Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers (10128 Views)

MURIC Warns Amotekun: Leave Fulani Alone, Stop Endangering Lives Of Yorubas / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React / “Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again” - Tinubu Tells Voter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by laudate: 12:26am On Jul 16, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
I use to think this scratched face Afonja had sense, it appears all Afonjas are thesame the more they type or talk the more their brain diminishes, I guess the law of diminishing returns works with Afonja brain cells this one is no exception grin he is even asking for proof from me after using his birth certificate and local government documents to carry expo for WAEC. Now the idiot wants to scam me into getting another document to use for jamb expo. grin
Everybody is an Afonja in your own eyes, not so? I guess the 'juju those Afonja people cooked for you must be very potent, that is why you are shouting their name repeatedly like this. I gave you a simple assignment, that you should bring proof to show that Laudate is Yoruba. You have still not been able to come up with an answer. Instead you are here rambling like a pregnant she-goat. See your life? shocked cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by afonjaheadhunt: 12:34am On Jul 16, 2017
laudate:

Everybody is an Afonja in your own eyes, not so? I guess the 'juju those Afonja people cooked for you must be very potent, that is why you are shouting their name repeatedly like this. I gave you a simple assignment, that you should bring proof to show that Laudate is Yoruba. You have still not been able to come up with an answer. Instead you are here rambling like a pregnant she-goat. See your life? shocked cheesy
Post your picture on this thread let us see your mark of the beast, scratched face Afonja that alone is all the proof you need afonja grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by laudate: 1:00am On Jul 16, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Post your picture on this thread let us see your mark of the beast scratched face that alone is all the proof you need afonja grin
Hehehe.... didn't I say it earlier that you failed all your subjects in school? cheesy You must have dropped out before taking your SSCE exams, that is why you still do not realise that there are several minority tribes in Nigeria, in addition to the 3 major ones. undecided Anyway, by pasting pictures of Afonja and Kanuri people on this thread, it shows that the 'jazz those Afonja people gave you, is still working very well. Try not to kill yourself over their matter, o! shocked Because as I am looking at your condition, if their juju does not drive you mad....e go remain small!

12 Likes

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 16, 2017
waledeji:
The way Ibos see themselves

The most successful tribe... Igbo

The most intelligent tribe.... Igbo

The most richest tribe... ...... Igbo

The most beautiful tribe... ... Igbo

The most educated tribe.... Igbo

The most travelled tribe.. .. Igbo

The most religious tribe.... . Igbo

But the other tribe see iboscheesy grin

The most annoying tribe.. Igbo

The most crying tribe.. ... Igbo

The most agitated tribe... Igbo

The most lamented tribe.. . Igbo

The most relentless tribe... . Igbo

The most hated tribe..... Igbo

The most criminal tribe... . Igbo

The most proud tribe.. .. . Igbo

Na only una wake come?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
One woman told me she hates Igbo's because they are very successful in business. Imagine reason.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by laudate: 1:17am On Jul 16, 2017
laudate:
I pray that God will enlighten your minds to see the truth, understand it and imbibe it. sad Nigerians all over the world will buy a good product, irrespective of where it is made, provided it satisfies their need on 3 levels: It is durable, fit for purpose, affordable, and easy to use. wink

The problem with Igbo manufacturers is that they think production and sales are everything. What about quality? What about durability? What about after-sales support? What about distribution and logistics? What about pricing? What about competition? I have seen too many Igbo businessmen ignoring one or more of these aspects, at their own peril. undecided They are too focused on short-term gains, to the detriment of long-term sustenance of their businesses.

