Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate (2414 Views)

Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / See Pre-wedding Photos Of Ex-bowen University Course Mates As They Turn Soulmate / What Will Happen After Vals Day!!!(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate by Nairalandsss(m): 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
The word soulmate is glamourised and overrated. Putting aside the label, a person who is very close to your heart can change your life.A boyfriend or a girlfriend may or may not be a soulmate. There is a lot more to a soulmate. The connection between two people needs to be at the soul level to be labeled as a soulmate.Here are some things that happen after you meet soulmate.

Things that happen after you meet soulmate are:

1.You’ll start seeing life in a new perspective. Sometimes, your soulmate tends to act like a guide who shows the world in a new way. Suddenly, the world seems to be a better place.

2.Your soulmate brings a different side of your personality. You will wonder how that side of your personalty never came out in the past.

3.You will feel motivated in that person’s presence. While some people’s energy makes you feel depressed and lost, your soulmate’s presence tends to make you feel motivated and full of energy.

4.You will stop bothering about how you look as your soulmate makes you feel attractive. You will feel more confident.

5.You suddenly become more capable and try to start solving the problems of your life effortlessly. That could happen because of the energy that your soulmate gives.

6.Your insecurities and fears vanish as you will realise that your soulmate is going to love you no matter what.

7.Your life suddenly starts becoming more beautiful without any logic. Well, when you are happy, you tend to attract more happiness into your life.

These are the things that happen when you meet after soulmate.

http://www.naijabroad.com/things-happen-meet-soulmate/

mynd44 lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate by Cholls(m): 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
my brother when find/get/buy your soulmate

¤ It improves your life texture.

¤ It increases the rate of re-growth of life finances.

¤ It provides your body follicles rich diet and

¤ the needed nourishment.

¤ It makes your relationship fulfilling

2 Likes

Re: Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
I can testify to only one Soulmate, that hair cream I used while i was still a kid. Damn!, God damn it!! , that hair cream is truely my soulmate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
SingleDad:
I can testify to only one Soulmate, that hair cream I used while i was still a kid. Damn!, God damn it!! , that hair cream is truely my soulmate.

Lol!
Re: Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate by Victornezzar: 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
SingleDad:
lol werey
Re: Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
Tiny23:

Lol!

grin
Re: Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol werey

Hahahaha. Nah true i dey talk.
Re: Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate by Victornezzar: 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
SingleDad:

Hahahaha. Nah true i dey talk.
ahbi grin
Re: Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
Victornezzar:

ahbi grin
yeah

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate by dodelight(m): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yea! Very true for true love. but fake love/infatuation too can carry some of those signs, when one of the partners is a pretender and the other is so committed. the committed partner can blindly see some of these signs, but definitely not all.
Re: Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate by tosyne2much(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
You forgot to add that meeting your soulmate quenches the thirst for mastur'bation cheesy

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate by Nairalandsss(m): 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
Cholls:
my brother when find/get/buy your soulmate

¤ It improves your life texture.

¤ It increases the rate of re-growth of life finances.

¤ It provides your body follicles rich diet and

¤ the needed nourishment.

¤ It makes your relationship fulfilling

grin
Re: Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate by Nickymezor(f): 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate by tosyne2much(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nickymezor:
cool
Did you experience these things after you met me? cool
Re: Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate by Nickymezor(f): 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Did you experience these things when you met me? cool
Re: Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate by Nickymezor(f): 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Did you experience these things when you met me? cool
Jamb question., re we soul mates?
Re: Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate by Countrygirl(f): 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
dodelight:
Yea! Very true for true love. but fake love/infatuation too can carry some of those signs, when one of the partners is a pretender and the other is so committed. the committed partner can blindly see some of these signs, but definitely not all.
very true
Re: Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate by tosyne2much(m): 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nickymezor:
So what are we?
Re: Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate by Nickymezor(f): 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
So what are we?
U tell me, u get numerous wives already... na concubine u wan mk me smiley?
Re: Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate by tosyne2much(m): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nickymezor:
U tell me, u get numerous wives already... na concubine u wan mk me smiley?
I don't know why most of you are always fond of saying I have numerous girlfriends. Does that mean I'm a womanizer? cool
Re: Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate by Omotayor123(f): 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
Soulmate where are you biko
Re: Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate by Nickymezor(f): 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
I don't know why most of you are always fond of saying I have numerous girlfriends. Does that mean I'm a womanizer? cool
kinda smiley
Re: Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate by Emodeee: 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
Omotayor123:

m here buh you refused to give me your number.
Re: Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate by Yhelay(m): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
Omotayor123:

Position well am coming...
Re: Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate by Yhelay(m): 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nickymezor:

Take it easy na... Lol
Re: Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate by Nickymezor(f): 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yhelay:

Take it easy na... Lol
okay o
Re: Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate by agarawu23(m): 7:36am On Jul 17, 2017
Omotayor123:
I am here kiss grin
Re: Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate by Omotayor123(f): 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
agarawu23:
I am here kiss grin
grin grin run away boyfriend tongue
Re: Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
You use ur to part your hair and massage the soulmate throughout your damp hair and comb.... That haircream is scarce these days tjough
Re: Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate by Cherlene(f): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
Omotayor123:
grin grin
run away boyfriend tongue

Good evening hun,

How are you?

Cherlene
Re: Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate by tosyne2much(m): 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nickymezor:
kinda smiley
Are you kidding me? shocked
Re: Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate by Omotayor123(f): 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Cherlene:

Good evening hun,
How are you?
Cherlene
I'm fine dear. I hope you & my sweeties are Good too

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancée Insist Of Leaving Her Parents House / Please Help A Bro, I Need Ideas On How To Breakup With My GF / My Husband And I Have Been Unfaithful To Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.