Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Where Would The Animals Go If They Die??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Would The Animals Go If They Die??? (745 Views)

Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die / Where Do Animals Go To When They Die? / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Would The Animals Go If They Die??? by frubben(m): 8:31am On Jul 16, 2017
Really want to know, because animals are not religious or attend religious gathering.
Re: Where Would The Animals Go If They Die??? by Chuukwudi(m): 8:35am On Jul 16, 2017
They go to the animistic realm a world below the spiritual unconscious realm from whence humans spirits originat from.
Re: Where Would The Animals Go If They Die??? by Yuneehk(f): 8:52am On Jul 16, 2017
Are you an animal? Quit dripping Panadol for their headache.
Re: Where Would The Animals Go If They Die??? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 16, 2017
into a pot..
then an acidic paradise called Stomach.
hell, is every part of your Anus + the soakaway.
Re: Where Would The Animals Go If They Die??? by omaolowo(m): 9:06am On Jul 16, 2017
Chuukwudi:
They go to the animistic realm a world below the spiritual unconscious realm from whence humans spirits originate from.

By the time one wonders at the well organized colonies of insects like bees for instance, one may doubt our claim at being "superior"
They don't kidnap nor worship money
They don't kill nor use themselves for money rituals
And so on.

All our so called values have been debased. One may want to sometimes question our claims at being superior!

1 Like

Re: Where Would The Animals Go If They Die??? by DabLord: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2017
omaolowo:

By the time one wonders at the well organized colonies of insects like bees for instance, one may doubt our claim at being "superior"
And so on.

All our so called values have been debased. One may want to sometimes question our claims at being superior!
Are you trying to say bees are better than you
Re: Where Would The Animals Go If They Die??? by Caustics: 9:34am On Jul 16, 2017
omaolowo:

And so on.

who told you? i once saw 2 ants small ants ambush a soldier ant and kill it. they then hid the body inside a buscuit wrapper. i was so shocked that i killed them for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Would The Animals Go If They Die??? by shadeyinka(m): 9:41am On Jul 16, 2017
frubben:
Really want to know, because animals are not religious or attend religious gathering.

They terminate from existence. They are not Living (Eternal) souls. Humans are eternal souls

1 Like

Re: Where Would The Animals Go If They Die??? by Liveair: 9:52am On Jul 16, 2017
Same place all living things go...ground.
Re: Where Would The Animals Go If They Die??? by Chuukwudi(m): 11:37am On Jul 16, 2017
omaolowo:

And so on.

The debasement is a consequence of our choices and volition to do good or evil.

By origin and content, the human spirit is superior to animals.

The animals do not know evil and good. They flow with nature. Their cannibalistic tendencies, tricks, etc in a bid for survival are all necessary.
Re: Where Would The Animals Go If They Die??? by ONYEUTALI: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
This is a big debate. But you know, debates are made for we non-omniscient creatures.
And that's why religious debates are unnecessary because the Omniscient will still have the last say. What we claim here adds no value to his opinion.
We Christians believe in Human Souls. Science calls it Human Consciousness. Going with the Christian belief, only humans have Souls because they're the only creature God gave the breath of life - the Soul (when he breath into Adam in Genesis). Going with the Scientific belief, every living thing have consciousness - Soul. The human soul have a definite mass (just make a Google search on ''Mass of Human Soul''). As a Science student, I don't see any determinant (lacking in animals) that gave humans souls and didn't give animals. Humans have blood, same in animals: bones, hairs eat food, intelligence... All these are equally found in animals, maybe not in same proportion.
But another debate that rises from this scientific belief is: if animals have souls like humans, will animals equally go to hellfire, Purgatory and Heaven like Humans?
Re: Where Would The Animals Go If They Die??? by ONYEUTALI: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
Coming
Re: Where Would The Animals Go If They Die??? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
frubben:
They decompose and form manure
Re: Where Would The Animals Go If They Die??? by frubben(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
asuustrike2009:

They decompose and form manure
And u would go to heaven abi
Re: Where Would The Animals Go If They Die??? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
frubben:

And u would go to heaven abi
Animals don't go to heaven because they don't have spirit. It's mortal that does since he's created in God's likeness and kind.
Re: Where Would The Animals Go If They Die??? by frubben(m): 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Animals don't go to heaven because they don't have spirit. It's mortal that does since he's created in God's likeness and kind.
who tell u say animal no get spirit. Back it up
Re: Where Would The Animals Go If They Die??? by oaroloye(m): 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
SHALOM!

frubben:

I have answered that since March 29th, 2017.

https://www.nairaland.com/3702858/what-happens-when-die-four

When any Living Thing dies, its Soul Body is tested, and if it passes the test, it is allowed to proceed into the AfterLife.

