Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers (10130 Views)

MURIC Warns Amotekun: Leave Fulani Alone, Stop Endangering Lives Of Yorubas / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React / “Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again” - Tinubu Tells Voter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by Zirah: 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

I use to think this scratched face Afonja had sense, it appears all Afonjas are thesame the more they type or talk the more their brain diminishes, I guess the law of diminishing returns works with Afonja brain cells this one is no exception grin he is even asking for proof from me after using his birth certificate and local government documents to carry expo for WAEC. Now the idiot wants to scam me into getting another document to use for jamb expo. grin

Who exactly are you angry with? Yourself for refusing to grow or ojukwu for leading your clan to a life of misery?
Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by afonjadie: 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=58593013][/quote] tongue
Re: Igbo's We Are Systematically Endangering The Existence Of Our Manufacturers by afonjadie: 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
Zirah:

Who exactly are you angry with? Yourself for refusing to grow or ojukwu for leading your clan to a life of misery?
The question should be, wetin concern you? tongue afonja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

220,000 PVCs Still Lying Waste In Anambra - REC / Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF, Injures 17 Others In Maiduguri / Jimi Agbaje: I Have Not Joined The APC, Disregard Falsehoods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.