Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen (31511 Views)

On Restructuring We Stand, N’delta, Middle Belt, Yoruba, Igbo Leaders Insist / Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / Ongoing Protest In Makurdi Against Fulani Herdsmen (More Photos & Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by BraniacX(m): 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
poseidon12:

I beg to disagree sir. The Yoruba elders, represented by Afenifere have been in the forefront of demanding equity in the system. They have been calling for restructuring of the system. They have been very upright and objective. In fact it was after reading Chief Ayo Adebanjo's interview about Buhari, just before the election, that I understood how much of a misfit that Buhari will be as President. I immediately changed my mind and voted against the evil Buhari.
Those Afenifere elders have got my respect.
At the bolded, and mine too
Unfortunately, the Yoruba youths especially the indomie generation have so far proven to be the most gullible of Yoruba's, they seem to believe that history in intertribal interactions is irrelevant and that they need to be told what is in their collective best interests by some pseudo-imaginary political strongman. I still have faith in their ability to evolve and mature beyond this shortcoming
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by BraniacX(m): 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
Stolen:
IMAGINE YORUBA COMING TO SIT DOWN WITH SS/SE TO DISCUSS FULANI HERDSMEN, WAT NONSENSE?

ANYBODY THAT INVOLVE IGBO OR GO TO ANY MEETING WITH YORUBAS, IN THE NAME OF IGBO, WILL DIE.

NA GOD GO PUNISH THAT PERSON TO THE FOURTH AND FIFTH GENERATION.

ENOUGH OF ALL THIS NONSENSE.

YORUBA SHOULD ANSWER THEIR OWN NAME AND WE WILL DO SAME, DONT JOIN OR MENTION THE TWO TOGETHER FOR ANY REASON WAT SO EVA.

Just shut up! undecided

Your rants are imbecilic and infantile! Yorubas made a poor judgment in trying to promote their own "interests" that is not betrayal as they don't owe you or us their loyalty! Neither do you owe them or us your loyalty angry each region has their own interests and when they align, they work together. Right now it is in the interest of the southwest, southeast,South south and north central to work together to end this FG backed Fulani herdsmen menace, any other reasoning from this like you and your rival delinquents is just plain old cutting the nose to spite the face stupidity! Each state could deal with the Fulani herdsmen menace alone if we had state police but that is not the case as all the security apparatchik are in FG control and the transportation, supplies and logistics for the herdsmen is being provided by the FG going by the circumstantial evidence so in other words the FG is our enemy too so only in uniting do we stand a chance. Remember the key word here is interests

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by BraniacX(m): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
APCsupporter:

keep your pity for yourself. Apart from the northerners who can we call a brave person in this country? they should bring it on. We don't like noise

Yes bravely running riot with your Fulani herdsmen under buharis regime with FG backing and protection from bloody reprisals via army and police, we see how brave you are and when a southerner becomes president again and removes all your fulani barracks commandants and police commissioners, bravely remain in the south and middle belt for a bloody test of your bravery on your cadavers that is long overdue

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by BraniacX(m): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]
Arrant nonsense.
So your plan is to gang up with other zones to fight the north? Your plan will still fail exactly the way it failed in 1967. Keep campaigning for support, but I assure you, you will still regret it.
Saudi Arabia would be too far to be of help if the time ever comes, you will go down fantastically but you don't have to believe me, continue fantasizing on dipping uthman danfodios Koran in the antlantic ocean after walking over your virtual real estate in the south.
We are waiting for you, don't keep us waiting forever

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by Edu3Again: 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
BraniacX:

Yes bravely running riot with your Fulani herdsmen under buharis regime with FG backing and protection from bloody reprisals via army and police, we see how brave you are and when a southerner becomes president again and removes all your fulani barracks commandants and police commissioners, bravely remain in the south and middle belt for a bloody test of your bravery on your cadavers that is long overdue

I beg why let the cat out of the bag.

God go deal with north soon.

