:
Hello, Good day mr/miss i want to bring you this opportunity to make #200 per survey of 5 minutes to your paga account,

infant if you take it serious you can be making up to 4000 naira per week, like i am making.

if you are interested,

after you have finished registering and opening an account. go to playstore and download the streetbees app, register on it using the phone number you used to register on paga.

then you should use this referal code 8175HY when you are asked to input refer code. then do the survey task, very easy and simple, in two working days your money would be deposied into your account, don't forgetr to use the reffer code 8175HY or else you would not be accepted. There would be a survey by 12 noon on tuesday 18/07/2017. please be available to do it.

Attached to this is a prove of payment i got from streetbees. Attached also is a prove of payment i got yesterday

Thanks

Regards

you didnt explain how one can make the #4000 a week, and also is the payment credit card or cash?
Re: More Than 23,862 Npower Beneficiaries Disqualified And More To Follow+video by temmy59: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2017
Princealex1:

you didnt explain how one can make the #4000 a week, and also is the payment credit card or cash?
It is cash, just go ahead and do the survey, that how it accumulate
Re: More Than 23,862 Npower Beneficiaries Disqualified And More To Follow+video by Princealex1(m): 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
temmy59:

if you are interested,

Thanks

Regards

I sent you a pm , i need you to help me clarify somethings

(1) (2) (Reply)

United Bank For Africa (UBA) 2013 Recruitment / Skye. Bank / What Has Become Of The NNPC Recruitment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.