Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

This Is Not Photo Shop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Not Photo Shop (5366 Views)

Pregnant Man Gives Birth To His Own Daughter Because His Wife Could Not (PHOTO) / After Some Hot Photo Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Not Photo Shop by sheddo619(m): 9:02am On Jul 15, 2017
Somewhere in KD, law of gravity been broken
Mods can move it to the right section

Re: This Is Not Photo Shop by CyberGypsy(m): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2017
what is this

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Photo Shop by sheddo619(m): 9:16am On Jul 15, 2017
CyberGypsy:
what is this
suspended pole my brother

4 Likes

Re: This Is Not Photo Shop by jay2pee(m): 9:18am On Jul 15, 2017
Hmmm... Interesting
Re: This Is Not Photo Shop by SirMichael1: 9:25am On Jul 15, 2017
A law can not be overcame but can only be subdued by a much higher force/law which in this case is the 'law of equilibrium'. The law that keeps an object stable.

It isn't surprising as there are 3 wires connected at an even angle to the pole. That accounts for the suspension

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Photo Shop by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 15, 2017
Other poles are still holding the wires together na,this shortened pole may not have weight. The wires are even firmly attached to all the poles,they are not dangling.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Photo Shop by mofeoluwadassah: 9:37am On Jul 15, 2017
so
Re: This Is Not Photo Shop by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 15, 2017
they are watching us frm the high places grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Photo Shop by Greenbullet(m): 9:45am On Jul 15, 2017
Ohhh shit
Re: This Is Not Photo Shop by Joshkid(m): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2017
Tiny23:
Other poles are still holding the wires together na,this shortened pole may not have weight. The wires are even firmly attached to all the poles,they are not dangling.
Any super light material can be suspended like that
Re: This Is Not Photo Shop by Tamarapetty(f): 10:45am On Jul 15, 2017
Lol
Re: This Is Not Photo Shop by CyberGypsy(m): 11:20am On Jul 15, 2017
sheddo619:
suspended pole my brother
and is it defiling gravity .?
Re: This Is Not Photo Shop by igraman(m): 11:31am On Jul 15, 2017
Idontbilivit
Re: This Is Not Photo Shop by Teedawg: 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
SirMichael1:
A law can not be overcame but can only be subdued by a much higher force/law which in this case is the 'law of equilibrium'. The law that keeps an object stable.

It isn't surprising as there are 3 wires connected at an even angle to the pole. That accounts for the suspension
bro forget this your inglish no apply to that picture examim that image well and you'll know that there is a difference between practical and theorems

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not Photo Shop by Gloria3389(f): 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
very possible...
that is why I love physics
principle of equilibrium explains it all...

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not Photo Shop by SirMichael1: 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
Teedawg:
bro forget this your inglish no apply to that picture examim that image well and you'll know that there is a difference between practical and theorems

So explain how an airplane can be suspended and also why ships don't sink and turn into submarines or better yet, explain how a rocket is able to defile gravity or stay atop it?

It will be a blow to my face that I, a science student agree that some spiritual forces are at work here. I don't subscribe to cheap-ideas all because its beyond my grasp.
Re: This Is Not Photo Shop by Teedawg: 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
SirMichael1:

So explain how an airplane can be suspended and also why ships don't sink and turn into submarines or better yet, explain how a rocket is able to defile gravity or stay atop it?

It will be a blow to my face that I, a science student agree that some spiritual forces are at work here. I don't subscribe to cheap-ideas all because its beyond my grasp.
planes ships rocket are not being aided by wires.. we are talking projectiles gravity aerodynamics i can't see any of that in those pictureswasn't also implying that spiritual forces are at work what i was trying to tell you was that the explanations you have to why that wood was hanging is not it oga
Re: This Is Not Photo Shop by SirMichael1: 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
Teedawg:
planes ships rocket are not being aided by wires.. we are talking projectiles gravity aerodynamics i can't see any of that in those pictureswasn't also implying that spiritual forces are at work what i was trying to tell you was that the explanations you have to why that wood was hanging is not it oga

Rocket flies because its escape velocity is enough to overcome the earth's gravitational force of attraction. That doesn't imply that gravity is absent., it just means that a much higher force overcame it.