Take Innosons for example. How many dealers in the Southwest, Middle belt and the North, stock his cars or offer after-sales support on his vehicle. Very few. What has been done to sign-up dealers and open showrooms in various parts of the country? Very little. sad So how do people buy a product they are not familiar with, especially when the manufacturer is yet to spend time, money and effort building the brand? shocked

If an Igbo chap produces a good product today, in less than 2 months, his fellow Igbo man will take a sample of that same product to China, Taiwan or Malaysia and ask the Chinese to make inferior copies of it, for him. They do it to undercut their hardworking fellow Igbo man who has committed sweat, tears, and labour to produce his goods. Why?? That is why the incidence of fake products is so high across the Niger. By the time people who initially patronised the original product, now end up buying the fake version because they cannot differentiate between the two, they are left with a bad taste in their mouth. And they will never go back to purchase that same product again. angry

When it comes to after-sales service, this is where many Igbo business men miss it. sad You buy a product from them which is supposed to have a warranty. The minute you leave their shop, and there is a problem with it, if you bring it back for replacement or repairs in a week's time, it becomes a problem. Instead of assisting you to resolve the problem, they will either ignore you or tell you that refunds do not exist in their dictionary. This is the easiest way to lose customers. undecided

Look at the lubricants sector for example. sad There are quite a few Igbo businessmen who produce lubes for the public in this sector. But you would hardly see them organising workshops, trainings, or gatherings for mechanics nationwide, to popularise their products. They do not have any anti-counterfeiting measures in place, to deter those that may want to fake their products. Within a short while, their products become unpopular and no one wants to take a chance by using a product they are not familiar with. undecided

A lot of companies take the principle of research & development seriously, as well as the practice of continuous improvement. I do not see this in a lot of Igbo-owned businesses. There are too many people copying what others have done, instead of going the extra mile to make their products stand out in terms of durability and quality. sad

I am a passionate believer in patronising Nigerian-made goods, but I will not do so at the expense of my good health or hard-earned peace of mind. Why would I buy a cable that does not come with a guarantee or warranty? shocked Why would I buy an untested piece of equipment when there are no referrals to show the product is good? How many Igbo-made products have been thoroughly tested and checked for reliability, consistency and durability, before it is released into the market? Very, very few! So please do not blame the consumers for being wary.

Let me stop here, before I offend some people further. Anyway, the key to getting a higher market share is to take note of what your customers want and provide it to them, in a way that does not leave them with a bad impression at the end of the day, so they can keep coming back for more. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by doyinbaby(f): 1:19am On Jul 16, 2017
Which day will there be unity or love between igbo and Yoruba.....you matter tiya me
Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by afonjaheadhunt: 1:31am On Jul 16, 2017
laudate:

Hehehe.... didn't I say it earlier that you failed all your subjects in school? cheesy You must have dropped out before taking your SSCE exams, that is why you still do not realise that there are several minority tribes in Nigeria, in addition to the 3 major ones. undecided Anyway, by pasting pictures of Afonja and Kanuri people on this thread, it shows that the 'jazz those Afonja people gave you, is still working very well. Try not to kill yourself over their matter, o! shocked Because as I am looking at your condition, if their juju does not drive you mad....e go remain small!
You keep failing at every attempt to make common sense like an im.becile sitting for professional exams, and you are just repetitive like a broken disc, when you speak trash drips like semen from a broken cd, did you not hear that you are an Afonja offshoot a clan slave tribe from the Afonjas you and your forebears are eternally in servitude to Afonjas, are you too dumb that your brain can't process that. Olodo afonja scratch face lunatic grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by laudate: 1:41am On Jul 16, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
You keep failing at every attempt to make common sense like an im.becile sitting for professional exams, and you are just repetitive like a broken disc, when you speak trash drips like semen from a broken cd, did you not hear that you are an Afonja offshoot a clan slave tribe from the Afonjas you and your forebears are eternally in servitude to Afonjas, are you too dumb that your brain can't process that. Olodo afonja scratch face lunatic grin
Ehn...I no talk am? shocked That juju wey dem cook for you don dey make you craze. sad The only thing be say your own craze never enter inside market. Anyway, thank you for describing yourself so well to the rest of us. Daalu zi! wink You just confirmed that you are nothing but "an im.becile sitting for professional exams, repetitive like a broken disc, an Afonja offshoot, when you speak trash drips like semen from a broken cd, and your forebears are eternally in servitude to Afonjas..." Who am I to argue with you, when that description fits you so well? shocked Chai! You even called yourself a "scratch face lunatic." Na so dis matter pain you reach?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by afonjaheadhunt: 2:21am On Jul 16, 2017
laudate:

