Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers (10129 Views)

MURIC Warns Amotekun: Leave Fulani Alone, Stop Endangering Lives Of Yorubas / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React / “Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again” - Tinubu Tells Voter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by kodath(f): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
ProWalker:

You are a fool
They simply killed all you chest beaters while you did nothing but post same pictures from begining to the end
Osu Anuofia wawa abakaliki like you.i will just e-kill you grin
esu opunu ode. ..fourth class incosequential mosslem...meat pie is your technology know how...hahahahahahahaha
Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by ProWalker: 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
kodath:

sufferiscated fool.....you claim to know all..why not Google the best professors in Nigeria even after awo (frog) gave you scholarship..we are still leading in academics...talk of the highest jamb applicants and Anambra state leading in education. ...well I have told you..this is not a tribal thread....
http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=2547&title=Igbo-scholar-disgraces-Femi-Fani-Kayode-

You are an slowpoke grin
Jamb that you pack yourselves inside miracle centers go cheat?
Check all the professional examination bodies in Nigeria from ICAN to COREN and see who is leads.
How come you don't dominate secured and well conducted exams in Nigeria except those you can easliy cheat like jamb and waec grin
Where else do you hear the term "miracle centers" if not igbo land?
Fools grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by ProWalker: 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
kodath:

esu opunu ode. ..fourth class incosequential mosslem...meat pie is your technology know how...hahahahahahahaha

This is the best your oha soup filled brain can come up with? You are a foolish learner grin
Ibos are just so so insecure when they are around their Yoruba masters grin
Meanwhile Cross Rivers people are currently killing your pregnant women grin
https://www.nairaland.com/3924811/9-persons-including-pregnant-woman#58493741

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by Twistaray(m): 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
ProWalker:

You are an slowpoke grin
Check all the professional examination bodies in Nigeria from ICAN to COREN and see who is leads.
How come you don't dominate secured and well conducted exams in Nigeria except those you can easliy cheat like jamb and waec grin
Fools grin

Lmao cheesy

You actually believed the lies, oral stats conducted by ibos without facts/stats to back it?

You form my hand oga cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by kodath(f): 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
ProWalker:

You are an slowpoke grin
Fools grin
has it resulted to cheat..what happened in common entrace examination Anambra state lead ...the truth is that we surpass you in all things. ....try harder next time...this isn't a tribal thread..
Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by ProWalker: 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
kodath:

had it resulted to cheat..what happened in common entrace examination Anambra state lead ...the truth is that we surpass you in all things. ....try harder next time...this isn't a tribal thread..

Keep shut your lying ugly mouth. grin
Miracle center jambite

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by ProWalker: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
Twistaray:

Lmao cheesy

You actually believed the lies, oral stats conducted by ibos without facts/stats to back it?

You form my hand oga cheesy

Let me indulge the idiot a bit in his lies grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by kodath(f): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
ProWalker:

Miracle center jambite
Lol is that all you gat abeg bury your head in shame...awo free education is worthless when igbos have surpassed in all ramifications. ....

the common entrance exam is also cheating? ?when we do better than you all you label it anything just to obtain orgasm...your fear is that igbos have taken everything to the next level...this isn't a tribal thread shioor

1 Like

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by ProWalker: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
kodath:

Lol is that all you gat abeg bury your head in shame...awo free education is worthless when igbos have surpassed in all ramifications. ....

the common entrance exam is also cheating? ?when we do better than you all you label it anything just to obtain orgasm...your fear is that igbos have taken everything to the next level...this isn't a tribal thread shioor

You should be ashamed of yourself! You life cheating starts from childhood.
Yorubas will always be your superiors #Fact
Your life is meaningless all over igbo land unless you step foot out.
Sucks to be an igbo as you all are slaves

7 Likes

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by afonjaheadhunt: 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
Igbo's please sheath your sword and leave Afonjas to self-service on the thread however I only hope that we get the message behind the thread because an Afonja will scream one Nigeria for ever but will never buy a product made in Onitsha, Aba, Nnewi or Enugu, so we should continue selling our products as made in China and India however my gross was exposing ourselves tomorrow you will see systematic campaigns by afonjas against these companies, We all saw how they were trying to do it to Innoson until myplaydiary exposed their lies and they stopped, so please let us be wise not to reveal our selves thereby hurting the sales of our manufacturers.
Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by kodath(f): 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
ProWalker:

You should be ashamed of yourself! You life cheating starts from childhood.
Yorubas will always be your superiors #Fact
Your life is meaningless all over igbo land unless you step foot out.
Sucks to be an igbo as you all are slaves
Lol I can feel your pain in this comment that awo wasted his time in educating you people but yet igbos surpassed...sorry eehn..pele
Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by cumbak60: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Evans Nwerem. grin grin
KahlDrogo the clown cheesy cheesy cheesy the guy don show
Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by ProWalker: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
kodath:

Lol I can feel your pain in this comment that awo wasted his time in educating you people but yet igbos surpassed...sorry eehn..pele

Olodo, go and learn how to properly spell words, this is not abakaliki miracle exam center grin
Ibos are inferiors to Yorubas #Fact

7 Likes

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by kodath(f): 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
ProWalker:

Olodo, go and learn how to properly spell words, this is not abakaliki miracle exam center grin
Ibos are inferiors to Yorubas #Fact
Lol I can feel your pain eehn..take heart ...

stop crying on this thread,take your tears to your Fulani masters they can help dry it up..pele ...
. .

fourth class mosslem citizen..I can only consider you if you were to be a Christian. now get out of my mention...sufferiscated accomodator!!
Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by ProWalker: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
kodath:

stop crying on this thread,take your tears to your Fulani masters they can help dry it up..pele ...
. .

fourth class mosslem citizen..I can only consider you if you were to be a Christian. now get out of my mention...sufferiscated accomodator!!

Ypu keep coming back for more misery and i will keep pounding your flat nose and head.
iCAN
COREN
NBA
NMS
Why are igbos not shining im these exams?
Answer: No miracle centers grin
That is why you only gain admission to igbo only universities grin
Smellos slaves to all nigerian tribes

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by afonjaheadhunt: 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
kodath:

. .

Dont forget he is a scratched faced savage just ignore him, or do you enjoy the stench of his presence, he smells like a corpse, even all his brothers have left the thread to him cause his smell is choking them grin I advise you do same or do you enjoy holding your breathe while talking to him?

You are actually helping him to derail this thread.
Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by kodath(f): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
ProWalker:

Ypu keep coming back for more misery and i will keep pounding your flat nose and head.
iCAN
COREN
NBA
NMS
Why are igbos not shining im these exams?
Answer: No miracle centers grin
That is why you only gain admission to igbo only universities grin
Smellos slaves to all nigerian tribes
It is called bribery! !! I want to sleep...your mosslem odour is so devastating
Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by kodath(f): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Dont forget he is a scratched faced savage just ignore him, or do you enjoy the stench of his presence, he smells like a corpse, even all his brothers have left the thread to him cause his smell is choking them grin I advise you do same or do you enjoy holding your breathe while talking to him?

You are actually helping him to derail this thread.
honestly..the small is choking..i have dismissed him
Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by afonjaheadhunt: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
kodath:

honestly..the small is choking..i have dismissed him
Better he can now take his stenching self to a cemetery and Rest In Peace. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by menace1: 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
ProWalker:

Miracle center jambite
Don't mind d fool, ekiti even produce the best neco result last year
Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by Diplomatic001: 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
Igbo's please forgive this people ....its OK...please
Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by ProWalker: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
kodath:

It is called bribery! !! I want to sleep...your mosslem odour is so devastating

You want to sleep or you've exhausted your free 100MB?
Fool, you know you ibos can't pass any exams conducted free from malpractices as that is you only way to pass.
Imbecil.e grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by laudate: 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Igbo's I hope this thread will teach us Ndigbo something, the way Afonjas are trying desperately to derail this thread should tell us something, those of us who take pride in showcasing Igbo multinationals should stop it, especially with Afonjas if any people should be compared with the Igbo's in Africa it should be the white South Africans no other ethnic nationality qualifies too.

So please I hope we learn something today, Afonjas are not on our level and comparing them with ourselves belittles Ndigbo, please for the sake of our manufacturers let's stop with the listing of our companies and showcasing pictures Afonjas did not even list companies, address or provide pictures yet we are throwing everything on the internet and the internet never forgets.

Every thing we post here stays here. Igbo's let's be guided.

