Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen (31514 Views)

On Restructuring We Stand, N’delta, Middle Belt, Yoruba, Igbo Leaders Insist / Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / Ongoing Protest In Makurdi Against Fulani Herdsmen (More Photos & Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by 0b100100111: 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
spiralwedge:
If they keep this unity long enough, there will be no Nigeria in record time.

False!

As long as the elites in the forefront of politics re still milking Nigeria. The electorates will keep complaining and agitation.

Nigeria still has an average life-span of 60years ahead
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by PenSniper: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
facelessangel:
Any coalition involving Afonja is not acceptable to the great Igbos.
Ike Nwachukwu is not an Igbo man, we all know that.
I doubt this group.

Take your treacherous selves out of the coalition. Only igbo is on record for treachery in this country - Kaduna Nzegwu, Ifeajuna, Azikiwe, Ojukwu, etc and the entire SE members of NADECO save Ezeife.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
soso22:
Good
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by ipodstinks: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
hammerF:

Na those Northerners i even prefer. In my opinion, the people causing us troubles are the Yorubas, with their diabolical nature.

If Yorubas was to leave Nigeria today, as an Igbo man, i will happily continue with the North as Nigeria.
We know, that is why we don't want to have any infinitesimal thing to do with you people. I prefer to live with an animals in zoo than an igbo man. To be a dead body is more preferable than to be an igbo. Ori mi ko.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by PenSniper: 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
Integrityfarms:

Kanu reinvigorated awareness against the northern Hausa Fulani hegemony.

Have they not been on rampage before now? Have everyone not maintained silence, until Kanu came and pulled off the mist in our eyes.

GOD Bless NK for his fearlessness and self sacrifice

Foul
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by samjey: 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
Modsenemy:
Who will read this long post,even in our spare time? cheesy

The topic has said it all , I'm out of here
dem force you make you come here before? Dey go! Ole!
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by Edu3Again: 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
kn23h:

This has nothing to do with Nnamdi Kanu.

Kanu preaches disunity and Yoruba hatred.
I apologise if kanu comes across as hating Yoruba.
I believe that's not his intention.

On unity the North does not believe in one Nigeria.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by spiralwedge(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
0b100100111:

False!

As long as the elites in the forefront of politics re still milking Nigeria. The electorates will keep complaining and agitation.

Nigeria still has an average life-span of 60years ahead

You are partially right.

If all the zones mentioned can form a movement with this, it will lead to a bigger thing.... say, a revolution or a natconfab or referendum. But the bigot morons on this thread has jeopardized my hope.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by PenSniper: 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
dannytoe:
Too late, Afonja's need to be thought a lesson for voting the fulani hersdman into power

Your entire generation can't move the yoruba one inch. Try it and see.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by ipodstinks: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
If the south south and south east.want peace they should exclude we yorubas from that meeting.because it is on record that we yorubas are born traitors and saboteurs to the least yoruba man tosyne2much.expecially backward osun and ibadan people.
We yorubas will not waste time to betray,and moreover fulani is to yoruba what nnamdi kanu is to south south and south east.aka biafrans.
I am the first and only neat,brave and truthful yoruba girl.
Nobody is perfect so my only weakness is that my pussy is always wet like other yoruba girls no matter how I control myself.pls advice me how to stop these and iwill a perfect woman.
The only advice I will give you as a good yoruba man is to drink concentrate acid. Within few seconds, your problem will be solved.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by Adebowale89(m): 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
Stolen:

SIMPLY PUT, THERE IS NOTHING YORUBAS HAVE TO OFFER.

THE EARLIER THEY DISINTEGRATE NIGERIA THE BETTER FOR ALL.

you and that baby rakers splitting all around

if una mama born u well, state some motive why u feel Yoruba are treacherous or have nothing to offer?

una pain be say, them no dey fight or side u people. u vote PDP, I vote APC. what's the cry in that political settings

Nnamdi KANU seems to have overpower u people sense of reasoning finish. if Yoruba are as worse as u are painting it. they would have wasted your immigrants who don't value their region in southwest

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by enomakos(m): 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nutase:
Gen Ike Nwachukwu is half Igbo half Fulani. They planted him there to spy
stop that
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by tosyne2much(m): 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
ipodstinks:
The only advice I will give you as a good yoruba man is to drink concentrate acid. Within few seconds, your problem will be solved.
Help me tell am oooo cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by Danzakidakura(m): 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
Narldon:
angry YEYE PEOPLE!!
i know and I am sure you are on hard drugs. so I forgive you,go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by 0b100100111: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
theophorus:
...Restructuring et al...

