Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Who Is My Neighbor? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is My Neighbor? (311 Views)

My Neighbor Is A Pastor / Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is My Neighbor? by dammylarey(m): 6:28am On Jul 16, 2017
Greetings to you all in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, today i want to share the word of God with us:

When Cain killed his brother and God ask of his brother, he answered God and said “am i my brother’s keeper?” – Genesis 4:9. God was not please with man due to wicked imaginations of their hearts toward each other (so much selfishness).

Man was created from inception to serve, obey and worship God according to Genesis 3:8 which says that God visit them often in that garden. God want man to live in harmony, love and caring for one another is paramount. There are set of people we should care for and show concern for their needs by visiting and sharing from what God has blessed us with no matter how little. Feeling you don’t have enough? Well! there could be someone somewhere who doesn’t have half of what you possess.

Who Is My Neighbor?
Read the complete sermon https://dare.com.ng/2017/07/15/sunday-sermon-theme-neighbor/

Re: Who Is My Neighbor? by Joysmith2: 6:34am On Jul 16, 2017
Re: Who Is My Neighbor? by seunlayi(m): 6:38am On Jul 16, 2017
The person that is close to you anywhere you find yourself

1 Like

Re: Who Is My Neighbor? by jay2pee(m): 7:04am On Jul 16, 2017
Anyone around you at the moment

(1) (Reply)

Jewish Supremacist Extremists Attacking And Terrorising Christians / Trump Picks Sam Brownback As Religious Freedom Ambassador / Secret For Withstanding The Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.