Ehn...I no talk am? shocked That juju wey dem cook for you don dey make you craze. sad The only thing be say your own craze never enter inside market. Anyway, thank you for describing yourself so well to the rest of us. Daalu zi! wink You just confirmed that you are nothing but "an im.becile sitting for professional exams, repetitive like a broken disc, an Afonja offshoot, when you speak trash drips like semen from a broken cd, and your forebears are eternally in servitude to Afonjas..." Who am I to argue with you, when that description fits you so well? shocked Chai! You even called yourself a "scratch face lunatic." Na so dis matter pain you reach?
Heya scratched face I see you are so pained you had to quote that part that hurt you the most, grin. Heya no apologies. Ntor sha don't derail my thread.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by pazienza(m): 3:07am On Jul 16, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Post your picture on this thread let us see your mark of the beast scratched face that alone is all the proof you need afonja grin

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by pazienza(m): 3:11am On Jul 16, 2017
ProWalker:

You are an slowpoke grin
Jamb that you pack yourselves inside miracle centers go cheat?
Check all the professional examination bodies in Nigeria from ICAN to COREN and see who is leads.
How come you don't dominate secured and well conducted exams in Nigeria except those you can easliy cheat like jamb and waec grin
Where else do you hear the term "miracle centers" if not igbo land?
Fools grin

Where are the stats to support this? Bearing in mind that Igbos traditionally are not much into accounting, but I'd still want to see the stats backing up your propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by AbidjanOjukwu: 3:44am On Jul 16, 2017
Okechukwu Ezenwa is a disgrace to Ibos, only God knows why he is always online 247 wasting his pathetic life. What a shame

3 Likes

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by Jetleeee: 6:28am On Jul 16, 2017
iberrylee:
BABY FACTORY IS THEIR BIGGEST INDIGENOUS COMPANY IN THE WORLD, DRUG DEALERS A.K.A DRUGBOS WILL CALL NIGERIA ZOO AND THEY CONTINUE TO SCHOOL IN THE ZOO, EAT FROM THE FOOD PRODUCED IN THE ZOO,GO TO NYSC IN THE ZOO,SPEND THE ZOO CURRENCY,USE THE ZOO CLINIC, COUNTERFEIT REPROBATES.

Hahahahaha.... Drug.bos grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by afonjaheadhunt: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2017
After getting beaten to pulp on their own thread Afonjas have come here to nurse theirs wounds grin shameless dolts grin
Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by afonjaheadhunt: 11:31am On Jul 16, 2017
I am proud of my Igbo brothers Biko, see how they heed this call and stop posting pictures of our manufacturers on the Afonja thread, now the thread is a shadow of it self, with Afonjas left with no option but to post photos of tailors and coblers as manufacturers even when they know that Aba hold the title for Africa. Heck they are even posting chicken republic as a manufacturing company grin

You know Afonjas are jokers when the start posting Printivo a digital printing company with one outlet as a manufacturing company Afonjas have lost it, now the thread is even struggling hit the 100 mark because Igbo's have ignored it, this is a clear indication that Afonjas cannot do anything or grow without Igbo's, such shame no wonder they love one Nigeria so much, Afonja shame on you lots. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by laudate: 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Heya scratched face I see you are so pained you had to quote that part that hurt you the most, grin. Heya no apologies. Ntor sha don't derail my thread.
Your problem just dey pile up. I pity you.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by prodigy24: 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
[s]
kn23h:
From the top of my head, here are some of the Yoruba multi-million/billion companies we own and products we make. Yorubas run Nigeria's economy. Ibos are simply traders.