I pray that God will enlighten your minds to see the truth, understand it and imbibe it. sad Nigerians all over the world will buy a good product, irrespective of where it is made, provided it satisfies their need on 3 levels: It is durable, fit for purpose, affordable, and easy to use. wink

The problem with Igbo manufacturers is that they think production and sales are everything. What about quality? What about durability? What about after-sales support? What about distribution and logistics? What about pricing? What about competitiveness? I have seen too many Igbo businessmen ignoring one or more of these aspects, at their own peril. undecided They are too focused on short-term gains, to the detriment of long-term sustenance of their businesses.

Take Innosons for example. How many dealers in the Southwest, Middle belt and the North, stock his cars or offer after-sales support on his vehicle. Very few. What has been done to sign-up dealers and open showrooms in various parts of the country? Very little. sad So how do people buy a product they are not familiar with, especially when the manufacturer is yet to spend time, money and effort building the brand? shocked

If an Igbo chap produces a good product today, in less than 2 months, his fellow Igbo man will take a sample of that same product to China, Taiwan or Malaysia and ask the Chinese to make inferior copies of it, for him. They do it to undercut their hardworking fellow Igbo man who has committed sweat, tears, and labour to produce his goods. Why?? That is why the incidence of fake products is so high across the Niger. People who initially patronised the original product, often now end up buying the fake version because they cannot differentiate between the two. So what happens next? They are left with a bitter taste in their mouth. And they will never go back to purchase that same product again. angry

When it comes to after-sales service, this is where many Igbo business men miss it. sad You buy a product from them which is supposed to have a warranty. The minute you leave their shop, and there is a problem with it, if you bring it back for replacement or repairs in a week's time, it becomes a problem. Instead of assisting you to resolve the problem, they will either ignore you or tell you that refunds do not exist in their dictionary. This is the easiest way to lose customers. undecided

Look at the lubricants sector for example. sad There are quite a few Igbo businessmen who produce lubes for the public in this sector. But you would hardly see them organising workshops, trainings, or gatherings for mechanics nationwide, to popularise their products. They do not have any anti-counterfeiting measures in place, to deter those that may want to fake their products. Within a short while, their products become unpopular and no one wants to take a chance by using a product they are not familiar with. undecided

A lot of companies take the principle of research & development seriously, as well as the practice of continuous improvement. I do not see this in a lot of Igbo-owned businesses. There are too many people copying what others have done, instead of going the extra mile to make their products stand out in terms of durability and quality. sad

I am a passionate believer in patronising Nigerian-made goods, but I will not do so at the expense of my good health or hard-earned peace of mind. Why would I buy a cable that does not come with a guarantee or warranty? shocked Why would I buy an untested piece of equipment when there are no referrals to show the product is good? How many Igbo-made products have been thoroughly tested and checked for reliability, consistency and durability, before it is released into the market? Very, very few! So please do not blame the consumers for being wary.

Let me stop here, before I offend some people further. Anyway, the key to getting a higher market share is to take note of what your customers want and provide it to them, in a way that does not leave them with a bad impression at the end of the day, so they can keep coming back for more. undecided

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by afonjaheadhunt: 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
laudate:

I pray that God will enlighten your minds to see the truth, understand it and imbibe it. sad Nigerians all over the world will buy a good product, irrespective of where it is made provided it satisfies their need on 3 levels: It is durable, fit for purpose, affordable, and easy to use. wink

The problem with Igbo manufacturers is that they think production and sales are everything. What about quality? What about durability? What about after-sales support? What about distribution and logistics? What about pricing? What about competition? I have seen too many Igbo businessmen ignoring one or more of these aspects, at their own peril. undecided They are too focused on short-term gains, to the detriment of long-term sustenance of their businesses.