If it fails, it is destroyed on the spot, with no chance of AfterLife.

The only way to pass this test is to TOTALLY RECALL your entire life, immediately.

If you succeed, the "Auditor Entity" is satisfied, and leaves you alone to create your AfterLife Body.

But those who fail have their Soul Body cut into with a Probe of Divine-Grade Spiritual Energy, to extract those memories by Brute Force.

The Soul Body sustains critical damage from this intrusion, and can no longer deploy its Afterlife Body.

Hostile Spirit Beings converge on it, and rip it to pieces, in the course of feeding on its remaining Life Energies.

ALL ANIMALS and MOST HUMANS normally fail this Test- irrespective of their Religion.
Re: Where Would The Animals Go If They Die??? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
frubben:
who tell u say animal no get spirit. Back it up
God created everything—including animals—for His pleasure and His glory. The Bible says, “You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and by Your will they exist and were created” (Revelation 4:11, NKJV). Human beings were specifically created for God’s glory. “Everyone who is called by My name, whom I have created for My glory; I have formed him; yes, I have made him” (Isaiah 43:7, NKJV). But the Bible speaks of even inanimate objects, such as the sun, moon, and stars, praising God (see Psalm 148:3). Of course, we know these objects cannot praise God in the same way we humans can. However, they praise God by shining. By carrying out the role God planned for them, they glorify their Creator.
Animals were made from the same dust as humans and have the breath of life in them as we do, but God made men and women in His own image and entrusted them with the responsibility of overseeing, protecting, and enjoying the rest of His creation. “Then God said, ‘Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.’ So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. Then God blessed them, and God said to them, ‘Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.’ And God said, ‘See, I have given you every herb that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food. Also, to every beast of the earth, to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps on the earth, in which there is life, I have given every green herb for food;’ and it was so” (Genesis 1:26-30, NKJV). “The LORD God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to tend and keep it” (Genesis 2:15, NKJV).
God did not create animals with the ability to choose right or wrong, to accept or reject salvation. Only humans were given this ability to reason.

Genesis 2:8-9 (NKJV), “And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed. And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.”
God warned Adam and Eve not to eat the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil—“for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die” (Genesis 2:17, NKJV). Only humans have the ability to make moral decisions for or against God.

"I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live;" (Deuteronomy 30:19, NKJV)
Joshua 24:15 (ESV) And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the LORD, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.
Since animals cannot reason and make moral decisions, they are not included in the salvation God has offered to humans. Jesus died to “save His people from their sins” (Matthew 1:21, NKJV). We are saved through our faith in Him. John 3:16 (KJV) says, "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should nor perish, but have everlasting life." In order for one to be saved, one has to believe in Jesus. But animals cannot exercise saving faith in Jesus.
Re: Where Would The Animals Go If They Die??? by oaroloye(m): 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
SHALOM!

omaolowo:

I am afraid that you so not know very much about Bees, do you?

About over kidnapping, I am not sure, but Bees definitely kill.

Only certain Bees can become Queens, and the first one to hatch goes around killing off all the rest.

She knows who they are.

When Honey is in short supply, the Male DRONES, who are basically Freeloaders, contributing nothing to the Hive, are pushed out to go die someplace else. If they don't want to go, they are "helped" out.

If some Worker Bee from the wrong Hive enters- that is the last time they make that mistake again.

Bees are greedy hoarders, and stockpile Honey they don't need. and will kill you for trying to take ONE taste, let alone a whole comb.

People do die- in America and Australia, fatalities are about 1 in ten million.

And so on.

The differences between Organisms is in the COMMANDMENT-RESPONSIBILITIES ASSIGNED TO THEM BY THE CREATOR.

An Organism cannot perceive nor understand things pertaining to Commandments that are not part of their "Spiritual Hardwire Architecture."

A Gorilla has been taught to understand English, and communicate via AMESLAN.

Someone thought it would be a good idea to preach The Gospel to the Gorilla.

After the preaching, the Gorilla was asked whether it accepted Jesus Christ as its Lord and Personal Saviour.

The Gorilla said "Yes."

The Gorilla was told that it must not have understood the question.

The Gorilla replied, No: it understood the question.

Therefore, followers of T.B. JOSHUA have done nothing to be proud of...

(1) (Reply)

[gods Vs Men] ABRAHAM: RELIGIOUS Or RIGHTEOUS / Leke Adeboye Mocked Daddy Freeze Again / Arise And Shine For Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.