Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

Nnamdi Kanu May Die In Struggle, He’ll Not Actualize Biafra – Prophet Elijah Ayo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu May Die In Struggle, He’ll Not Actualize Biafra – Prophet Elijah Ayo (1301 Views)

Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri / Uchechi Okwu Kanu Performs 'Ritual' To Actualize Biafra (Video, Photos) / Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu May Die In Struggle, He’ll Not Actualize Biafra – Prophet Elijah Ayo by p3Ac3: 11:20am On Jul 16, 2017
Lagos-based prophet and General Overseer of the INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele has revealed through prophecy that the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will not actualize Biafra.

The prophet, who also said God revealed to him Biafra may be achieved in the nearest future, added that Nnamdi Kanu’s life was at risk because of the way he talks.

According to the Cleric who spoke with Sun, the IPOB leader had already taken some steps that will fail him.

According to him, “Nnamdi Kanu’s life is at risk especially because of the way he talks, his misuse of words.

“Forget about all he is doing, let him continue to pray to the dead souls.

“Kanu will not lead Biafra. Biafra vision may be actualized in the nearest future, he will not lead the Igbo to actualize the vision.

“He is taking some wrong steps that will fail him to actualize his dream as a leader of Biafra.

“Then the Igbo should not expect the Presidency in 2019. Their time has not come.

“I am talking as a prophet not as a politician. Kanu is still going to face a lot of challenges and if he is not careful enough, he may miss it.

“He must be careful so that he doesn’t lose his life in the cause of this struggle. He needs to be extremely careful and watchful.”

Source: BiafraSay Forum
http://biafrasay.com/p/327834/nnamdi-kanu-may-die-in-struggle-he-ll-not-actualize-biafra-p

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Die In Struggle, He’ll Not Actualize Biafra – Prophet Elijah Ayo by giftft(f): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2017
Fake pastor with their predictions they call prophecies

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Die In Struggle, He’ll Not Actualize Biafra – Prophet Elijah Ayo by odduduwa: 11:27am On Jul 16, 2017
even the fear reach afonja pastors nawa ooooo its In their DNA to beg may oduduwa long prick fall on you rodent sorry primate

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Die In Struggle, He’ll Not Actualize Biafra – Prophet Elijah Ayo by ESDKING: 11:27am On Jul 16, 2017
If you want to be popular, just mention Kanu or BIAFRA.

Rubbish !!.

The foool below me is sexx starved.
Ladies don reject am tire.....
Who knows how ugly he is.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Die In Struggle, He’ll Not Actualize Biafra – Prophet Elijah Ayo by madridguy(m): 11:27am On Jul 16, 2017
Good prophesy. Ipork yuut will tag Primate Elijah Ayodele AFONJA but supposing his prophesy is about Sai Baba they will hail him.

I can't wait to marry Mazi Cownu's wife. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Die In Struggle, He’ll Not Actualize Biafra – Prophet Elijah Ayo by Nutase: 11:30am On Jul 16, 2017
giftft:
Fake pastor with their predictions they call prophecies
how do you know he is fake?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Die In Struggle, He’ll Not Actualize Biafra – Prophet Elijah Ayo by Baawaa(m): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2017
The prophet, who also said God revealed to him Biafra may be achieved in the nearest future, added that Nnamdi Kanu’s life was at risk because of the way he talks.

According to the Cleric who spoke with Sun, the IPOB leader had already taken some steps that will fail him.

According to him, “Nnamdi Kanu’s life is at risk especially because of the way he talks, his misuse of words.

Bia-fraud nation and bia-fraud prophet
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Die In Struggle, He’ll Not Actualize Biafra – Prophet Elijah Ayo by Hopeful20100: 11:31am On Jul 16, 2017
Coming from an Afonja? SMH

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Die In Struggle, He’ll Not Actualize Biafra – Prophet Elijah Ayo by StOla: 11:32am On Jul 16, 2017
How can a miscreant who is currently undergoing prosecution and would be eventually convicted for treason as a conclusion to the criminal prosecution, actualize any vision while in the gallows?

Fake prophets should stop telling us the obvious.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Die In Struggle, He’ll Not Actualize Biafra – Prophet Elijah Ayo by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 16, 2017
too many prophesies
but wait why can't this prophet reveal to Osibanjo how the North is planning on removing him because that one consign him the most

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Die In Struggle, He’ll Not Actualize Biafra – Prophet Elijah Ayo by Agumbankembu: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2017
Hizzy:
too many prophesies
but wait why can't this prophet reveal to Osibanjo how the North is planning on removing him because that one consign him the most

Chai

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Die In Struggle, He’ll Not Actualize Biafra – Prophet Elijah Ayo by conductor16: 11:41am On Jul 16, 2017
[s]
madridguy:
Good prophesy. Ipork yuut will tag Primate Elijah Ayodele AFONJA but supposing his prophesy is about Sai Baba they will hail him.