Take Innosons for example. How many dealers in the Southwest, Middle belt and the North, stock his cars or offer after-sales support on his vehicle. Very few. What has been done to sign-up dealers and open showrooms in various parts of the country? Very little. sad So how do people buy a product they are not familiar with, especially when the manufacturer is yet to spend time, money and effort building the brand? shocked

If an Igbo man produces a good product today, in less than 2 months, his fellow Igbo man will take a sample of that same product to China, Taiwan or Malaysia and ask the Chinese to make inferior copies of it, for him. They do it to undercut their hardworking fellow Igbo man who has committed sweat, tears, and labour to produce his goods. Why?? That is why the incidence of fake products is so high across the Niger. By the time people who initially patronised the original product, now end up buying the fake version because they cannot differentiate between the two, they are left with a bad taste in their mouth. And they will never go back to purchase that same product again. angry

When it comes to after-sales service, this is where many Igbo business men miss it. sad You buy a product from them which is supposed to have a warranty. The minute you leave their shop, and there is a problem with it, if you bring it back for replacement or repairs in a week's time, it becomes a problem. Instead of assisting you to resolve the problem, they will either ignore you or tell you that refunds do not exist in their dictionary. This is the easiest way to lose customers. undecided

Look at the lubricants sector for example. sad There are quite a few Igbo businessmen who produce lubes for the public in this sector. But you would hardly see them organising workshops, trainings, or gatherings for mechanics nationwide, to popularise their products. They do not have any anti-counterfeiting measures in place, to deter those that may want to fake their products. Within a short while, their products become unpopular and no one wants to take a chance by using a product they are not familiar with. undecided

A lot of companies take the principle of research & development seriously as well as the practice of continuous improvement. I do not see this in a lot of Igbo-owned businesses. There are too many people copying what others have done, instead of going the extra mile to make their products stand out in terms of durability and quality. sad

I am a passionate believer in patronising Nigerian-made goods, but I will not do so at the expense of my good health or hard-earned peace of mind. Why would I buy a cable that does not come with a guarantee or warranty? shocked Why would I buy an untested piece of equipment when there are no referrals to show the product is good? How many Igbo-made products have been thoroughly tested and checked for reliability, consistency and durability, before it is released into the market? Very, very few! So please do not blame the consumers for being wary.

Let me stop here, before I offend some people further. Anyway, the key to getting a higher market share is to take note of what your customers want and provide it to them, in a way that does not leave them with a bad impression at the end of the day, so they can keep coming back for more. undecided

Oga what is all this long story for? Create another thread for this nonsense, Igbo's want to make sense on this thread. Identity crisis laden fool.
Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by laudate: 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Oga what is all this long story for? Create another thread for this nonsense, Igbo's want to make sense on this thread. Identity crisis laden fool.
Ehn, why am I not surprised? shocked I knew you would come back with this kind of incoherent response. undecided That was why I prayed for you in the very first sentence, that God should enlighten you, so you can accept the truth. It is okay, sha. We all know you are allergic to knowledge. A word is enough for the wise!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by afonjaheadhunt: 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
laudate:

Ehn, why am I not surprised? shocked I knew you would come back with this kind of incoherent response. undecided That was why I prayed for you in the very first sentence, that God should enlighten you, so you can accept the truth. It is okay, sha. We all know you are allergic to knowledge. A word is enough for the wise!
Save your prayers for your fellow Afonja scratched face crying on their own thread grin See Afonja talking about knowledge, how ironic, your chronic lack of comprehension already gives credence to the fact that you are a pro bono product of education and as such no match to the awe that my mere presence exhumes, while your like be at the cemetery exhuming corpse.

Well create another thread for your balderdash I'll join you there and serve you some hot dish. grin don't derail my thread Afonja.
Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by laudate: 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Saved your prayers for your fellow Afonja scratched face who are crying on their own thread grin See Afonja talking about knowledge, how ironic, your chronic lack of comprehension already gives credence to the fact that you are a pro bono product of education and as such no match to the awe that my mere presence exhumes, while your like be at the cemetery exhuming corpse.

Well create another thread for your balderdash I'll join you there and serve you some hot dish. grin don't derail my thread Afonja.
It is okay. sad I know your problem. You flunked history, geography and social studies in addition to comprehension, when you were in school. That is why you do not realise that there are over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria, and you assume that everyone who does not share your view is automatically an Afonja. Onye eberibe.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by afonjaheadhunt: 11:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
laudate:

It is okay. sad I know your problem. You flunked history, geography and social studies in addition to comprehension, when you were in school. That is why you do not realise that there are over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria, and you assume that everyone who does not share your view is automatically an Afonja. Onye eberibe.
it is correct to say that Afonja awof education did not cover those subject rather they covered only Yoruba and Irk it is also correct to say that Afonjas like you missed those classes if not a numbskull like yourself would have realized that your clan is an Afonja offshoot and eternally in servitude to Afonja hence you pay the price for mutiny.

