Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,131 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Tekno Wants A Child From Lola Rae? (Check This Out) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Wants A Child From Lola Rae? (Check This Out) (38013 Views)

Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter / Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo / Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Wants A Child From Lola Rae? (Check This Out) by ayogozie(m): 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nice one bro ride on
Re: Tekno Wants A Child From Lola Rae? (Check This Out) by PenisCaP: 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
B
Re: Tekno Wants A Child From Lola Rae? (Check This Out) by femi4: 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
beautebeats:
If I catch that yeye Paul Ehn... now he's saying "hurry up, that's the real happiness" after he has played his wife up and down, doing her anyhow. Now he has mouth to follow talk.
how much you do that braids
Re: Tekno Wants A Child From Lola Rae? (Check This Out) by MillySWAGZ(m): 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
Tekno self-to get baby mama don dey hungry am
Re: Tekno Wants A Child From Lola Rae? (Check This Out) by 0b10010011: 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2017

I just pray the unborn child never takes after his dentition

Re: Tekno Wants A Child From Lola Rae? (Check This Out) by HausaOverlord: 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
U made over 1mill and u still dey find clients abi, pass that shiit bruh u too much.
Re: Tekno Wants A Child From Lola Rae? (Check This Out) by ikevictor: 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
deepwater:
As if now, there are three topics on FP about baby mama "sheets" and "piece"
This is very wrong, just the way our communities have settled down with with the fact of Yahoo yahoo guys as normal thing, same way the media is subliminally pushing the ideas of "babymamaism" to young girls.

In the next ten years bastards go fullby Nigeria o shocked.

Kai
This bbitches are way too cheap
Dayum! angry

Collecting sperms up and down like it's blood tonic undecided

Does being a bastard make one less human

1 Like

Re: Tekno Wants A Child From Lola Rae? (Check This Out) by hardguy23(m): 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
40kobo77:

Just like you.

Takes one Bastard to know another.

How is your landlord father?has your mom told your "supposed" dad that the landlord is your father?

Ask your mom how she pays the landlord for rent,since your loser father is jobless.

Re: Tekno Wants A Child From Lola Rae? (Check This Out) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
This techno self. .he looks like someone that was a sicki sicki during his childhood days...but him fine sha
Re: Tekno Wants A Child From Lola Rae? (Check This Out) by MLK22555: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
Why all the tekeme tekeme if he does not want a Kid[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: Tekno Wants A Child From Lola Rae? (Check This Out) by Ugosample(m): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
ikevictor:

Does being a bastard make one less human
Help me ask the idiot
Re: Tekno Wants A Child From Lola Rae? (Check This Out) by feelgoodstuffs(m): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
Tecno/Lola=Two Cute combination, but I dey trip for that Lola Rae sha wink
Re: Tekno Wants A Child From Lola Rae? (Check This Out) by stieyven(m): 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
pressplay411:
So thats how tekno stole the girl of my dreams.
*smashes tecno phone on the wall* *wakes up*
Thank God my tecno phone is still intact.
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Tekno Wants A Child From Lola Rae? (Check This Out) by officialhotice: 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Tekno Wants A Child From Lola Rae? (Check This Out) by davidif: 12:54am On Jul 16, 2017
deepwater:
As of now, there are three topics on FP about baby mama "sheets" and "piece"
This is very wrong, just the way our communities have settled down with with the fact of Yahoo yahoo guys as normal thing, same way the media is subliminally pushing the ideas of "babymamaism" to young girls.

In the next ten years bastards go full Nigeria o shocked.

Kai
This bbitches are way too cheap
Dayum! angry

Collecting sperms up and down like it's blood tonic undecided

I reject that o. I don't want this country to end up like a lot of carribean countries or the United States where around 75% of African Americans are born out of wedlock.
Re: Tekno Wants A Child From Lola Rae? (Check This Out) by killemslim(m): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
So the step-by-step Culture of dating, courtship, marriage and then children making up a family has been fully abolished by our generation.....SMH. If one can take a bold step of having a kid with another person (which is already a lifetime link) then why not just be bold enough to get married?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV / Actor Olumide Bakare On Sick Bed (Photo) / Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.