Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

The Pros And Cons Of Being A Lesbian In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pros And Cons Of Being A Lesbian In Nigeria (2109 Views)

I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian / Evangelist Jacinta Nzilani: I Became A Lesbian After My Husband Died / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pros And Cons Of Being A Lesbian In Nigeria by Gentlewitch(f): 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
Since the signing into law against LGBT groups in Nigeria, there's been several arrests, prosecutions, public lashing and execution of victims. This has forced thousands into hiding since 2013.

People will always hate you because they don't understand you, gay people are already aware of the fact, but this doesn't stop gay people from being happy. They can't kill themselves because the world hates them or feel they'll end up in hell. Oh that talk of hell..

These are the pros and cons of being a lesbian in Nigeria, and yes, those days come when you feel worthless and disgusted. It's a human behavior.

Find out everything on the link below..

https://thoughtballon..com/2017/07/the-pros-and-cons-of-being-lesbian-in.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Being A Lesbian In Nigeria by falconey(m): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
I love lesbians, i've always wanted to watch them make love.

2 Likes

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Being A Lesbian In Nigeria by Papiikush: 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
You say you don't like dicks but you use a Love Machine to please yourself. Dummies.

2 Likes

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Being A Lesbian In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
Op Inne bia are you of them undecided
14years in prison is not a joke o grin

1 Like

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Being A Lesbian In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
TEAM LESBIANS

1 Like

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Being A Lesbian In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
Bunch of confused Sex starved Beeches

1 Like

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Being A Lesbian In Nigeria by MissRaine69(f): 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Why can't we look at this from a broad perspective. Its taken the Western World how long to accept same sex relationships? 13 US states might tolerate same sex relationship later but they certainly don't accept any formal same sex unions. 74 countries in the world still view LGBT as illegal so why this unrealistic approach to how Nigeria should view same sex relationships?
You need to put your argument in context.

Even in Europe homophobia is not uncommon. Same sex couples will face some level of discrimination regardless of location. If you are aware of a countries stance on same sex relationships you do so at a risk. That is the harsh reality.

2 Likes

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Being A Lesbian In Nigeria by MissRaine69(f): 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
Papiikush:
You say you don't like dicks but you use a Love Machine to please yourself. Dummies.
You do realise that dildos have been in use for 28 000 years right?

1 Like

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Being A Lesbian In Nigeria by Papiikush: 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
MissRaine69:

You do realise that dildos have been in use for 28 000 years right?
And lesbians weren't existing during the days of lot in the Bible?

1 Like

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Being A Lesbian In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Endtime tinz
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Being A Lesbian In Nigeria by Gentlewitch(f): 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
Papiikush:

Hands were made before spoons.. I don't use machines

1 Like

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Being A Lesbian In Nigeria by Gentlewitch(f): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
Op Inne bia are you of them undecided
14years in prison is not a joke o grin

Thanks for reminding me..
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Being A Lesbian In Nigeria by Gentlewitch(f): 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
ceejayx:
Bunch of confused Sex starved Beeches

As long as they're not complaining.. they're good.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Do Ladies Become Humble In December? / Jada Fire Showing Off Her Nice Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.