The fulani people have been found wanting and judged.

Daniel 5 (KJV)
26 God hath numbered thy kingdom(Nigeria), and finished it.

27 Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.

28 Thy kingdom(Nigeria) is divided.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
fineboynl:
free education really affect part of the brains of afojans. is afojan now coming to the side of light?
So this descendant of Harambe the gorilla dey open the septic tank him call mouth dey talk undecidedIf we start with una now you go run faster than bolt go meet mods abi? First to cause trouble, first to chicken out. Aridin omo alainironu. The last time we saw a man in drag was when Ojukwu fled Nigeria wearing crop top, skinny jeans and stilletos. I heard the tacky Brazilian weave he wore on his flat head is in a museum in the east. We don't want a repetition of that foolishness so i'll just leave you at this. Ewu Anambra.
Cc: safiaapussy wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by Adebowale89(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
Stolen:

Idiot!

ewu! cry no more grin
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by safiaapussy: 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
Henryyy:

So this descendant of Harambe the gorilla dey open the septic tank him call mouth dey talk undecidedIf we start with una now you go run faster than bolt go meet mods abi? First to cause trouble, first to chicken out. Aridin omo alainironu. The last time we saw a man in drag was when Ojukwu fled Nigeria wearing crop top, skinny jeans and stilletos. I heard the tacky Brazilian weave he wore on his flat head is in a museum in the east. We don't want a repetition of that foolishness so i'll just leave you at this. Ewu Anambra.
Cc: safiaapussy wink

Mo recognize! grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5663271_biafrats_jpeg535b60cc05554d28cd0d43e380640a31

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by mytym(m): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
Billyonaire:

They are not herdsmen.

These Fulanis planned their mission perfectly. The only thing the North has, has been food. And they believe with the Militants and IPOB down south, they have to make sure we depend on them for food supply. They want to create a dependency on them for our food supply.

They send out terrorists cows to destroy our farmlands. Real herdsmen do not kill a whole village and even use their hands to destroy what is planted. You can see outright destructions not just cattle chewing on grasses. They pull out crops and shoots everyone and create fear.

Now our farmers can no longer go to farm, they depend on us sending money to them to buy food. In the next few years our people will look away from farms for security purpose and the North would have succeeded in making us depending on them for food supply.

I have studied these issues carefully over the years and their plans are very open in my eyes that is why I have supported Nnamdi Kanu all along. What he is doing is right for many people and wrong for the others, it depends on who you are and how sincere you are to your own self.

As we stop election at Anambra come November and proceed to introduce our forgotten communal unionism, other states will follow suit until our politicians get sense. And sit down to discuss on what Nigeria should be, if they do not want to fix Nigeria. I will pack my bags and baggages and relocate to any Biafra State once they have their country. Because I want to spend my days in a hopeful country.

I can no longer be part of a zoo as Buhari and wife call us Monkeys, Baboons, Hyenas and Jackals. I am done with a Unitary criminal system of governance

This is extremely accurate!
They know we can think or fight if we are starving.
It is part of a carefully orchestrated plan to subdue the South...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by yim(f): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
The level of hate on this forum is saddening really. If they want to meet to secure the interest of their regions, why not?
For those saying Yoruba's are worthless especially Stolen, bury your head in shame cos you just proved to be a person of hate, if you have so much hate in your system, it's a pity for you cos hatred only eats up the hater. Get a life and leave us alone. If you want Biafra please EXIT.
For those who keep saying that Yorubas voted Buhari did he get zero votes from the East? Or didn't Jonathan get votes from the West?
Why are you so bitter?
That's why your region doesn't house other tribes but you are tourists who can't settle in their homes.
A few igbos are reasonable but many on this forum need prayers and love to heal their soul.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by Aseneshii: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
The tone of hate speech in this forum is too strong, Nigerians beware! Remember Rwanda Genocide, it all started like this . In the end , nobody won.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by nextprince: 3:45am On Jul 17, 2017
[s]
BraniacX:

Saudi Arabia would be too far to be of help if the time ever comes, you will go down fantastically but you don't have to believe me, continue fantasizing on dipping uthman danfodios Koran in the antlantic ocean after walking over your virtual real estate in the south.
We are waiting for you, don't keep us waiting forever
[/s]

Is your brain paining you? In his post, "When the whole country gangs up against you to deal withyou, you will know", in this trash posted up here, "We are waiting for you, don't keep us waiting forever", what a pack of annoyingly incoherent creatures are these?
Even the bearded coward that later fled into exile after sacrificing over 3 million jews was more strategic and coherent. I just pity the innocent aged and children that will suffer the brunt of all these self-destructive scheming.
Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by skywalker001(m): 8:02am On Jul 17, 2017
Stolen:
PLEASE [s]WATEVA IT IS DAT U PEOPLE WANT TO DO, DONT INVOLVE IGBOS ALONGSIDE THE YORUBA.

YORUBA BELONGS IN THE NORTH.

THERE IS NOTHING TO GAIN FROM THE YORUBAS.

IGBOS DONT NEED DEM FOR ANYTHING[/s].
Igbo don't need Yoruba for anything but u want to die in Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by CioAngels(f): 8:26am On Jul 17, 2017
I sincerely hope these people are really serious with their plans? Waiting to see it work, another fear is that you should not have people that will sell out for money, (Compromise).
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by BraniacX(m): 8:56am On Jul 17, 2017
nextprince:
[s]

Is your brain paining you? In his post, "When the whole country gangs up against you to deal withyou, you will know", in this trash posted up here, "We are waiting for you, don't keep us waiting forever", what a pack of annoyingly incoherent creatures are these?
Even the bearded coward that later fled into exile after sacrificing over 3 million jews was more strategic and coherent. I just pity the innocent aged and children that will suffer the brunt of all these self-destructive scheming.
Keep it up.[/s]

If i didn't know any better, going by your trash post up there, one would think it was an Hausa/Fulani vs Biafra conflict exclusively! It was a "all of us(Biafra excluded obviously) vs Biafra conflict and soon it will be an "all of us" vs you soon if this current trend keeps up. You can import as many mercenaries from chad, Niger and what not but it won't save you. Remember the civil war? Most of our theater commanders and foot soldiers weren't of your stock and yes i took your unholy Sunni alliance into account too, like i said, don't keep us waiting
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by nextprince: 9:33am On Jul 17, 2017
[s]
BraniacX:

If i didn't know any better, going by your trash post up there, one would think it was an Hausa/Fulani vs Biafra conflict exclusively! It was a "all of us(Biafra excluded obviously) vs Biafra conflict and soon it will be an "all of us" vs you soon if this current trend keeps up. You can import as many mercenaries from chad, Niger and what not but it won't save you. Remember the civil war? Most of our theater commanders and foot soldiers weren't of your stock and yes i took your unholy Sunni alliance into account too, like i said, don't keep us waiting
[/s]
Still throwing rubbish.
You were the ones planing to join other tribes to fight the north, who is keeping you waiting?
I should be telling you that.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by Edu3Again: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
Wallade:

From my view point,I believe it is only the Igbo tribe that does not believe in Nigeria. Every other tribe has their differences and dissagrement with other tribe but they are not about to separate on the basis of their differences, they hope to resolve their differences and remain as One-Nigeria.

But the Igbo tribe want away; they want Biafra. Igbos don't have to discomfort and inconvenience every one to part from Nigeria. We the Nigerians feel you can leave with your Baggage if you o wish - good riddance to bad rubbish
Unity Beggars I no hear from you again.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by coinanytime(m): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
Buy/Sell your Perfect Money, Bitcoin and Neteller with ease!