When you were a child, have you ever had two adults with one holding your hands and the other your legs? Or four adults holding each of your limbs? Didn't you suspend in the air? Is your body not symmetrically even at the perfect angles so all that could be feasible. Explain that to me oga?

Look at that pole and see the angle at which the 3 diff wires are all connected? Looks to me like it's a 120o connection or close to it.

Its a perfect triad connected at a perfect angle to give a perfect suspension due to the force/law of equilibrium. Talk about the shape with the strongest connection. The triangle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Photo Shop by SirMichael1: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
Mynd44 or Lalasticla or Seun, please for clarification purpose, I'd like that this topic be moved to FP to enable people get the idea behind all these by debates in the form replies/comment. I gave a scientific explanation but some folks wouldn't come to term with it. Please.

Thank you
Re: This Is Not Photo Shop by Nutase: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: This Is Not Photo Shop by Teedawg: 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
SirMichael1:

Rocket flies because its escape velocity is enough to overcome the earth's gravitational force of attraction. That doesn't imply that gravity is absent., it just means that a much higher force overcame it.

When you were a child, have you ever had two adults with one holding your hands and the other your legs? Or four adults holding each of your limbs? Didn't you suspend in the air? Is your body not symmetrically even at the perfect angles so all that could be feasible. Explain that to me oga?

Look at that pole and see the angle at which the 3 diff wires are all connected? Looks to me like it's a 120o connection or close to it.

Its a perfect triad connected at a perfect angle to give a perfect suspension due to the force/law of equilibrium. Talk about the shape with the strongest connection. The triangle.
actually what i implied was that all the planes ships and rocket you mentioned had to do with all those things i mentioned. nonetheless i have seen what you wer talking about guess i should have been the one to observe the picture well
Thank You smiley
Re: This Is Not Photo Shop by SirMichael1: 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
Teedawg:

actually what i implied was that all the planes ships and rocket you mentioned had to do with all those things i mentioned. nonetheless i have seen what you wer talking about guess i should have been the one to observe the picture well
Thank You smiley

You're welcome bro. Nice conversing with you. smiley
Re: This Is Not Photo Shop by Priceless25: 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: This Is Not Photo Shop by IgbalodeRaymond: 3:05am On Jul 18, 2020
Priceless25:
@IgbalodeRaymond... please how do you order on eBay and have them delivered to Nigeria without hassles, wanna order a laptop from Amazon but have no idea if the item will actually get to me. Had to quote you on a dead thread so I won't derail anything for anyone.
send me your number (WhatsApp) to
cashntake@gmail.com
Re: This Is Not Photo Shop by haiti007(m): 5:02am On Jul 18, 2020
Teedawg:

The bolded is nonrelative to the post.
The pole itself is dried and processes insignificant weight on the wires.
With the angles of the three wires to the pole, it's not a mysterious or non explainable scene
Re: This Is Not Photo Shop by callmeRichie(m): 7:49am On Jul 18, 2020
what has gravity got to do here?? This is a pure case of BALANCE! See the 3 wire strands holding the peg.
Re: This Is Not Photo Shop by EbenezerTriumph: 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
send me your number (WhatsApp) to cashntake@gmail.com
Isa Abubakar spotted cool
Re: This Is Not Photo Shop by IgbalodeRaymond: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
Isa Abubakar spotted cool
you dey enjoy yourself on nairaland dey terrorise dem ladies
Re: This Is Not Photo Shop by Drsnives(m): 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
it is well with me
Re: This Is Not Photo Shop by Priceless25: 2:17am On Jan 20, 2021
Re: This Is Not Photo Shop by tobechi74: 3:06am On Jan 20, 2021
Strong breeze no dey blow for this side abi
Re: This Is Not Photo Shop by rexlims(m): 7:00am On Jan 20, 2021
SirMichael1:

well explained

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material / Sex With My Ex In Her Flat / “it’s Hard For Me To Find A Boyfriend Because Of The Content I Post On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.