Afonja embrace your heritage, stop denying your root scratched face Afonja offshoot grin
Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by laudate: 11:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
it is correct to say that Afonja awof education did not cover those subject rather they covered only Yoruba and Irk it is also correct to say that Afonjas like you missed those classes if not a numbskull like yourself would have realized that your clan is an Afonja offshoot and eternally in servitude to Afonja hence you pay the price for mutiny.

Afonja embrace your heritage, stop denying your root scratched face Afonja offshoot grin
Ehen, did I not say it earlier that you failed critical subjects in school? shocked Onye nzuzu! Oya, provide solid incontrovertible proof or evidence to show that Laudate is a Yoruba person. Write down the name of his village, the traditional ruler, street address etc., and include his local govt area, while you are at it. Every correct answer gets 20 marks! Hehehehe...... cheesy wink grin

6 Likes

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Igbo's please we have made our point on "What have Yoruba produced?" Thread, we have shown not just Nairalanders, Nigerians but the entire globe what we have been able to achieve in Nigeria against all odd, that thread have shown the Igbo ingenuity, innovation and doggedness as a matter of fact it has gone a long way to show what an Igbo nation is capable of achieving, even the Yorubas that created the thread were confined to a status of mere onlookers and were subjected to admiration of our ingenuity in fact many of them doubted it and believed that our companies showcased are random foreign companies whose picture were recycled from google. That goes to show how far we have gone in terms of technological advancement, manufacturing and innovation and to think that most of the heavy machinery used in those companies were fabricated in the east, Aba precisely is a thing of joy and pride.

However that is not the point of this thread, Igbos are know to be wise, and it is not surprise that the three wise men came from the east, however our actions on that thread is not one that portrays wisdom especially in the society that we find ourselves today. Igbo's let us be wise in our actions, it is true that Igbo's believes in Equity, equality and justice for all, we also know Igbo's are Liberals, Capitalist, democratic in custom, but we must not assume that the border context "Nigeria" that we find ourself today Shares these same ideals and ideologies with Igbo's, we might just be shooting ourselves in the foot by trying to take pride in our achievement while it is a thing of joy and honor, however our current border context does not support this. We must realize that we are doing some of these our great sons and daughters a great disservice by showcasing them the way we are doing, I must confess I am guilty of this on that thread, we must realize that some of these companies receive massive patronage because many people are not aware they are made in Igboland.

In addition many of these Igbo executives and chiefs who own these companies are riding to success cause their products are assumed to be imported and most of them export their products, many of us must realize that the Igbo's are the only ones in the federation who don't care where a product is manufactured as long as it is made in Nigeria however that cannot be said of any other tribe except maybe the Hausa Fulani too who don't care. It is only the Igbo man that will see a product boldly written made in Ogun, Jos, Kano, Kaduna, and does not care as long as it is made in Nigeria Igbo's will patronize it. However that cannot be said when a Yoruba or other Nigerians see a product made in Onitsha, Nnewi, Aba, Enugu, even when these products are unrivaled in the market and have proven to be the best or smashed every fail or credibility test you still hear Pharses like, "Igbo made" "Aba made" "Omo nna product" especially when these product come from the east, this why our manufacturers would prefer to write made in FRC or made in India.

We all know the issue Yorubas have with Innoson is that it is not made in Lagos or Ogun, so expanding his plant to Uyo infuriated them even further. Also we must realize that showcasing our indigenous industrialization prowess will make leaders in power make policies that will be unfavorable for Igbo industrialist, We all saw it happen to Ibeto, Slok, Erisco just to name a few, even Innoson was made to face established foreign competition to stifle the growth of the company if not for the doggedness of the Igbo man the company would have long closed shop as many had expected. We must also realize that the reason many Yoruba artisans like mechanics, technicians, carpenters, always advice you to buy Tokunbo over new products when it comes to car, generators or motorcycles spare parts was because many of these products are manufactured in the East, ignorantly I did not know this and would always buy the used parts as being superior to the locally manufactured new ones which I was made to consider inferior. However what these artisans would not tell you is that the new ones are made in Nigeria, made in the East, primarily their reasons for boycotting it.