For me I think the Nigeria Elites should go and look at Libya and how violent it Citizens are...

Very soon if Imam, Pastors, Parents etc refuses to teach and act Love we would soon get to where Libya is.

An Average Nigerian is a coward

They only chest-beat online.

Push a Nigerian man to the wall and he will dig through and still keep running

Nigerians can "NEVER" be as confrontational and brave as Libyan's

Na mouth them get, they re so so empty!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by enomakos(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
facelessangel:
Any coalition involving Afonja is not acceptable to the great Igbos.
Ike Nwachukwu is not an Igbo man, we all know that.
I doubt this group.
just because his mother is from the north? why are you people so tribalist?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by achieversbizpro(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
gud combo
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by ayespato: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
Even the so called secretary general of the arewa have the financial status of the fg and he was sure that fg does not have money build ranch. my question to u sir, can't the private rearers build ranch for themselves?
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by Stolen: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
Adebowale89:

you and that baby rakers splitting all around

if una mama born u well, state some motive why u feel Yoruba are treacherous or have nothing to offer?

una pain be say, them no dey fight or side u people. u vote PDP, I vote APC. what's the cry in that political settings

Nnamdi KANU seems to have overpower u people sense of reasoning finish. if Yoruba are as worse as u are painting it. they would have wasted your immigrants who don't value their region in southwest

YEAH! YEAH!

GRASPING STRAWS AS USUAL.

DONT U PEOPLE GET TIRED OF LAGOS BLACKMAIL?

LAGOS IS AN ACCIDENT AND GOD WILL PUNISH THE BRITISH FOR DRAGGING US INTO AN ACCIDENT AS A CAPITAL.

I PERSONALLY SEE YORUBAS AS WORTHLESS. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by Moneytize: 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
hammerF:

Na those Northerners i even prefer. In my opinion, the people causing us troubles are the Yorubas, with their diabolical nature.

If Yorubas was to leave Nigeria today, as an Igbo man, i will happily continue with the North as Nigeria.
Hahaha. Confused set of wawa flat heads. You all are deranged. You don't even know what you want any longer. Your hatred for the Yorubas will drive you to your early grave. So Hausa/fulani is now your new found love just to spite the Yoruba? Guess what? We don't give a flying Bleep. You can go ahead sell your soul to the north for all we care. Na so we go just dey siddon look. What we will do is close to our chest. We don't beat dry chest nor make noise. We are strategists and that is why people respect us except ofcours the flat heads, because you obnoxious lots are born of hate so we care less.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by Ngokafor(f): 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
deebsman1:
See them, see their names, all of them were PDP members, beneficiaries and apologists all of them dem dem. Truly Fulani herdsmen menace is a very great threat but this group of individuals will never talk if it were thier pipu I.e PDP that's in power. Nigerian elites and elites worldwide are very big problem to the world. Always playing on the poor masses sentimentalism to their own advantages.

...You deserve a resounding slap for this display of acute stuppidity by you.

...Real Men are talking about ways to curb and deal with the terrorists and murderers called fulani herdsmen,an inconsequential Liliputian like you is yapping bunkum.

...Everything must be reduced to petty politics by you apc supporters..tufiakwa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by Adebowale89(m): 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
Stolen:

yeah! yeah!

Grasping straws as usual.

Dont u people get tired of Lagos blackmail?

Lagos is an accident and God will punish the British for dragging us into an accident as a capital.

I personally see, Yorubas as worthless. They have nothing to offer.

I said u should state your reason but u are still ranting. wonder who certify u that you're now fit to leave among the sane

you this over grown up baby on nairaland will just come online and be typing rubbish while your sister from the east married these Yoruba u so much hate

your hatred on Yoruba has no bit effect in their lives, your dead or alive has no relevancy in the lives of that friendly region

so continue crying endlessly. I just see your monicker and I discovered no sensitive words could come out from someone with such diluted brain disorder

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
fineboynl:
free education really affect part of the brains of afojans. is afojan now coming to the side of light?
ur generation is what brought about the English saying.. If u think education is expensive try ignorance.. Anyways what's my bizness? If u banter words with foolllishhh demented people they will drag u down to their level and beat u with experience..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by Stolen: 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Adebowale89:

I said u should state your reason but u are still ranting. wonder who certify u that you're now fit to leave among the sane

you this over grown up baby on nairaland will just come online and be typing rubbish while your sister from the east married these Yoruba u so much hate

your hatred on Yoruba has no bit effect in their lives, your dead or alive has no relevancy in the lives of that friendly region

so continue crying endlessly. I just see your monicker and I discovered no sensitive words could come out from someone with such diluted brain disorder

U ARE WELCOMED TO MARRY ALL THE PROSTITUTE FROM THE EAST.

