Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? (2459 Views)

Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? / Like Kanu Like Sowore. / Like Kanu Like Saro-Wiwa: Sam Amadi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by Samtob90(m): 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
haconjy:
I don't know what to say but it keeps ringing in my heart that I need to take a step in saving or reducing of Yorubas from the current problems probably, separating from Nigeria.
I look myself and I discovered that am nothing that everything to make Yoruba grate again therefore I have concluded in my heart that I will love to be like KANU nwakwo of Biafra so we, Yoruba, can have our freedom too from killers.
Pls all I need from you is where will I start, and what do I need. I know the journey is far and dangerous but am set to walk it out.
Pls help...
Make Yoruba Grate Again
Temitope Daniel.

The best place to start, invite the army chief, slap him, box alaafin, write letter to USA that you have nuclear weapon , then send a letter to USA naval seal that shekau boko haram commander resides with you and wait for further directive
Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by haconjy(m): 4:52am On Jul 16, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Who is kanu nwakwo?
And why do you keep writing 'grate'?
Well u r after grammar and am after future....I used provided option on my keyboard... That's why
Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by haconjy(m): 4:53am On Jul 16, 2017
Samtob90:

The best place to start, invite the army chief, slap him, box alaafin, write letter to USA that you have nuclear weapon , then send a letter to USA naval seal that shekau boko haram commander resides with you and wait for further directive
see reasoning
Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by haconjy(m): 4:56am On Jul 16, 2017
Some people are born to discourage people and thats why they remain what they are....and instead of being serious, tackling the issues, they attack individuals...
Thanks for all your comments
Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by haconjy(m): 5:09am On Jul 16, 2017
Some people are born to discourage people and thats why they remain what they are....and instead of being serious, tackling the issues, they attack individuals...
Thanks for all your comments...
We shall see soon...
Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by haconjy(m): 5:20am On Jul 16, 2017
Basic123:
YOU CAN BECOME OJUKWU SELF IF YOU WANT.ANOTHER AWOLOWO IS WAITING SOMEWHERE TO DEAL WITH YOU.

HOWEVER,NO AFONJA WILL WORSHIP YOU LIKE THE ISREAL GOATS IN THE EAST
When u look at KANU, it looks he can't but now Biafra is on they to freeland

1 Like

Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by ivolt: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
haconjy:
I don't know what to say but it keeps ringing in my heart that I need to take a step in saving or reducing of Yorubas from the current problems probably, separating from Nigeria.

I look myself and I discovered that am nothing that everything to make Yoruba great again therefore I have concluded in my heart that I will love to be like KANU Nnamdi of Biafra so we, Yoruba, can have our freedom too from killers.

Pls all I need from you is where will I start, and what do I need. I know the journey is far and dangerous but am set to walk it out.

Pls help...

Make Yoruba Great Again
Temitope Daniel.

First improve your your grammar.
Why are you seeking for freedom ?
Are you a slave ?

From the highlighted, it is clear that you are an ill-educated
person who has fallen for kanu's propaganda.

Make yourself "great again"!
Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by ivolt: 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Basic123:
YOU CAN BECOME OJUKWU SELF IF YOU WANT.ANOTHER AWOLOWO IS WAITING SOMEWHERE TO DEAL WITH YOU.

HOWEVER,NO AFONJA WILL WORSHIP YOU LIKE THE ISREAL GOATS IN THE EAST

What is Afonja ?
Why do you guys adopt a name given to you by a people with no enviable history ?
Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by Basic123: 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
ivolt:

What is Afonja ?
Why do you guys adopt a name given to you by a people with no enviable history ?

Afonja is a yoruba name.

This popular yoruba comedian sanyeri bears olaniyi Afonja

Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by ivolt: 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Basic123:

Afonja is a yoruba name.

This popular yoruba comedian sanyeri bears olaniyi Afonja

No one is doubting that it is a Yoruba name, same
way as Segun, Kola etc but it is not a substitute
nor synonym for the word "Yoruba" as many ipob ignorantly
or maliciously use it.

We should be correcting them not joining them in their folly.
Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by Akolawole(m): 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
You will be on your own if you start that in yoruba land. Thats why people like Gani Adams is technically non-existent

We use BRAIN more than myth

1 Like

Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by Basic123: 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
ivolt:

No one is doubting that it is a Yoruba name, same
way as Segun, Kola etc but it is not a substitute
nor synonym for the word "Yoruba" as many ipob ignorantly
or maliciously use it.

We have to let them know that the name is not derogatory as the deludeds believe.I AM AN AFONJA,A PROUD ONE......the comedian wey dey bear the name,he should go change am because some deluded flat heads dey call person?
Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by ivolt: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
Basic123:

We have to let them know that the name is not derogatory as the deludeds believe.I AM AN AFONJA,A PROUD ONE......the comedian wey dey bear the name,he should go change am because some deluded flat heads dey call person?

My point isn't about the name being derogatory, it is that some ignorant ipob
can have a facebook meeting to discuss what name to give a whole people and
the same people started buying into it.

What they aim to achieve is "controlling" the discourse and you give them a
psychological victory that they determine which name you decide to call yourself
whenever they like.

What happens when they choose another name ?
Will you port to the new one ?

Isn't it awkward if someone who isn't Segun says "I am a Segun, a proud one" ?
Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by cowardafonja: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
ivolt:

No one is doubting that it is a Yoruba name, same way as Segun, Kola etc but it is not a substitute nor synonym for the word "Yoruba" as many ipob ignorantly or maliciously use it.
What is written is written! You are a bloody afonja
Re: Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? by ChimaAdeoye: 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
haconjy:

I look myself and I discovered that am nothing that everything to make Yoruba great again therefore I have concluded in my heart that I will love to be like KANU Nnamdi of Biafra so we, Yoruba, can have our freedom too from killers.

Pls help...

Make Yoruba Great Again
Temitope Daniel.

Kanu is popular because he fearlessly speak what every Ohaneze man knows but dared not say.

We know the Fulani treats the south as conquered territory yet we say we are one Nigeria and nothing is wrong. If Buhari is declared dead, Fulani will find a scheme to prevent Osinbajo from becoming President or force him to resign after a few months. But if he is Fulani, it will be different.

These are excesses of Fulani behavior that Kanu speaks about which makes the people see him as a true igbo leader. You csn do the same for Yoruba just as FAYOSE and FFK and AYO Adebanjo have been doing recently without fear of Fulani DSS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo's In The Southeast Are The Problem For Igbo Denial Across The Niger / R-APC Makes 7 Demands Ahead Of Crucial Anti Defection Meeting With Buhari. / Niger State Governor Set To Dump APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.