Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu (45114 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo: 3 Lagos Road Projects He's Passionate About & The Contractors / Man Gives Osinbajo Bread In Abuja, Breaches Security / Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu by Chiefpriest1(m): 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nigerians should be giving that Senate conditions right now
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu by UltimatedeBest(m): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
The headline should be: Senate gives 3 conditions for peace bw Legislature and executive
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu by tyav7: 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
KahlDrogo:

Ayamnotunderstanding.

They gave three conditions to confirm Magu and the topmost condition is for him to be fired?
You dey mind our brand of journalism?

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu by tomakint: 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Your methods are crude? shocked

I bet you apply doggy as opposed to missionary. grin

I can cope with that. grin
I swear nigga u gonna kill me...... cheesy grin I don't think charlotteflair will like this...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu by Kiakia(m): 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
KahlDrogo:

Ayamnotunderstanding.

They gave three conditions to confirm Magu and the topmost condition is for him to be fired?
Confusing!

2 Likes

Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu by Kiakia(m): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

A clear indication you actually read the report thoroughly.

The legislooters are obviously confused.
They are confused, really. I did not expect the firing of Magu to be among their useless and inconsequential conditions in the circumstance.
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu by KahlDrogo(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
tomakint:

I swear nigga u gonna kill me...... cheesy grin I don't think charlotteflair will like this...
She suggested so o, I only extrapolated. grin

2 Likes

Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu by Kiakia(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
It is time to do away with this democracy. The way it is practiced in Nigeria is not ideal and as envisaged.
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu by nurex01(m): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
wallex1983:
Senate wants to be respected, even in their recklessness.

Nigeria is finished.

To be sincere, Nigeria has turned to something else.
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu by ZACHIE: 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunnysunny69:
We practice a presidential system of government where The legislatures makes the law, the executives enacts and the judiciary enforces. .

Executive enacts laws?
I no blame you.
The 5 modafokas that gave you those 5 Likes na dem I blame.
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu by ReubenE(m): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunnysunny69:
We practice a presidential system of government where there is separation of power. The legislatures makes the law, the executives enacts and the judiciary enforces. In instances where there is a disagreement on separation of powers, the judiciary has the job of deciding who is right.
My brother, make laws and enact laws is the same in this context.
The Legislature makes or enact laws, the Executive enforces or implements, and the Judiciary interpret the laws, apply them in individual cases, and settles disputes between warring parties.....

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu by babyfaceafrica: 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

A clear indication you actually read the report thoroughly.

The legislooters are obviously confused.
maybe even the news is fake
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu by GoodMuyis(m): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
So it all about their ego as senator, BS
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu by omoelerin1: 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunnysunny69:
We practice a presidential system of government where there is separation of power. The legislatures makes the law, the executives enacts and the judiciary enforces. In instances where there is a disagreement on separation of powers, the judiciary has the job of deciding who is right.
do not mislead. be careful
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu by PenSniper: 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nah, is Bukola Saraki a real medical doctor ?
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
The Senate is representative ofthe average Nigerian and this should not be taken as an insult but as a statement of fact. A country gets the legislators it deserves.
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu by tomakint: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Forgive and forget and enjoy the unfolding drama grin

Saraki's babe undecided

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu by Newbiee: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
And there was no mention of withdrawal of the appeal on senate president asset declaration case as part of the conditions?
I don't believe it.
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu by omoelerin1: 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
doublestrika:
About 80% of Nigeria problems come from the national assembly
you re a liar.
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu by EvilMetahuman: 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
Samusu:
OK, noted
aren't you also trying to brainwash some ediots with this nonsense meme?
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu by CharlotteFlair: 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Your methods are crude? shocked

I bet you apply doggy as opposed to missionary. grin

I can cope with that. grin
Look I'm not kidding, my methods are crude. Better beware.
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu by CharlotteFlair: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
rooftech:
Osinbajo should just start arresting the criminals starting from Akwa Ibom state ,they rest will just crumble.
Poor Osin! You arrogate too much power to poor guy.
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu by Olumaeme: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
tomakint:
If Osinbajo will be wise, let him not bother to honour those baseless conditions they are damn too shallow and inconsequential to the issues on ground. Saraki's ego is taking a huge toll on him. His trial at the Court of Appeal should commence soon and his azzz kicked out of the useless chamber.

Hehehehe, maybe when you finally wake up from your slumber.... Dream on!

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu by CharlotteFlair: 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
tomakint:

Saraki's babe undecided
Me? Not a chance.
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu by maisauki: 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
wallex1983:
Magu can be reassigned to another position in the country that doesn't require senate approval.

But next time, when the executive appoints someone to act, especially in a sensitive office such as the EFCC chairman, his name should be quickly forwarded to the senate for approval before he begins to step on toes
MAGU DOESN'T NEED SENATE APPROVAL, HE CAN CONTINUE TO ACT IN ACTING CAPACITY.
You should ask d question: why is d senate not approvin him? simply because they have skeleton in their cupboards and magu'n(thunderbolt) is their nightmare
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu by sunnysunny69(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
omoelerin1:
do not mislead. be careful
mislead myself, thanks.
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu by Adebowale89(m): 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
doublestrika:
About 80% of Nigeria problems come from the national assembly

one, their monthly salary x109 members= Nigerians abject poverty

out of the money Nigeria generate in a month, 75% goes into these politicians account and you are telling me Nigeria go better

I don't know if "better" now has another meaning
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu by sunnysunny69(m): 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
ZACHIE:

Executive enacts laws?
I no blame you.
The 5 modafokas that gave you those 5 Likes na dem I blame.
just woke up then, mistake corrected. grin grin grin
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu by TheDirectorate: 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
wallex1983:
Senate wants to be respected, even in their recklessness.

Nigeria is finished.

These senators are pure jokers. Brigands, all of them. They are even afraid of Magu's shadow. God will keep Buhari alive to bring these kleptomaniacs to justice.
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
APC will use Magu's sacked as one of their achievements.

Causing confusions and distractions from their first day in power, no single profitable performance since these two arm robbers of government came to power.
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu by Princewell2012(m): 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
KahlDrogo:

Ayamnotunderstanding.

My brother that one self weak me. Honestly am comfused grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics / Obiano And Wife At Catholic Church In Lagos - Photos / Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.