• Tara fela durotoye-tara international
• Olatorera Oniru - Dressmeoutlet
• Honey Ogundeyi- Fashpa
• Bilikis Adebiyi Adebola- Wecyclers
• Deola Sagoe - Deola sagoe
• Folake Coker- Tiffany Amber
• Lisa Folawiyo- Jewel by Lisa
• Adenike ogunlesi- ruff ‘n’ tumble
• Kunmi otitoju- minku design (reffered to as africa's hermes)
• Modupe "dupsy" abiola-intern avenue (one of the most influential black businesswomen in britian in 2013) described as a "serial achiever"
• Femi otedola-zenon oil/atlas shipping agency/swift insurance/fo properties limited/fo transport/seaforce shipping company
• Folorunso alakija-famfa oil (wealthiest woman in nigeria,2nd wealthiest black woman on the planet)
• Kola karim-costain west africa/shoreline energy international
• Kola aluko-atlantic energy
• Dapo Abiodun- Hyden oil and gas
• Tope sonubi-sahara energy
• Obateru akinruntan-obat oil (the largest privately-owned oil depot and jetty in africa also the second richest king in africa)
• Jide omokore- enerry resources group spog petrochemicals, energy properties development limited,innovative haulage limited,expand marine,bay atlantic limited,restore engineering limited
• Wale tinubu- Oando oil africa’s largest energy company(askmen magazine top ten ceos in the world)
• Robert agbede-chester lng biggest black engineering firm in the u.s
• Funso lawal-sogenal group
• Oba Oguntayo- Fowobi petroleum
• Oba Shafi Sule- Leolas Water and Drink, Leolas Ozonised Table Water, Leolas Apple and Leolas Lime & Lemon
• Aderemi makanjuola-caverton offshore group (africa’s first integrated offshore support service provider)
• Mike adenuga-globacom
• Funke opeke-mainstreet technologies
• Ayodeji adewunmi/olalekan olude/opeyemi awoyemi -jobberman (africa’s largest job search site)
• Tunde kehinde-african courier express
• Tope folayan- mall for Africa
• Kunle obagun- onward papers
• Tejufoam- Tejusosho family
• Olorogun sunny kuku- eko hotel
• Lekan Mustapha- Grand Inn hotel and Suites
• Lekan Bello- FSCL Group
• Razaq okoya-eleganza group
• Adetokunbo ogundeyi-proforce limited
• Olakunle ekundayo- drugfield pharmaceuticals drugfield is the first nigerian and african company to manufacture newborn cord-care antiseptic gel, chlorhexidine digluconate 7.1, which prevents umbilical cord infections in newborn babies
• Bukky George- Healthplus phramacies (Biggest pharmacy retail chain in Nigeria).
• Joke Bakare- Medplus pharmacies (arguably the Biggest pharmacy retail chain in Nigeria)
• Jimoh ibrahim-nicon group/global fleet group air nigeria/nicon insurance/nigeria re-insurance corporation/nicon luxury hotel lagos/nigeria - holdings include investment companies, schools, real estate holdings, transport companies and others global fleet oil and gas, nicon hotels, global fleet industries energy bank - accra, ghana energy bank são tomé global media mirror limited
• Oba otudeko--honeywell group/radisson blu hotel
• Alex Onabanjo- Terra Energy Nigeria, Atco furniture, Rainbow FM
• Prince samuel adedoyin-doyin group of companies global soap & detergent industries limited, consolidated foods and beverages limited doyin pharmaceutical (nigeria) limited,doyin farms
• Jimoh oyedele ibrahim-piccadily insurance/unique aluminium products limited
• Bode akindele-fairgate group the group is worth over 1billion pounds( among company’s tenants are asda wallmart,continental holdings/ modamola group of companies/nigerian biscuits limited
• Chief samuel adegbite-oasis group
• Kase lukman lawal-camac holdings (2002 camac was named the largest african-american owned company on the black enterprise 100s list.)
• Chief michael ade ojo-elizade group (largest importer/seller of toyota vehicles in west africa), elizade university
• Buruji Kashamu- KASMAL Goup
• Tokunbo Oshin- ZIPEST
• Chief harry akande-Aic Nigeria
• Tunji owoeye-elephant group
• Adebola Adegunwa- Fototek, Essay holdings
• Oladimeji owofemi- multi-trex foods, nigeria’s first indigenous chocolate manufacturer
• Tunde folawiyo-yinka folawiyo group
• S.K Onofowokan- Coleman wires and Cables
• Gbolade Osibodu- Vigeo group
• Fikayo ogundipe -Tolet.com.ng
• Victor obasuyi-obasuyi holdings (a real estate venture with properties that boast more than 40 tenants in the city of waterloo alone)
• Otunba Gbenga daniel- KrestaLaurel (Lifts and Elevator company)
• F.O Arowolo- ARON Nigeria
• Sujimbomi ogundele- Sujimoto constructions
• Demola Odutola- Queensdrive estates
• Olu Okeowo aka Lagos Landlord- Gibraltar constructions
• Abiodun Onanuga- NUGACON constructions
• Tayo amusan – Persianas group (owners of palms shopping mall)
• Tajudeen adepetu-CMA Group (SoundcityTV, Soundcity FM, ONTV, ONMax, Televista Movies, Spice TV, Village Square, Trybe TV, Urban96, Access24)