I can't wait to marry Mazi Cownu's wife. tongue
[/s]
I don't think you know that not one Igbo girl will look twice at your VLC-sized skull.

BTW, I didn't see you in the thread where haboki said they're coming to install Emir in your skull mining capital Osobo cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Die In Struggle, He’ll Not Actualize Biafra – Prophet Elijah Ayo by Warship: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2017
When did God start using the words " May be."

The God I know is very sure of what He says.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Die In Struggle, He’ll Not Actualize Biafra – Prophet Elijah Ayo by madridguy(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2017
Ayam not from osobo and installing Emir there is a dream comes true.
Just want you to know that am on standby for Mazi's wife tongue

conductor16:
[s][/s]
I don't think you know that not one Igbo girl will look twice at your VLC-sized skull.

BTW, I didn't see you in the thread where haboki said they're coming to install Emir in your skull mining capital Osobo cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Die In Struggle, He’ll Not Actualize Biafra – Prophet Elijah Ayo by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 16, 2017
Igbo amaka smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Die In Struggle, He’ll Not Actualize Biafra – Prophet Elijah Ayo by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 16, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Die In Struggle, He’ll Not Actualize Biafra – Prophet Elijah Ayo by conductor16: 11:58am On Jul 16, 2017
[s]
StOla:
How can a miscreant who is currently undergoing prosecution and would be eventually convicted for treason as a conclusion to the criminal prosecution, actualize any vision while in the gallows?

Fake prophets should stop telling us the obvious.
[/s]
Ibadam prophet that couldn't reveal how the surging trade of human spare parts in OIbadam could be stopped but could see what is happening to another person in another region.

Check that "prophet" well. He might be harbouring a freshly harvested human skull in his pocket. That's how they do in that side. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Die In Struggle, He’ll Not Actualize Biafra – Prophet Elijah Ayo by irrefragable: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen, i present to you another.....

''AFONJA on Biafran matter ''

Please sit down and watch them develop high BP over igbos while their northern masters pummel their skulls from, osibanjo reduced to mere commissioner, to an emir in yoruba land, to awolowo being forced to drink rat poison, to abiola's murder, to incarceration of oba of ife, to kudirat abiola's rape and murder etc

Just sit back and enjoy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Die In Struggle, He’ll Not Actualize Biafra – Prophet Elijah Ayo by conductor16: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
[s]
madridguy:
Ayam not from osobo and installing Emir there is a dream comes true.
Just want you to know that am on standby for Mazi's wife

[/s]
See his castrated mouth like standby transformer. cheesy

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Die In Struggle, He’ll Not Actualize Biafra – Prophet Elijah Ayo by chiagozien(m): 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
When nnamdi tell our people to stop going to yoruba man'church, some think he did not reasons for saying that,have you ask yourself why you can hardly hear something like yoruba anglican bishop or catholic priest says this or that,they use church as there private business,they dont even care about their followers.he is not even sure of the prophecy,just dey shout "MAY".tell us what will happen not this may happen.i can even prophecy that buhari may not come back this month.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Die In Struggle, He’ll Not Actualize Biafra – Prophet Elijah Ayo by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
Lol...funny how one atheist above said, its true, just because you hate Biafra, you now believe God exist...

I Reject the useless prophecy For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

God call him to liberate his people from oppression, he must actualised it.

Biafra is sure, and nothing can stop it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Die In Struggle, He’ll Not Actualize Biafra – Prophet Elijah Ayo by CltrAltDel: 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
[b]love all Igbos commenting that this is fake…… Truth is, Yes Kanu will die……….. in Kuje. grin grin grin
@conductor… I can see you have fallen in love with pic below grin grin grin[/b]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5658468_img20170715165139_jpegeb04fc7cb5a2d6ef10193673f53abaaa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Die In Struggle, He’ll Not Actualize Biafra – Prophet Elijah Ayo by LordKO(m): 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
I know that no sane and sound person ever take someone like this Ayo Elijah of a man serious.

The same man that irritatingly boldly said God told him that Sheriff and his faction of the PDP would emerge victorious at the supreme court.

He equally claimed in the time past that God told him that Jonathan would win the then 2015 election.

I've never seen any of his predictions cum prophecies that ever manifested in the last 15 years.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu May Die In Struggle, He’ll Not Actualize Biafra – Prophet Elijah Ayo by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Chai
o boy na so

(1) (Reply)

Military Operation Is Not The Solution To Biafra Agitation - Obasanjo / 32 Years Old Appointed By President Buhari As ED Of Rural ELECTRIFICATION FUND / Buhari More Democratic than Obasanjo-Yoruba Leadership Group Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.