Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen (31516 Views)

On Restructuring We Stand, N’delta, Middle Belt, Yoruba, Igbo Leaders Insist / Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / Ongoing Protest In Makurdi Against Fulani Herdsmen (More Photos & Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by Beejayarts: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by whytediamond(m): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
Bishop Oyedepo said this morning that there's a deliberate move to Islamize the country using the Fulani herdsmen as a plot to terrorize Christians. I had to pause and think. Alas! It's already with us. God save us.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by raker300: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
Stolen:
PLEASE WATEVA IT IS DAT U PEOPLE WANT TO DO, DONT INVOLVE IGBOS ALONGSIDE THE YORUBA.

YORUBA BELONGS IN THE NORTH.

THERE IS NOTHING TO GAIN FROM THE YORUBAS.

IGBOS DONT NEED DEM FOR ANYTHING.
afonja are treacherous...

15 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by GeeOh(f): 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
Good move!
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by mikeycharles(m): 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
Modsenemy:
Who will read this long post,even in our spare time? cheesy

The topic has said it all , I'm out of here
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by whytediamond(m): 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
Beejayarts:
Land grabber. You still missed Front page lol
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by Awoofawo(m): 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
“Does government have money to build ranches? They are talking about ranches as if it is one naira. Our agriculture is too agrarian. Is it possible to single out the Fulani and modernise their occupation through ranches? We think it is very easy to take only livestock and modernise it.”

I am too shock to believe a sane person made this comment...............Na Gofumet go build ranches for private business entities?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

These modafuka bold o! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by Stolen: 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
raker300:
yoruba are treacherous

SIMPLY PUT, THERE IS NOTHING YORUBAS HAVE TO OFFER.

THE EARLIER THEY DISINTEGRATE NIGERIA THE BETTER FOR ALL.

17 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by ripbubu: 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
Billyonaire:
They are not herdsmen.

These Fulanis planned their mission perfectly. The only thing the North has, has been food. And they believe with the Militants and IPOB down south, they have to make sure we depend on them for food supply. They want to create a dependency on them for our food supply.

They send out terrorists cows to destroy our farmlands. Real herdsmen do not kill a whole village and even use their hands to destroy what is planted. You can see outright destructions not just cattle chewing on grasses. They pull out crops and shoots everyone and create fear.

Now our farmers can no longer go to farm, they depend on us sending money to them to buy food. In the next few years our people will look away from farms for security purpose and the North would have succeeded in making us depending on them for food supply.

I have studied these issues carefully over the years and their plans are very open in my eyes that is why I have supported Nnamdi Kanu all along. What he is doing is right for many people and wrong for the others, it depends on who you are and how sincere you are to your own self.

As we stop election at Anambra come November and proceed to introduce our forgotten communal unionism, other states will follow suit until our politicians get sense. And sit down to discuss on what Nigeria should be, if they do not want to fix Nigeria. I will pack my bags and baggages and relocate to any Biafra State once they have their country. Because I want to spend my days in a hopeful country.

I can no longer be part of a zoo as Buhari and wife call us Monkeys, Baboons, Hyenas and Jackals. I am done with a Unitary criminal system of governance.
correct.. .death to buhari death to Nigeria zoo

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by room089: 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
Why did they wait so long before coming together?
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
Them kill yoruba like foul
grin grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][img][/img][url][/url]
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by hammer6: 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
room089:
Why did they wait so long before coming together?

Come together? U must be dreaming.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by Ever8054: 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
Billyonaire:
They are not herdsmen.

These Fulanis planned their mission perfectly. The only thing the North has, has been food. And they believe with the Militants and IPOB down south, they have to make sure we depend on them for food supply. They want to create a dependency on them for our food supply.

They send out terrorists cows to destroy our farmlands. Real herdsmen do not kill a whole village and even use their hands to destroy what is planted. You can see outright destructions not just cattle chewing on grasses. They pull out crops and shoots everyone and create fear.

Now our farmers can no longer go to farm, they depend on us sending money to them to buy food. In the next few years our people will look away from farms for security purpose and the North would have succeeded in making us depending on them for food supply.

I have studied these issues carefully over the years and their plans are very open in my eyes that is why I have supported Nnamdi Kanu all along. What he is doing is right for many people and wrong for the others, it depends on who you are and how sincere you are to your own self.

