Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,748 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones (35615 Views)

Please Help How Can I Install Play Store On My Gionee M6 / I Can't Install Play Store On My Gionee Phone / How To Install Play Store On Your BB10 Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones by ddddon(m): 1:40am On Jul 16, 2017
hello Nairalanders, please I bought a Gionee GN5001 phone from China. The phone is super cool 3gig ram 16gig ROM but google play store is not pre installed.

And when you try to install it shows errors.

Please anyone with solutions or similar situation? Help a bro out.
Re: How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones by ddddon(m): 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
66 views yet no suggestiojsn Na wah oh!!! Can someone please help me mention the Android experts in NL
Re: How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones by aieromon(m): 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
ddddon:
hello Nairalanders, please I bought a Gionee GN5001 phone from China. The phone is super cool 3gig ram 16gig ROM but google play store is not pre installed.

Download and install the latest version of Google Installer.
Re: How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones by donbenie(m): 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
ddddon:
66 views yet no suggestiojsn Na wah oh!!! Can someone please help me mention the Android experts in NL
You'll have to download the Google Framework, Google Services and then the Play Store..You should Google it for the exact procedure..
http://www.androidodex.com/install-google-play-store-chinese-android-phones-root/
Re: How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones by ddddon(m): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
Thanks guys, let me try every recommended options. please more suggestions are welcomed. also i have root the phone, incase you want to advice me on how to install using root access. thanks
Re: How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones by NAVYdogg: 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
More suggestions needed on this
Re: How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones by blessedez(m): 10:23am On Oct 14, 2017
op did you root the phone? if yes,how did you root it?
Re: How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones by abdulo4real: 11:49am On Oct 14, 2017
ddddon:

what is the capacity of the battery..... and how much do get it in naira..........
Re: How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones by donqx: 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
most china android refurbished phones does not support playstore coz they are customized versions of android os not signed by google.

if you like download a y framework or google play services and even playstore app.most will install but will never launch .
example of those phones are the fake refurbished lenovo infinix gionee samsung android phones among others.

buy only phones with android os signed by google!!

1 Like

Re: How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones by Apipia: 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
You dont need google playstore to download apps of your choice.
Visit market.1mobile.com and download its apk , you are at will to download over 800000 apps
Re: How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones by Horlaarsco: 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
Apipia:
You dont need google playstore to download apps of your choice.
Visit market.1mobile.com and download its apk , you are at will to download over 800000 apps

if it's not playstore it can't be like playstore

2 Likes

Re: How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones by superiorinferno(m): 11:02am On Oct 15, 2017
My friend bought the same gionee gn5001s and i installed playstore and other Google apps on his phone... After rooting it. The guide is simple, you'll only need to download and move some files to /system.

I would've included link, but nairaland bots will ban me again. Sorry for the inconvenience!. But to give you an highlight, I've written a step on how to install​ Google Playstore​ on any Chinese Android phone including gionee gn5001s. The Screenshot below will show you the keyword to search and the site to navigate too.

It's working 100%

Regards!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones by blessedez(m): 2:49am On Oct 16, 2017
superiorinferno:
My friend bought the same gionee gn5001s and i installed playstore and other Google apps on his phone... After rooting it. The guide is simple, you'll only need to download and move some files to /system.

I would've included link, but nairaland bots will ban me again. Sorry for the inconvenience!. But to give you an highlight, I've written a step on how to install​ Google Playstore​ on any Chinese Android phone including gionee gn5001s. The Screenshot below will show you the keyword to search and the site to navigate too.

It's working 100%

Regards!.

pls how did you root the phone?
Re: How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones by superiorinferno(m): 11:56am On Nov 02, 2017
You'll find the guide in the blog I recommended. Got it rooted with PC and KingRoot. Ensure you've strong internet connection
Re: How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones by Koats14(m): 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
I just can't find a way to root my phone. Ordinary root. Abeg come help me oo. Both the apk and PC versions of Kingroot failed to root my phone.

Please kindly list the steps involved in rooting the GN5001s.

PS: I bought the phone at Ikeja (UK used they claimed) and it was rooted when he gave me. I was amused but I just ignored it. When I got home, I restored the phone back to factory settings and found out it was fully Chinese. Ever since then, I have been trying to root it and it keeps failing. cc superiorinferno

Re: How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones by surrogatesng: 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
Please do not buy any phone from this seller.His name is Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon and i contacted him on August 22nd to purchase an LG G4.After meeting him at computer village,ikeja.I inspected the phone and enqired from him if it was not the variant of LG G4 which had bootloop issues.He told me that the variant of LG G4 he was selling to me has no bootloop issue.

We agreed on 30,000 Naira which i paid into an account he provided..He confirmed the cash and the phone was handed over to me.This happened on August 22nd.

My reason for buying the LG G4 was because it supports Glo 4G LTE Band 28..As soon as i got home i inserted my glo sim into the phone.I had 4g Lte reception but unable to browse witn the phone as i discovered it was locked to US cellular network.

I immediately called Mr Arinze but he started dribbling me round and round that it is a configuration issue.I have done all the configuration setting,taken it phone engineers and even glo office all to no avail.I have screen shot of the chat for record purposes.

