Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Tutorial: How To Fund Your Bitcoin Wallet Through Your Local Bank And Withdraw - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Tutorial: How To Fund Your Bitcoin Wallet Through Your Local Bank And Withdraw (685 Views)

How To Get A Bitcoin Wallet In Nigeria / How To Withdraw Your Earnings From Bitcoin Into Your Local Bank Account / How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tutorial: How To Fund Your Bitcoin Wallet Through Your Local Bank And Withdraw by Lagbaja01(m): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
This tutorial will save some of you from bitcoin scammers, why buy or sell bitcoin to someone you don’t know/trust when you can buy or sell with your local bank account. Tutorial is for those;

1. who have no or little knowledge about bitcoin

2. those who don’t know how to fund their bitcoin wallet using their local bank account (GTB, 1st bank, Union bank, UBA, Access,…etc)

3. Those don’t know they could actually transfer their bitcoin directly to their bank account without looking for a buyer. Finally, I will also teach how you can take advantage of the ripple nature of bitcoin price to make appreciable profits.

NB: a. This tutorial is strictly for the above, if you don’t fall in any of the categories, don’t waste your time contacting me.
b. This tutorial will cost you N1000 but you are paying after the whole training.

If you are interested, you can chat me up on my whatsapp +2347067959580
Re: Tutorial: How To Fund Your Bitcoin Wallet Through Your Local Bank And Withdraw by nnamdiosu(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
Bros ur number is not on wassap

(1) (Reply)

We Need A Co Director For A New Company / Is Morgan Capital No Longer Functional? / Investing In Agriculture/ Agribusiness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.