My experience in 2014, my Honda EOD would always have issues with the stabilizing links and I would always change them monthly with tokunbo as advised by my mechanics so after this continued for too long, I felt i was being used and deceived by these guys I angrily told them on the next repair to by a new one instead of the Tokunbo that would always spoil after a few weeks, the mechanic disgruntled however heed to my words and bought a new one I checked the name it was "HACO" I did not bother to check were it was manufactured (Buying HACO was be best decision i took for that car since I bought it) after the mechanic was done with installation and upon inspecting I discovered that the screws were loosely holding the tires I kept mute drove to a safe distance tightened the screws and called the mech to tell him that my tires flew out while I was in motion, before I even finished the statement he was already shouting Oga shebi I tell you say, make you buy Tokunbo you talk say na new one you want, at this point I dropped the call and went to the trunk of the car to check where the product was manufactured, it was boldly written made in Nnewi, then I realized how far some people could go to discredit an Igbo mans product, Interestingly I never had to change that link until after 8 months when the car was due for service, Now I use only new products even if it is made in Togo.

Another scenario, before I never knew A-Z was owned by an Igbo man in fact I used to think it was owned by "Mummy" princess Bola Jegede, the Owner of A-z schools which I attended and she also has a football academy, however I was wrong, before then my mechanics (Another Mechanic) apparently like myself was also ignorant of this too, he advice me that if I wanted the best engine life for my car that I should always use A-z he said it was so good people used it if their cars had gearbox problems, then to my greatest surprised here on Nairaland I realize that A-z was owned by an Igbo man I shared this information it with my mechanic because of the way he promotes it he argued with me and said it was owned by a Yoruba the same woman I assumed when I convinced him showed him proofs beyond doubt he kept mute, on the next service he brought AP, when I asked him why AP he said "A-z fake done full market" I refused using the AP and said I would get the original A-z myself, which I did, afterall he told me if I want the best engine life I should always use A-z so I insisted.

I did not suspect any fowl play or lie however, it dawned on me when the same thing repeated it self, He advice I always use seahorse ATF stating that it was the best on the market, when i told him that the product was setting up a factory in the east and was owned by an Igbo man, on the next service he came with Master ATF, when I asked him why masters ATF he said "Seahorse fake done full market" i did not bother telling him that master ATF was owned by an Igbo man since then my car have been using Masters ATF. So Ndigbo this is why I call on us to use wisdom, we know what we are capable of we do not owe anyone any explanations neither do we have to prove anything to anybody, instead of engaging in this unhealthy back and forth with Yorubas thereby endangering our manufacturers exploits please let us try to add more value to the East by patronizing them, setting up more industries and protecting the existing ones not exposing them to danger, I would have added some encounters i faced promoting my products too, but this thread is already too long.

Igbo's let be wise and guided. Daalu nu.

Afonja @ it again.

Unity Beggars
Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by afonjaheadhunt: 12:16am On Jul 16, 2017
laudate:

Ehen, did I not say it earlier that you failed critical subjects in school? shocked Onye nzuzu! Oya, provide solid incontrovertible proof or evidence to show that Laudate is a Yoruba person. Write down the name of his village, the traditional ruler, street address etc., and include his local govt area, while you are at it. Every correct answer gets 20 marks! Hehehehe...... cheesy wink grin
I use to think this scratched face Afonja had sense, it appears all Afonjas are thesame the more they type or talk the more their brain diminishes, I guess the law of diminishing returns works with Afonja brain cells this one is no exception grin he is even asking for proof from me after using his birth certificate and local government documents to carry expo for WAEC. Now the idiot wants to scam me into getting another document to use for jamb expo. grin
Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by iberrylee(m): 12:24am On Jul 16, 2017
BABY FACTORY IS THEIR BIGGEST INDIGENOUS COMPANY IN THE WORLD, DRUG DEALERS A.K.A DRUGBOS WILL CALL NIGERIA ZOO AND THEY CONTINUE TO SCHOOL IN THE ZOO, EAT FROM THE FOOD PRODUCED IN THE ZOO,GO TO NYSC IN THE ZOO,SPEND THE ZOO CURRENCY,USE THE ZOO CLINIC, COUNTERFEIT REPROBATES.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

220,000 PVCs Still Lying Waste In Anambra - REC / Jimi Agbaje: I Have Not Joined The APC, Disregard Falsehoods / World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.