As we stop election at Anambra come November and proceed to introduce our forgotten communal unionism, other states will follow suit until our politicians get sense. And sit down to discuss on what Nigeria should be, if they do not want to fix Nigeria. I will pack my bags and baggages and relocate to any Biafra State once they have their country. Because I want to spend my days in a hopeful country.

I can no longer be part of a zoo as Buhari and wife call us Monkeys, Baboons, Hyenas and Jackals. I am done with a Unitary criminal system of governance.
middle belt are the major food producer that are consumable down south,west and East.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by fineboynl(m): 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
so there are 30 million herdsmen??
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by do4luv14(m): 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
Good move, ipob should police the east against those murderous herdsmen, so should AFENEFERE and OPC, as well, as NDA and other militant in Ss, to show that we mean business

enuf is enuf shekina!!!...

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by googlepikins: 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
ademasta:
Beta
better wetin, the next thing una go run go tell una master our plan. No be today una start this bullshitt saboteur

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by Nwakaumu(m): 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yoruba should not be there because they traitors and fulani spies.

12 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by chiagozien(m): 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
Give us date for referendum.

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by Foodforthought: 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
Billyonaire:
They are not herdsmen.

Seconded

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by mozonto(m): 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
why you guys don't want Igbos to go their own separate way.afonja and Fulani

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by chiagozien(m): 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
googlepikins:
better wetin, the next thing una go run go tell una master our plan. No be today una start this bullshitt
you dey mind them.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by hammerF: 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
mozonto:
why you guys don't want Igbos to go their own separate way.afonja and Fulani

Can a parasite leave the source of blood supply?

Answer dat question and u know y?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by Ifyone123(f): 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
My enemie's enemy is my friend

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by poseidon12: 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
kn23h:

This has nothing to do with Nnamdi Kanu.

Kanu preaches disunity and Yoruba hatred.

And what do you preach? Unity and Igbo love?

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by MediumStout(m): 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
hammerF:

Can a parasite leave the source of blood supply?

Answer dat question and u know y?

They told u people to leave north una dey run around to beg for unity yet u want biafra. Confused idiots

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by chiagozien(m): 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
Biafra or death.all this are plan to bring down biafra but you know what,they have fail already.continue planning but remember that hausafulani slaves are among you and anything you say will be reported to their master.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by safiaapussy: 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
fineboynl:
free education really affect part of the brains of afojans. is afojan now coming to the side of light?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5663193_evidenceafonjaape_pngb00bc1520cc5fa224b1ac67a41841714

I said I wasn't going to post tribalistic shit_ anymore, but you flatties_ don't give up do you ? sad

gbogbo nkan lafi ju yin lo sugbon e kin gboran.

cc : Henryyy, Deedeedee3, FisifunKododada, ODVanguard, Ereolamide, laudate, okway

13 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by asksteve(m): 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Billyonaire:
They are not herdsmen.

You are right up to d point b4 Nnamdi Kanu, bt not abt buying into his ideology cos of wat u c ahead. But of cos d choice is urs.

Now to d crop of d mata, who d hell is waiting or thinking the govt. is d one to build the ranches for dem? How do people think? Dat secretary of ACF must b high on something n to
macban sec. gen. did his fathers attack n kill their host n destroy their farmlands d way the current boko haram disguised as herdsmen are doing?

Food for thought:
Let d fulanis remember the entire country is watching, after 2019 Nigeria will still b there but there might not b a Fulani President n cabinet so how will u relate with d rest of d country?
Do u think u have monopoly over violence?
If u like tell us fulanis are 180million, who cares but wen the country can no longer tolerate ur excesses u will no d entire Nigerian Fulani population both home n abroad is less than 5million.
D choice is urs.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ever8054:
middle belt are the major food producer that are consumable down south,west and East.
That is why they are killed too

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by Crystolexy: 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
Apart from North.. now you can understand
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by deebsman1(m): 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
See them, see their names, all of them were PDP members, beneficiaries and apologists all of them dem dem. Truly Fulani herdsmen menace is a very great threat but this group of individuals will never talk if it were thier pipu I.e PDP that's in power. Nigerian elites and elites worldwide are very big problem to the world. Always playing on the poor masses sentimentalism to their own advantages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- / Francis Mobolaji Odesanya Is Dead (Rivers State Police Commissioner) / Princess Miriam Onuoha: APC Wins Okigwe North Federal Constituency Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.