Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) (40536 Views)

Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by attackgat: 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
MediumStout:
And yet they lie that oil exploration has destroyed their land and water ways but the reverse is the case. Biafra will never come. We will fight for Nigeria's unity with our last blood sad

Why do you have to fight for Nigerias unity if Nigeria was truly united?
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by kabillion(m): 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
Make that guy just drop that thing 4 him leg make we c him reaction
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by Solomonudofia(m): 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
Kk
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by Odani: 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
Danzakidakura:
Afonja skull miner leave Biafra alone did you read about Biafra on this treath ?

And who de threaten u? angry
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
Twale empty barrel

Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by Odani: 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
No more ghana must go?
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by MediumStout(m): 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
attackgat:

Why do you have to fight for Nigerias unity if Nigeria was truly united?

Nigeria is United. Nnamdi Kanu the terrorist is nigerian enemy. We will send him to jail again
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
why has he gained so much weight?
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by guiddoti: 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
Pocket libration for MEND

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by attackgat: 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
MediumStout:

Nigeria is United. Nnamdi Kanu the terrorist is nigerian enemy. We will send him to jail again

Kanu even wants that. It will make him even more popular and powerful than he already is

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
sad nah like dis that fraudster they arrested in company of one ashana like dst in a hotel.Guess the fraudster. name right and win a trip London by bus
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
retrieving palm what? he is just standing there with a belly bigger than my sofa grin grin this man is overweight! I hope he don't have a heart attack soon

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
MediumStout:

on point.He go soon clear from those dumb follower.Kanu is out to milk Ndigbo.Ipob is a scam(Joe Igbokwe).
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
gypsey:
retrieving palm what? he is just standing there with a belly bigger than my sofa grin grin this man is overweight! I hope he don't have a heart attack soon
life goes ongrin
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
softwerk:
These are the people that impoverished the Niger Delta in the name of Liberation ONLY to greedily fill their own pockets and bellies sad angry

I mtcheeewww for you Asari Dokubo!

Why is the FOOL even still living in Nigeria?! I thought he claimed Benin Republic at one time shocked
and which people re making northerners amajeri rich or ogun state skull miners

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
Martin0:
life goes ongrin
abi i lie? grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
gypsey:
abi i lie? grin
hahahahahahaha u wan hear weitin I go talk?oookkkk ooo well for this part u nor lie
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by oluwasheun94(m): 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
softwerk:
These are the people that impoverished the Niger Delta in the name of Liberation ONLY to greedily fill their own pockets and bellies sad angry

Why is the FOOL even still living in Nigeria?! I thought he claimed Benin Republic at one time shocked
i love ur dp
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ever8054:
Asari resemble frog....
you no lie ma blooda!!!!!

Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahaha u wan hear weitin I go talk?oookkkk ooo well for this part u nor lie
cheers! grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by hustleranthem(m): 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
izospindle:
I saw a brafran hailing asari dokubo in my office......when I asked him the source of arari's wealth do you know his response........he said his father owned many oil wells cheesy grin
.....naso I just lock up
una too like source of wealth..you,what is ur own source of wealth??
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
gypsey:
cheers! grin
hahahahhaah chai mehn I don jam friend wey dem nor dey fit deal with without logic beeing involved
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
gypsey:
cheers! grin
all this people are thieves ooo,iffa dey just decieving people everyday and nigerian's sometimes eh infact they don't learn atall...
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
Martin0:
all this people are thieves ooo,iffa dey just decieving people everyday and nigerian's sometimes eh infact they don't learn atall...
ofcourse! Nigerians are very ignorant, dumb and nearly stupid grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by theeconomist97: 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
I believe restructuring means 100% control of a state's resources(revenue), that way everybody is forced to actually start looking inwards and to cross-check, states that function in that way with huge natural resources includes Canada. I made a video in regards to Nigeria's current landscape.It"s a video on restructuring the nation and why it's resurgent now. I hope to borrow a few minutes of your attention please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7SKI7vL7SY smiley . I address how we got here and what's wrong with the Nation at this point in time.
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
gypsey:
ofcourse! Nigerians are very ignorant, dumb and nearly stupid grin
hahahahahahha chai mehn,well I ve adviced my friends that the best for this country is ,we should be given the right to bumb itgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
Danzakidakura:
Afonja skull miner leave Biafra alone did you read about Biafra on this treath ?
u av a sharp impulse but negatively it sailed.. Calm down now and correct ur spellings or type in ur dialect..
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
Martin0 n gypesey,una no well.
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by Guestlander: 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
Asari hot air Dokubo.
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
izospindle:
I saw a brafran hailing asari dokubo in my office......when I asked him the source of arari's wealth do you know his response........he said his father owned many oil wells cheesy grin
.....naso I just lock up

Of course. Every niger Delta family owns an oil well, they all mine it illegally.

Finally, I dotn see how that's ur business.
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by bewla(m): 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
eezeribe:
The Inflated Balloon can't even hold a bunch by himself... Is he blessing the bunch
king in the creek now a now a thifnubu brother
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by stieyven(m): 11:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
softwerk:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5:22

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel / Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) / How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.