Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? (2463 Views)

Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? / Like Kanu Like Sowore. / Like Kanu Like Saro-Wiwa: Sam Amadi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by haconjy(m): 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
I don't know what to say but it keeps ringing in my heart that I need to take a step in saving or reducing of Yorubas from the current problems probably, separating from Nigeria.

I look myself and I discovered that am nothing that everything to make Yoruba great again therefore I have concluded in my heart that I will love to be like KANU Nnamdi of Biafra so we, Yoruba, can have our freedom too from killers.

Pls all I need from you is where will I start, and what do I need. I know the journey is far and dangerous but am set to walk it out.

Pls help...

Make Yoruba Great Again
Temitope Daniel.

6 Likes

Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by dlondonbadboy: 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
haconjy:
I don't know what to say but it keeps ringing in my heart that I need to take a step in saving or reducing of Yorubas from the current problems probably, separating from Nigeria.
I look myself and I discovered that am nothing that everything to make Yoruba grate again therefore I have concluded in my heart that I will love to be like KANU nwakwo of Biafra so we, Yoruba, can have our freedom too from killers.
Pls all I need from you is where will I start, and what do I need. I know the journey is far and dangerous but am set to walk it out.
Pls help...
Make Yoruba Grate Again
Temitope Daniel.

Who is kanu nwakwo?
And why do you keep writing 'grate'?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by Hopeful20100: 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
Afonjas OP, you can never ever be like Nnamdi Kanu because Nnamdi Kanu is a Biafraan with very high testosterone seen in Biafraan men, while you Afonjas and your brethren in Togo and Benin Republic are known to have the least amount of testosterone of all men in the world. This is a fact..,can be verified online by searching ethnicities of men with high testosterone!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by georgen2u(m): 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ipob, it will be ipoo on your case but before then u need to read extensively on World history, Nigeria History

Join a group with influence, devote to serve,
Flag off a social media campaigns,
Speak louder especially against marginalization
Garner fellowers

Then subtly challenge injustice even if it means giving ur life
Bam u are there

2 Likes

Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by oladeebo: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Who is kanu nwakwo?
And why do you keep writing 'grate'?
he mean Nwanko the footballer every one is talking!
and 'grate' is new word in English, if you don know add it to your dictionary!
sorin taditi ba gbo teti e di ni ko dojo 'ku e

2 Likes

Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by Topestbilly(m): 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
Start from ikorodu by introducing yourself as Badoo.

And please see your lawyer before your visit to ikorodu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by finaly01: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
start from setting up a radio odudua, maybe in London or lagos. Next u start castigating your geopolitical leaders severely by telling them the truth how they mortgaged the future of the yoruba nation for their own selfishness.

3 Likes

Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by EmeeNaka: 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
It depends on your religion, if you're a Muslim or Christian or Pagan. If you're a Muslim, you can't be like KANU because Yoruba Muslims like to serve Hausa-Fulani Oligarchs.
If you're a Christian, Yoruba Muslims will bad mouth you and denounce everything you stand for.
If you're a Pagan, you will need plenty skulls which will be difficult to obtain at this critical time when Police are guarding all graveyards in South West from skull miners.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
Funny thread
But op... This is the mentality all SWners need right now.. Eschew religious inclination to the north and fend for themselves

1 Like

Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by cumbak60: 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
Topestbilly:
start from ikorodu by introducing yourself as badoo.
Chai!!!

8 Likes

Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by ITbomb(m): 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
Wanna be like Kanu? It's easy

Just establish a radio secret radio station and start talking rubbish
Then set up yourself to be arrested by mumu security agents cos na dem go shout pass say dem don catch you.

FFK, Fayose and OPC will start talking for your release, you will be popular

See! - It's easy

4 Likes

Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
ITbomb:
Wanna be like Kanu? It's easy

Just establish a radio secret radio station and start talking rubbish
Then set up yourself to be arrested by mumu security agents cos na dem go shout pass say dem don catch you.

FFK, Fayose and OPC will start talking for your release, you will be popular

See! - It's easy
As easy as ABC grin

1 Like

Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by FrankGiel: 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
haconjy:
I look myself and I discovered that am nothing that everything to make Yoruba grate again therefore I have concluded in my heart that I will love to be like KANU nwakwo of Biafra so we, Yoruba, can have our freedom too from killers.
Pls help...
Make Yoruba Grate Again
Temitope Daniel.
Another hungry Yoruba boy.. Send ur phone number let me bless u with recharge card. Sell it and use the money for lunch
Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
Topestbilly:

4 Likes

Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by igbeke: 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
Have u seen this picture before?
Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by Urchman27(m): 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
you wil just die like rat becoz afonja got no ball.
remember abiola
Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by odduduwa: 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
if you are a yerobam sunni Muslim forget it your destiny is with gsmbaris that where your ancestors sold your freedom but if you are Christian yerumba your backstabbing from yerobam Muslim ll be so severe that awolowo ll feel the pains

6 Likes

Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by jaychubi: 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
haconjy:
Pls help...
Make Yoruba Grate Again
Temitope Daniel.

Ewedu man sooo sad members of Ewedu republic are cowards. U can start by taking Ewedu grin grin grin
Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by Jesusloveyou: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
Start shouting in your street like a mad person

1 Like

Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by conductor15: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Start shouting in your street like a mad person
Or by eating ratak like Awolowlo cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by muller101(m): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
Op u wan die early abi?
Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
haconjy:
Pls help...
Make Yoruba Grate Again
Temitope Daniel.
Imitate Tinubu grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by kodath(f): 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
start with skull mining..you will be celebrated by your kinsmen..mostly the afonja mosslems..

Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by intervention3(m): 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
the question is...has kanu set igbo free?...the answer is capital letter NO.
Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
Yorubas don't have the balls to set anyone free. They are too scared of life that they can't challenge even their landlord when he infringes on their right as a tenant.

Yorubas ehn, mba. Tufiakwa
Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by kdon0000: 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ok. You just want to gain cheap popularity abi, know that you might not be given bail o
Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by CltrAltDel: 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
Topestbilly:

Gbam
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5107349_laughing_gif0d22801a92b58891626d06af55f62243

3 Likes

Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by papaejima1: 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
Its official Nigeria is populated by crazy dudes.
I can't stop laughing.

No one even told OP to get real and apply for I.T under Nnamdi Kanu.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by tubolancer(m): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
Can you eat ten wraps of Akpu? If you can then you are KANU of Western Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by omobabalawo: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
haconjy:
Pls help...
Make Yoruba Grate Again
Temitope Daniel.

start by learning how to spell
Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by Basic123: 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Yorubas don't have the balls to set anyone free. They are too scared of life that they can't challenge even their landlord when he infringes on their right as a tenant.

Yorubas ehn, mba. Tufiakwa

seriously

do you know gani fawhemi?,wole soyinka self slept in jail because of you biafrans.

All igbo(s) were under their wives skirts when these was happening

Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by Basic123: 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
YOU CAN BECOME OJUKWU SELF IF YOU WANT.ANOTHER AWOLOWO IS WAITING SOMEWHERE TO DEAL WITH YOU.

HOWEVER,NO AFONJA WILL WORSHIP YOU LIKE THE ISREAL GOATS IN THE EAST

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By Biafran Protestors (FB Video) / See The Buhari T-shirt This White Man Is Wearing (pics) / How Nigerians Are Reacting To Atikus Tweet Celebrating Adadevoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.