• (http://www.goldmyne.tv/2016/04/incredible-tajuddeen-adepetu-creats-eight-thriving-television-channels-in-12-years/
• Ayo animashaun- Smooth promotions (owners of Headies, HIP tv and hip-hop world magazine)
• Tyler Sotubo- Tooxclusive
• Ademola ogundele- Notjustok (The most popular music download site in Nigeria)
• Makinde Azeez- Naijaloaded
• Otunba Sesan Rufai- Goldmyne Entertainment
• Dele momodu- ovation
• Seun Osewa –Nairaland
• Bankole Oluwafemi- BigCabal media (TechCabal-The largest technology site in West Africa.Radar the largest technology forum in Africa and Zikoko one of the fastest growing entertainment content brands in Africa)
• Punch
• TheNation
• Tribune
• Biodun Shobanjo- Troyka Holdings( Insight communications largest advertising agency in west africa by billings and revenue), Azzagai,Optimum Exposure,Media Perspective,MediaCom,The Quadrant Company and Halogen Security Laide Fowosere- Nucleus Ventures. Employs 21,000 people
• Bayo Abdul-Papermate
• Alhaji muri gbadeyinka-muhri international limited star fm
• Otunba subomi balogun-fcmb
• Tunde ayeni- Skye bank
• Fola adeola-Gtb
• Hassan odukale -Leadway assurance
• Dolapo Balogun- Equity insurance
• Akintola williams&co –first and largest accounting firm in nigeria
• Akin alabi-Nairabet nigeria's first online sports betting portal
• Kunle Soname- Bet9ja (Nigeria’s biggest sports betting website) first Nigerian to own a top European football club by buying Portuguese second division side, Clube Desportivo Feirense
• Chief kessignton Adebutu-premier lotto (baba ijebu) nigeria’s most popular lotto operator
• Abiola Olaniran- Gamsole
• Adewale Osinubi- Wesco pools and lottery
• Ladi delano-bakrie delano africa
• Tayo ayeni-skymit motors
• Kehinde kamson-Sweet sensation
• Folu ayeni-tantalizers
• Kayode odukoya-first nation airways
• Dele fajemirokun-chicken republic/aiico insurance/xerox nigeria/kings guards
• Olayinka adebayo-tasty fried chicken
• Wale babalakin-bi courtney/stabilini visinoni
• Helios investment partners- babatunde soyoye
• Bola akindele-courteville group
• Adebayo Ogunlesi- Chairman Global Infrastructure Partners,owners of Gatwick International Airport London
[/s]
I swear down ,I'm not making this up.80 % of the businesses listed here are in tsunamic debt. I know this very well. Yoruba are good when it comes to packaging, media noise. But they are just empty.
Did you know that many Yoruba guys cone to Aba to make clothes and footwears,return to Lagos and package it as their own,sell it very expensive.
I will also admit that Yoruba dominate media very well . they like office work ie service job. But when it comes to management and sustainability. They can ruin your business. They are good at PR, they embrace it so well while Igbo people don't fancy those things. But any day one Igbo man will become successful through that area,he will populate it with his kits and kins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by ofai: 12:35am On Jul 17, 2017
Hear what bukola saraki said as regarding the IGBOS.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/nigeria-needs-ndigbo-now-saraki/