IT DOES NOT STOP EFFORTS TO ENSURE THAT AS TWO PARALLEL LINE, IGBO AND YORUBA NEVER CROSS PATH IN THIS WORLD OR THE NEXT.

THAT IS Y IPOB BIAFRA MOVEMENT IS SO POPULAR.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by deebsman1(m): 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
See idiot accusing me, blockhead,brainwashed brain. I won't join issues with you cos am so sure, off the internet you will be a nobody who's got no life. So I rest my case

Ngokafor:

...You deserve a resounding slap for this display of acute stuppidity by you.

...Real Men are talking about ways to curb and deal with the terrorists and murderers called fulani herdsmen,an inconsequential Liliputian like you is yapping bunkum.

...Everything must be reduced to petty politics by you apc supporters..tufiakwa!
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by michoim(m): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
Very wrong conclusion on the differences between Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen.
They have forgotten that Boko Haram had plans to move southward. And that in the past administration they have started achieving this objective. But the present security architecture have simply frustrate that attempt.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by jesus247(m): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
Billyonaire:
They are not herdsmen.

These Fulanis planned their mission perfectly. The only thing the North has, has been food. And they believe with the Militants and IPOB down south, they have to make sure we depend on them for food supply. They want to create a dependency on them for our food supply.

They send out terrorists cows to destroy our farmlands. Real herdsmen do not kill a whole village and even use their hands to destroy what is planted. You can see outright destructions not just cattle chewing on grasses. They pull out crops and shoots everyone and create fear.

Now our farmers can no longer go to farm, they depend on us sending money to them to buy food. In the next few years our people will look away from farms for security purpose and the North would have succeeded in making us depending on them for food supply.

I have studied these issues carefully over the years and their plans are very open in my eyes that is why I have supported Nnamdi Kanu all along. What he is doing is right for many people and wrong for the others, it depends on who you are and how sincere you are to your own self.

As we stop election at Anambra come November and proceed to introduce our forgotten communal unionism, other states will follow suit until our politicians get sense. And sit down to discuss on what Nigeria should be, if they do not want to fix Nigeria. I will pack my bags and baggages and relocate to any Biafra State once they have their country. Because I want to spend my days in a hopeful country.

I can no longer be part of a zoo as Buhari and wife call us Monkeys, Baboons, Hyenas and Jackals. I am done with a Unitary criminal system of governance.
Pls take a bottle of origin 4rm d nearest bar 2 u.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by Stolen: 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
IMAGINE YORUBA COMING TO SIT DOWN WITH SS/SE TO DISCUSS FULANI HERDSMEN, WAT NONSENSE?

ANYBODY THAT INVOLVE IGBO OR GO TO ANY MEETING WITH YORUBAS, IN THE NAME OF IGBO, WILL DIE.

NA GOD GO PUNISH THAT PERSON TO THE FOURTH AND FIFTH GENERATION.

ENOUGH OF ALL THIS NONSENSE.

YORUBA SHOULD ANSWER THEIR OWN NAME AND WE WILL DO SAME, DONT JOIN OR MENTION THE TWO TOGETHER FOR ANY REASON WAT SO EVA.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nutase:
Gen Ike Nwachukwu is half Igbo half Fulani. They planted him there to spy

Who appointed that man to represent the South East? That man is more or less Fulani. Do u know he fought on the side of Nigeria during the Civil War and actually killed Biafrans? That was his choice then and perhaps there is nothing with choosing a side to fight for. However that choice alone totally disqualify him to ever represent Ndi Igbo in anything.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen by akinszz: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
raker300:
I thought yoruba are on there own?
Afonja, attachee by force.
Once they saw alliances in the ND, MB and SE, they come won join

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Running Mates: Tinubu’s Camp Narrows Down On Shettima, Atiku On Okowa / Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- / Court Orders Alternative In Buhari Disqualification Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.