Whatsapp: 09022387191
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by BraniacX(m): 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
nextprince:
[s]
Still throwing rubbish.
You were the ones planing to join other tribes to fight the north, who is keeping you waiting?
I should be telling you that.[/s]

Fool! Stick to facts!
You are the Fulani! Not the north you dimwit! You are at best remnants of the invasion the northwest of Nigeria, at worst beasts of no nation cum stateless mercenaries and vagabonds! Unlike most southern Nigerians, I have lived in the north and can distinguish between you inbred arrogant Fulani and the indeginous Hausa you use as your smokescreen/shield and serfs, so yes, it will be the rest of Nigeria including the north vs you and any Hausa that chooses to protect you
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by nextprince: 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
[s]
BraniacX:

Fool! Stick to facts!
You are the Fulani! Not the north you dimwit! You are at best remnants of the invasion the northwest of Nigeria, at worst beasts of no nation cum stateless mercenaries and vagabonds! Unlike most southern Nigerians, I have lived in the north and can distinguish between you inbred arrogant Fulani and the indeginous Hausa you use as your smokescreen/shield and serfs, so yes, it will be the rest of Nigeria including the north vs you and any Hausa that chooses to protect you
[/s]
Still speaking opata fuming all over the places. It is no Longer about south teaming up against the north, it is now about the rest of Nigeria against the Fulanis?
Honestly, all along, I have been thinking a human being was behind this moniker.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by Terkimbi01: 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
Now,
this is step.one.

Everybody should prepare for step.two.

Will Buhari listen? No
will Fulani disarm? No
Will the North be shaken? No

Step two is for the South And middle belt. to boycott Abuja.

Our law makers should work out of the national assembly I. protest.

Governors of the south and middle belt should meet somewhere else apart from.abuja.

even the "elections campaign" in Biafra is beginning to sweet my ears.

pull the carpet off their feet, collapse the system and force them to a negotiating table.

Nnamdi KANU, I salute you.
Your boldness is yielding results.

I am sure if Gideon Orkar is still alive......
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by BraniacX(m): 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
nextprince:
[s]
Still speaking opata fuming all over the places. It is no Longer about south teaming up against the north, it is now about the rest of Nigeria against the Fulanis?
Honestly, all along, I have been thinking a human being was behind this moniker.[/s]
it always was dumb ass! Reading a problem to you? Or is it comprehension? undecided
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by IKEPENTECOST: 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
cyberdurable:
Am very sure the Yoruba man there will leak the talks to their masters...
You are not far from the truth

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by Bede2u(m): 11:37pm On May 05, 2018
When kanu was alive...now people can no more unite against the fulanis.. sad
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by RestructureNig1: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2022
They are not herdsmen.

These Fulanis planned their mission perfectly. The only thing the North has, has been food. And they believe with the Militants and IPOB down south, they have to make sure we depend on them for food supply. They want to create a dependency on them for our food supply.

They send out terrorists cows to destroy our farmlands. Real herdsmen do not kill a whole village and even use their hands to destroy what is planted. You can see outright destructions not just cattle chewing on grasses. They pull out crops and shoots everyone and create fear.

Now our farmers can no longer go to farm, they depend on us sending money to them to buy food. In the next few years our people will look away from farms for security purpose and the North would have succeeded in making us depending on them for food supply.

I have studied these issues carefully over the years and their plans are very open in my eyes that is why I have supported Nnamdi Kanu all along. What he is doing is right for many people and wrong for the others, it depends on who you are and how sincere you are to your own self.

As we stop election at Anambra come November and proceed to introduce our forgotten communal unionism, other states will follow suit until our politicians get sense. And sit down to discuss on what Nigeria should be, if they do not want to fix Nigeria. I will pack my bags and baggages and relocate to any Biafra State once they have their country. Because I want to spend my days in a hopeful country.

I can no longer be part of a zoo as Buhari and wife call us Monkeys, Baboons, Hyenas and Jackals. I am done with a Unitary criminal system of governance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) / Buhari Receives Alpha Conde, President Of Guinea In Daura (Photos) / Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.