Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,050 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? (6215 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? by bbbabes(f): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2017
Instagram, a photo-sharing app, has given thousands of Nigerians an opportunity to showcase their best pictures to the world. A lot of Nigerian ladies have taken advantage of this as a way to feature their gorgeousness and grow their brands.
We have compiled a list of some beauties and we must confess, they are all quite gorgeous.

Do you think these queens are the most beautiful Nigerian ladies:

@realprincessdemi

@quinny_vuitton

@kingronke

@pretty_tonia_

@cy4luv212

i think @mz_jayjay1 is the hottest of all of them, check her photos and the rest of them here
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/are-these-most-beautiful-nigerian.html
Re: Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? by falconey(m): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2017
Beautiful hoes on instagram you mean?

13 Likes

Re: Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? by elantraceey(f): 11:11am On Jul 15, 2017
When did nudity equate beauty? undecided

16 Likes

Re: Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 15, 2017
Mbok I fine pass the first set of girls you post except the last one.

undecided

I must get traffic for my blog.

1 Like

Re: Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? by Kondomatic(m): 11:14am On Jul 15, 2017
elantraceey:
Is this your main moniker?
Re: Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? by slim19(m): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2017
Promoting what brand?

1 Like

Re: Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2017
These one are pretty now?

See the first one... Long legs with flesh then small upper body. My friend.. Gerarahere

3 Likes

Re: Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? by meneski(m): 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
slim19:
Promoting what brand?
Body parts ltd
Re: Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? by elantraceey(f): 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
Kondomatic:
Is this your main moniker?

Yes... my only moniker, the previous one was deactivated.
Re: Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? by 7footre(m): 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
Seems people with Iphone only snap in front of mirrors?

Make I go buy mirror sha pending when Iphone go come

1 Like

Re: Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
How come no

•thatdynamitechick
•ms_dsf
•kirachaana
•lolaoj
•prettyxgirlswag
•berbiedoll

2 Likes

Re: Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? by Kondomatic(m): 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
elantraceey:

Yes... my only moniker, the previous one was deactivated.
So you're my runaway bride.

Come gimme a hug
Re: Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? by elantraceey(f): 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
Kondomatic:
So you're my runaway bride.

Come gimme a hug
You refused to marry me na Tallesty sad
Re: Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? by cuvox(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
Let them wash the makeup off their face and put on a simple gown then we can know if they are beautiful... From the pix above, all I see is just some ladies trying to get likes and followers by showing too much flesh and putting on too much makeup.

My one kobo of opinion. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? by Sambusiness(m): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
elantraceey:
many people dont know what is beauty.
Re: Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? by Veehigh(m): 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
elantraceey:

thank you.
Re: Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? by Kondomatic(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
elantraceey:

You refused to marry me na Tallesty sad
I was saving money for our wedding nah
Re: Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? by Gofwane(m): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
NevetsIbot:
These one are pretty now?

See the first one... Long legs with flesh then small upper body. My friend.. Gerarahere
grin
Re: Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? by kdon0000: 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
:>
Re: Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? by elantraceey(f): 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
Kondomatic:
I was saving money for our wedding nah

How many millions have you saved now? smiley
Re: Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? by FisifunKododada: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
Only the one in the first pic is trying. The rest are below average.
Re: Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? by 1mmanuel(m): 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
slay queens ain't my specialty
Re: Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? by Kondomatic(m): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
elantraceey:

How many millions have you saved now? smiley
I spent all when I returned and couldn't find you.

Should I start saving again? Will you wait?
Re: Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? by elantraceey(f): 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
Kondomatic:
I spent all when I returned and couldn't find you.

Should I start saving again? Will you wait?

Of course I will but this time you should save it in my account so you won't have to spend it again wink
Re: Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? by Obudupikin: 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
Op,if those are your friends please help me relay a message to them; ''them nor reach''
Re: Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? by DALE917(f): 12:36am On Jul 16, 2017
Is exposing your body a criteria?

Cos that's what they all have in common
Re: Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? by Kondomatic(m): 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
elantraceey:

Of course I will but this time you should save it in my account so you won't have to spend it again wink
In your account?

Just like that
Re: Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? by Prognose: 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
These girls are not beautiful na undecided
Re: Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? by elantraceey(f): 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
Kondomatic:
In your account?

Just like that

Shey you are saving it for our marriage na?

I can help with that cheesy
Re: Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? by Sanemind(m): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
elantraceey:
help me ask am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gay & Lesbian Muslims Come Up With Brave New Slogan Showing Their Love For Allah / Bbnaija Liquorose Goes Unclad On Cemera, Hms Reacts / #nobarday Nigerian Slay Queens With 'heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.