Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) (40537 Views)

Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 12:07am On Jul 16, 2017
izospindle:
I saw a brafran hailing asari dokubo in my office......when I asked him the source of arari's wealth do you know his response........he said his father owned many oil wells cheesy grin
.....naso I just lock up

Lol.

No blame am, na so him sense reach.
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:24am On Jul 16, 2017
Obessed frog fron the creeks
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by nell4: 1:23am On Jul 16, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Our hero
taa .which hero.
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by nell4: 1:27am On Jul 16, 2017
MediumStout:
And yet they lie that oil exploration has destroyed their land and water ways but the reverse is the case. Biafra will never come. We will fight for Nigeria's unity with our last blood sad
wetin concern biafra with Niger delta. Biafra is 5 states. QED
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by justclinton(m): 1:39am On Jul 16, 2017
Danzakidakura:
Afonja skull miner leave Biafra alone did you read about Biafra on this treath ?
...see hw him spellings de sef. mtchew
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 1:59am On Jul 16, 2017
izospindle:
I saw a brafran hailing asari dokubo in my office......when I asked him the source of arari's wealth do you know his response........he said his father owned many oil wells cheesy grin
.....naso I just lock up

If he had been shouting " I am not Biafra, not from eastern region, I am Niger Deltan" you would have held him as the best brain Nigeria has ever produced.
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by Notasyouthink: 5:05am On Jul 16, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Chinko Jews, come and worship your god. cheesy
I know you hates him very much because he loves and wants biafra , but your​ hate cannot stop him from doing what he wants....So, you can go​ and hit your empty skull on any nearest Caterpillartongue tongue tongue
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by overall90: 5:39am On Jul 16, 2017
Just look at the amount of hatred and venom being poured on Asari on this thread.
Some are even calling him a thief and claiming he impoverished Niger delta. Can you imagine the madness.
All because he is has not come out to tell them how Niger delta is not Biafra.
This same people will be hailing alakija, adenuga and all other oil thieves from their region.
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by godquality: 7:21am On Jul 16, 2017
This militant don turn chief. And Una day militancy no pay.

See him face like Timaya own grin grin *na joke i dey oh*
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:36am On Jul 16, 2017
kabillion:
Dis one na fake Dokubo, where is his beard or dump islam already?
you should see he has dropped "Alhaji" from his name,he is now answering Chief. he is not dressing Islamic as well,he is not putting in Jalabia.
I guess he was just scamming people and disguising as a religious muslim
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:42am On Jul 16, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Our hero

Yes! until you get an education, his kinds(Nnamdi Kanu, Uwazulike, Daniel Kanu, Ateke Tom, Tompolo etc.) you will always look up to. All these were settled with millions of dollars. Nnamdi Kanu met a Stinger President(Buhari) Game changed no more settlements.
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by kabillion(m): 7:43am On Jul 16, 2017
iamrealdeji:
you should see he has dropped "Alhaji" from his name,he is now answering Chief. he is not dressing Islamic as well,he is not putting in Jalabia.
I guess he was just scamming people and disguising as a religious muslim
so it has being a charade all along. He has gotten his share n he is moving on. Nawa o
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 7:52am On Jul 16, 2017
alcmene:

Afonja..... who come impoverish your Oduduwa land

Ingrate, if Oduduwa land is impoverished, how come your brothers and sisters still troop there in their thousands? God punish you.
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by Ghokes(m): 8:11am On Jul 16, 2017
softwerk:
These are the people that impoverished the Niger Delta in the name of Liberation ONLY to greedily fill their own pockets and bellies sad angry

I mtcheeewww for you Asari Dokubo!

Why is the FOOL even still living in Nigeria?! I thought he claimed Benin Republic at one time shocked

That can not enter creek anymore
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by odduduwa: 8:52am On Jul 16, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad nah like dis that fraudster they arrested in company of one ashana like dst in a hotel.Guess the fraudster. name right and win a trip London by bus
so says nairaland no 1 tout
Re: Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) by softwerk(f): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2017
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5:22

You when never call your brother fool are you not already in the hell of poverty in this cursed country?! sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts / Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct / How Much Does It Cost To Obtain The Nigerian E-passport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.