All my complain to Mr Arinze fell on deaf ears.He keeps on telling me it is a configuration issue.I have downloaded Lg G4 manual,downloaded glo configuration setting and even visited glo office twice.The painful part is that i had to sell my brand new phone to buy this crappy phone from Mr Arinze.

I then connected the phone to my wifi at home and the phone suddenly froze,became extremely hot and went into bootloop.All this happened in a space of 2 months.I have been complaining to Mr Arinze that he either refund my money or give me a replacement and he is now telling me that it is non of his business.

Please help me to plead to him to either refund my money or give me a replacement.If he does not bulge,i plan on taking legal action and having him arrested

2 Likes

Re: How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones by miketd92: 12:26am On Nov 28, 2017
superiorinferno:

It's working 100%

Regards!.

pls how did ur friend install play store on his Gionee gn5001s? i was able to root mine with king root but unable to install playstore. i followed the tutorial but while trying to copy priv_app to system folder i got an error "failed to copy file to system folder" pls help. u can help me send ur frnd whatapp contact so that he can put me tru. thanks
Re: How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones by miketd92: 12:30am On Nov 28, 2017
Koats14:
I just can't find a way to root my phone. Ordinary root. Abeg come help me oo. Both the apk and PC versions of Kingroot failed to root my phone.

Please kindly list the steps involved in rooting the GN5001s.

PS: I bought the phone at Ikeja (UK used they claimed) and it was rooted when he gave me. I was amused but I just ignored it. When I got home, I restored the phone back to factory settings and found out it was fully Chinese. Ever since then, I have been trying to root it and it keeps failing. cc superiorinferno
open ur browser and search for kingroot latest version, download, it shld be 20mb, if u want it to work, make sure u have a strong internet connection I'll suggest u do it at night cus i face d same problm while trying to got mine rooted
Re: How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones by Koats14(m): 9:40am On Nov 28, 2017
miketd92:
open ur browser and search for kingroot latest version, download, it shld be 20mb, if u want it to work, make sure u have a strong internet connection I'll suggest u do it at night cus i face d same problm while trying to got mine rooted
Thank you. I have the latest version of Kingroot already but it doesn't work because I rooted it myself later and I made a mistake by deleting something from the root folder. It got corrupted so I had to upgrade the firmware (amigo) to the latest. Then ever since then, Kingroot doesn't work anymore. If I could get a previous version of the firmware, I'd be grateful though. Thanks for your response by the way. God bless.
Re: How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2018
~
Re: How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones by Waffarianman(m): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2018
surrogatesng:
Please do not buy any phone from this seller.His name is Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon and i contacted him on August 22nd to purchase an LG G4.After meeting him at computer village,ikeja.I inspected the phone and enqired from him if it was not the variant of LG G4 which had bootloop issues.He told me that the variant of LG G4 he was selling to me has no bootloop issue.

We agreed on 30,000 Naira which i paid into an account he provided..He confirmed the cash and the phone was handed over to me.This happened on August 22nd.

My reason for buying the LG G4 was because it supports Glo 4G LTE Band 28..As soon as i got home i inserted my glo sim into the phone.I had 4g Lte reception but unable to browse witn the phone as i discovered it was locked to US cellular network.

I immediately called Mr Arinze but he started dribbling me round and round that it is a configuration issue.I have done all the configuration setting,taken it phone engineers and even glo office all to no avail.I have screen shot of the chat for record purposes.

All my complain to Mr Arinze fell on deaf ears.He keeps on telling me it is a configuration issue.I have downloaded Lg G4 manual,downloaded glo configuration setting and even visited glo office twice.The painful part is that i had to sell my brand new phone to buy this crappy phone from Mr Arinze.

I then connected the phone to my wifi at home and the phone suddenly froze,became extremely hot and went into bootloop.All this happened in a space of 2 months.I have been complaining to Mr Arinze that he either refund my money or give me a replacement and he is now telling me that it is non of his business.

Please help me to plead to him to either refund my money or give me a replacement.If he does not bulge,i plan on taking legal action and having him arrested

Don't know why you guys fall for these cheap scammers... Be wise next time bro

1 Like

Re: How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones by Jax1: 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2018
surrogatesng:

Don't waste your time pleading with him to replace your phone. Go to SARS office closer to you and report him. The bastardd would be arrested ASAP

2 Likes

Re: How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones by Kings1930(m): 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
superiorinferno:

It's working 100%

Regards!.

please I can't download d file... it is requesting for permission
Re: How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones by donchyky: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2019
Re: How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2019
donchyky:
I am running Playstore on my Chinese android phone gionee gn5001s to be specific....if yu ever need my help installing it on yur Chinese phone, chat me up on WhatsApp +2348139638824 or email me at:uchimechike@gmail.com.
Thanks for the info,it worked in my phone
Re: How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones by okayman4real(m): 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2020

Thanks for the info,it worked in my phone
pls help me too. I am using gionee GN5005L

how to run Google playstore on it
Re: How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones by Thinknews(m): 12:12am On Dec 08, 2020
Just Download Google Installer and After the installation of the Google apps by the "Google Installer"

You are set to go, Enjoy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? / Deactivate MTN Music Plus In My Phone / MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.