Pls ignore these insecure and ungrateful cluster of yorubas. There are good and sincere ones.
Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by ofai: 12:42am On Jul 17, 2017
When Osinbajo began his MSME clinic to boost productivity, he headed east.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/04/09/spotlighting-abia-as-nigerias-sme-capital/

All over the country, MSMEs are mainly run by igbos.
Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 17, 2017
Is this really necessary?

Tribal war... in 21st century.

You should ask yourself "what have I achieved? How have I contributed to the growth of my nation". And not boasting of what irrespective tribes have achieved from Adams. WE ARE NIGERIANS

Let's face OUR problem in this country, which are the people in power who gives ZERO care about us all.

After going through this thread only, the only conclusion is that people are so good fighting online. Let's wake up to reality.

Please just get the message and forget the grammar.

Thank you.

#WeAreOne
#WeAreNigerians
#StopTribalWar
#WeAreBrethren
Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by laudate: 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
prodigy24:
[s][/s]I swear down ,I'm not making this up.80 % of the businesses listed here are in tsunamic debt. I know this very well. Yoruba are good when it comes to packaging, media noise. But they are just empty.
Did you know that many Yoruba guys cone to Aba to make clothes and footwears,return to Lagos and package it as their own,sell it very expensive.
I will also admit that Yoruba dominate media very well . they like office work ie service job. But when it comes to management and sustainability. They can ruin your business. They are good at PR, they embrace it so well while Igbo people don't fancy those things. But any day one Igbo man will become successful through that area,he will populate it with his kits and kins
Hmmn.... other people see it differently, bro.' sad The proportion of Yoruba people going to Aba to make clothes and footwear, is far much less than the number of their people that makes those things, within the Southwest. They just do not make noise about it, unlike your people.

Here is another view.

Iamzik:
Good.

Another reason is the fact that so much emphasis is placed on money in the east. A Yoruba or Hausa man may consider seniority in family decision no matter how poor the eldest may be but for igbo it is most often by who can throw money around. I'm saying this from experience of my igbo family friends. You need to de-emphasis this notion that money is everything. It leads to desperation and artificial inflation.

So you can see that your large population and lesser landmass is what accounts for large number of ndigbo living outside the east and not because they are desperate to go and develop other states as often claimed here. Igbos are arguably the most dispersed tribe found in every State and region.

And the same reason why your native folks will want to reserve the little land for indigenes rather than sell it off to strangers. I can relate with that.

That said, don't you think it's suicide for kanu to now encourage all igbos to come back home? If they all heed the call you will immediately have a humanitarian crisis in your hands.

And for the same reason, igbos need to respect and be grateful to all regions and states where they currently reside. I have not seen that respect even here on nairaland.

The host community cannot be at the mercy of the stranger. It is the other way round

If north /east or west/east give each other quit notice today, the east will feel the heat more because there are more igbos in the north than you have northerners in the east. Same goes for the west.

