Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) (67082 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend / 'My Manhood Is On Fire':Married Nigerian Man Begging A Lady 4 Sex Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) by warriorPedigree: 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna:
Shameless, filthy men everywhere. I wonder if faithful and good men still exist. All these things just discourage one from getting married. Is it worth ending up with a dog who doesn't respect you all in the name of marriage?
look at your profile pic and you here ranting like a rabid dog. hypocrite.
Re: Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
And what does my picture have to do with anything? is it my thighs that make you people the way you are- filthy and unfaithful? What does it have to do with anything? You didn't have anything to say, you just had to check my profile, you saw what you deemed as immoral and that gave you the mouth to say something negative right?
warriorPedigree:

look at your profile pic and you here ranting like a rabid dog. hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) by PenisCaP: 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
sexybbstar:

It's not a joke sad sad

U yav killed me!. cry
My crush of life.
Re: Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 16, 2017
PenisCaP:

U yav killed me!. cry My crush of life.
sad sad

1 Like

Re: Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 12:58am On Jul 16, 2017
Inanna:
Shameless, filthy men everywhere. I wonder if faithful and good men still exist. All these things just discourage one from getting married. Is it worth ending up with a dog who doesn't respect you all in the name of marriage?

Lol.

That's a little harsh on men though. If more women can actually begin to say NO, perhaps we can start seeing some cleansing. You heard him gloat about how many ladies want his 'better banana'. It takes two to tango.

Moral decadence!

1 Like

Re: Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) by Addicted2Women: 5:39am On Jul 16, 2017
cococandy:

You that is easily having sex with them I can see that you're very brainful. Fool

Shut up

Goat face

1 Like

Re: Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) by PenisCaP: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

sad sad

How are u .
Re: Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) by PenisCaP: 8:58am On Jul 16, 2017
Ok o
Re: Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 16, 2017
PenisCaP:

How are u .
I'm fine
Re: Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) by PenisCaP: 8:59am On Jul 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

I'm fine

Happy Sunday.. hope u went to church
Re: Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 16, 2017
PenisCaP:

I'm in church
Re: Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 16, 2017
PenisCaP:

I'm in church

1 Like

Re: Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) by PenisCaP: 9:56am On Jul 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

I'm in church

Pls pray for my prayer point pls sad
Re: Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) by Loyalblak007(f): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2017
grinundecided
Re: Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2017
PenisCaP:

Pls pray for my prayer point pls sad
Alright dear

1 Like

Re: Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) by PenisCaP: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

Alright dear

Thanks bby.!

1 Like

Re: Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
Addicted2Women:

It's very easy to have sex with women, both married women and single women

They're brainless

Your mama tips the scale. #SheTopsTheListOfYourMentionedWhores #LikeMotherLikeSon #YeyeDeySmell Good I no dey follow topics so I no go see whatever your useless mama tell you to reply. #IdiotSonOfAWhore

Re: Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) by Ekeseges(f): 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
I don't think so.
stnkembu:

Abeg, that chemist still de exist... It's been long since I left U town.
Re: Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) by warriorPedigree: 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
Inanna:
And what does my picture have to do with anything? is it my thighs that make you people the way you are- filthy and unfaithful? What does it have to do with anything? You didn't have anything to say, you just had to check my profile, you party saw what you deemed as immoral and that gave you the mouth to say something negative right?

I guess your thighs was meant to potray piety, its innocent and shouldnt send any message, your husband will be attracted to such innocence as you have shown and you must not start a thread about it on NL

1 Like

Re: Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
I'm not sending any message. It's just a freaking picture for goodness' sake. You're the one that's seeing it as something else. I give up!
warriorPedigree:

I guess your thighs was meant to potray piety, its innocent and shouldnt send any message, your husband will be attracted to such innocence as you have shown and you must not start a thread about it on NL
Re: Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) by thorpido(m): 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
Inanna:
Are you having a hard time finding a man who mirrors you?I believe he's available.
One thing though,if you keep portraying bitterness, it will be hard finding that good man you desire.
Re: Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) by Addicted2Women: 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
GodBlessMe4Life:

Your mama tips the scale. #SheTopsTheListOfYourMentionedWhores #LikeMotherLikeSon #YeyeDeySmell Good I no dey follow topics so I no go see whatever your useless mama tell you to reply. #IdiotSonOfAWhore

At least i have 1 good parent (my father)

How does it feel to know that your father is in someone's house right now getting fuccked in the ass ??

The only good and responsible person in your family is your mother because she sucks bus drivers dicks and feed your gay father with the proceeds

I know you're into your family business (sucking cocks)

This is an ideal family everyone should emulate
Re: Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) by femi4: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
DabLord:
Did you even know maybe the wife deny him sex or her va.gina is smell or she doesnt look sexy always tieing wrappers
Stop defending him.

From the chat he claimed his wife is enjoying the banana.
Re: Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) by warriorPedigree: 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
Inanna:
I'm not sending any message. It's just a freaking picture for goodness' sake. You're the one that's seeing it as something else. I give up!
Yes you should, pick the spec from your eyes first.
Re: Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 6:42am On Jul 17, 2017
Prognose:
Wait oh.

So no one can realize that this story is completely fake??
?

Lolz,because na man do now its fake?
Sorry to burst your bubble its not fake,its very real,I follow the person that put it out on Facebook,and this is not the beginning of the story,I can narrate it if you are interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response / My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex / Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.