I will always advocate for true federalism, restructuring and resource control over session anyday anytime.
A seceding Biafra will be a land-locked country within a country. Not funny if you know the implications bro

**Modified
Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by afonjadie: 9:09am On Jul 18, 2017
laudate:

Hmmn.... other people see it differently, bro.' sad The proportion of Yoruba people going to Aba to make clothes and footwear, is far much less than the number of their people that makes those things, within the Southwest. They just do not make noise about it, unlike your people.

Here is another view.

afonja shut up, you are so dumb you never stay on topic, between where does any one make shoe in the SW, Olodo.
Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by CltrAltDel: 9:42am On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by jiangchu: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Igbo's stop embarrassing Igbo's.

Moreover comparing Afonja manufacturers to Igbo manufacturers

Equates to comparing Onitsha to Oshogbo in development shame.

nobody hates Ibo. the ibo people are so proud and boastful. that they disregard any host community culture and call them names like inyamiri. Yoruba. that attract hatred.

i specificall use Aba made shoe just to promote our own.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by T9ksy(m): 11:27am On Jul 18, 2017
jiangchu:

nobody hates Ibo. the ibo people are so proud and boastful. that they disregard any host community culture and call them names like inyamiri. ofem.m.anu. that attract hatred.

i specificall use Aba made shoe just to promote our own.

GBOSA!!!

I couldn't have put it any better.
Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by laudate: 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
afonjadie:
afonja shut up, you are so dumb you never stay on topic, between where does any one make shoe in the SW, Olodo.
Onye eberibe. Who is an Afonja? If you had kept quiet, I would have thought you had some sense. But now you have opened your mouth, it is obvious you lack reasoning skills. Onye nzuzu!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by afonjadie: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
laudate:

Onye eberibe. Who is an Afonja? If you had kept quiet, I would have thought you had some sense. But now you have opened your mouth, it is obvious you lack reasoning skills. Onye nzuzu!

Afonja, even if you keep quite no one would assume you have sense cause you cannot hide that your scratched imbellic face, anyone that see you sees a scratched faced Afonja slowpoke and does not expect any sense from your kind that's why you live in Isolation with your parents as your only consolation at 45 sad life for a poor miserable afonjite.
Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by laudate: 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
afonjadie:
Afonja afonjadie the Osu, even if you keep quite no one would assume you have sense cause you cannot hide that your scratched imbellic face, anyone that see you sees a scratched faced Afonja Osu slowpoke and does not expect any sense from your kind that's why you live in Isolation with your parents as your only consolation at 45 sad life for a poor miserable afonjite.Osuite
You see why I was praying earlier that God should dash you sense? shocked There are over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria, and yet you feel anyone who does not agree with you is an Afonja... you are so clueless. Collect a refund from the schools you attended.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by afonjadie: 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
laudate:

You see why I was praying earlier that God should dash you sense? shocked There are over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria, and yet you feel anyone who does not agree with you is an Afonja... you are so clueless. Collect a refund from the schools you attended.

Heya e pain am, as an im.becile you are too emotional, you are demented all will understand and bear with you, even your mothers have been praying for you every year at the Osun Oshogbo festival, who knows one day your story might change like that of Jumoke, only that yours will be from an im.becile on the street to an im.becile in a shelter home with your likes, the your birthday will be celebrated for you yearly by your likes and well wishers. grin

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by laudate: 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
afonjadie:
Heya e pain am, as an im.becile afonjadie you are too emotional, afonjadie you are demented all will understand and bear with you, even your mothers have been praying for you every year at the Osun Oshogbo festival, who knows one day your story might change like that of Jumoke, only that afonjadie yours will be from an im.becile on the street to an im.becile in a shelter home with your likes, afonjadie your birthday will be celebrated for you yearly by your likes and well wishers. grin

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by afonjadie: 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=58592530][/quote]Afonja so you resort to crying, im.becile at 45 pity your poor mother. Haba.
Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by laudate: 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
afonjadie:
afonjadie so you resort to crying, im.becile at 45 pity your poor mother, afonjadie. Haba.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike / Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) / President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.