Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises (37750 Views)

Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 / Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student / Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by mamajaz(f): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
malificent:
Ehya, so touching.. Waiting for his wife's response
If you be the wife, you go respond
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by seye15627(m): 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
This my guy is not sober, revoking his visa is only the beginning of his own wisdom. To slap am dey hungry me. The wife should forgive but under strict conditions until he learns to subdue his ego and violent act as a man.

3 Likes

Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by poseidon12: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
StarPlayer:
How you take know I can see you have a wicked heart

It's not about being wicked. It's about not being gullible and naive. I don't believe the guy is truly remorseful.

1 Like

Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by tit(f): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
flatinhoe or afonja?
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by rchilee: 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
Whoever believes this story is true will believe anything. Please check the date of issuance of visa on the forged unsigned letter from the US consulate and the issuance date on the US visa. The US consulate will never attend to such an issue that is yet to be proven by a court of competent jurisdiction. How did they get the letter to Mr. Edobor who is at large? Can the US consulate make a big mistake of stating a wrong date of issue in their letter? I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by StarBukola(f): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
Edobor again/ matom90 matom20/come n see ooooooooooooooooo
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by rchilee: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
Whoever believes this story is true will believe anything. Please check the date of issuance of visa on the forged unsigned letter from the US consulate and the issuance date on the US visa. The US consulate will never attend to such an issue that is yet to be proven by a court of competent jurisdiction. How did they get the letter to Mr. Edobor who is at large? Can the US consulate make a big mistake of stating a wrong date of issue in their letter? I rest my case

1 Like

Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by hucienda: 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
He is only saying sorry for he is now more or less useless in the USA.

2 Likes

Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by ashjay001(m): 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
muller101:
Ladies will flood the thread. BTW. Am sure the woman will forgive him.

Forgive wetin?! Lailai!

2 Likes

Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by toprealman: 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
DabLord:
Rip english
Mr Sabinus, English must start with a capital "E".

3 Likes

Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by 66spirit(m): 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
[quote author=DabLord post=58518250] must u comment? Read through ur crap before posting it.
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by SURElee(f): 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
So na when them wan package you come back without even an American toothpick as souvenir your eyes come clear abi? Now you're begging and saying all the truth, no biko ship him back to rot here. Let him come face the consequences of his actions in the country he committed the crime. You open your eyes korokoro break a woman leg, woman wey you marry complete without deformity. You never begin cry, you just start.

4 Likes

Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by xtybliss(f): 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
Over sabi undecided
DabLord:
Rip english
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
I think he had trust issue even if she was cheating his approach was wrong.

1 Like

Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by cococandy(f): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
To hell with him. The wife will be a fool to forgive him. Not only cheating on her repeatedly but causing her permanent damage because of some other lady.
Now he's begging because he can't work or live freely in the US. If he had been able to assimilate well here with a good job and good visa status, he wouldn't be begging his wife. Now he wants to use her like he always has been.

When he was crushing her leg, did he remember his daughters? Did he remember his daughters when he was boarding that plane to run away with another woman? Anumanu useless human being.

As for that mistress, she'll reap what she sowed in due time. Terrible human beings.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by cococandy(f): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
Exactly
poseidon12:
I hope the ex-wife and mother-in-law don't get deceived by this punk. He thought USA is a bed of roses. The real USA has received him with open arms. With the revocation of his visa, he is in deep poo. Even if he had his visa, he can only get minimum wage menial jobs like flipping burgers or convenience store clerk. He can barely feed himself with such jobs. And with his foreign accent, even those jobs are not easy to come by. He must have been fantasizing about the good life in the USA (like most misinformed Nigerians).
This is definitely not a sincere apology. If things were ok for him in US, I doubt that he would have thought about apologizing. Carry your well deserved cross, my man.
A lot of Nigerian men think with their dic*k.

1 Like

Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by Dokimazo(f): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
He is sorry because his Visa was revoked and not for what he did. Dear wife please Forgive BUT LET AND ENSURE THAT JUSTICE TAKES ITS CAUSE. This is just rehearsals cause the nemesis that will befall this man are still marking time.
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
lol baba has been burned. I'm sure that if he hadnt lost lost his job, mistress and visa, the fool wouldnt have written this letter to beg for africa. human nature, baba u don enter am o

1 Like

Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by Lloydfolarin: 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
Young Nigerians, can you see what I warned you about in travel section; don't ever go to western world-US/UK/Canada/Ireland/Australia etc without working permit.

Some Nigerians got upset on that thread, and said we-Diasporans usually discouraged other Nigerians from coming to US/UK but unknown to them that we are only saving them from a painful journey.

US life has made this guy humble, no doubt. How? He couldn't work and pay his bill hence all the apologies. If you don't have papers in these western countries, the suffering you are going through in Nigeria ll be like a child play compare to what you ll go through when you live here without papers.

It ll change your journey of 5years into Success to 30years if care is not taken.

Pls this guy is going through what illegal immigrants are going through on a daily basis which is frustration, misery, pains and regrets.

3 Likes

Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by Beey(f): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
zarakay:
Evil!

His eyes don clear

I pray the wife forgives him not after causing her so much troubles despite the time she gave him to repent
Some men self undecided
I don't think he is genuine.He's begging now coz trouble has come his way.Otherwise, he should have repented a long time ago.
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by hipsyleema(f): 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
Karma is truly a bitch indeed. I hope he hasn't come to finish what he started?
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by fineboynl(m): 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
something tells me this guy was not wrong in that matter, the only area he fuc.k up was to beat the wife probably not to break her leg. I know breaking her leg was not intentional. also why he is begging is just a way out. maybe like apologizing to things you are not at fault, just to allow peace to reign. sorry brother now see what woman has done to your life. after God fear women.
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by supersnoop54(m): 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
zarakay:
Evil!

His eyes don clear

I pray the wife forgives him not after causing her so much troubles despite the time she gave him to repent
Some men self undecided
I pray so for me marriages are for better for worse I pray she can forgive him d damage as been done for d sake of the children she should forgive him
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
austinosita:

It was just a mistake! Since you understand that "know" is missing and she made a mistake, why not ignore? It can happen to you
Loose it?
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by Marshalxv(m): 11:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
Barrywilly:
Thank God you have come to your senses. Go and sin no more

you're wrong bro,that fool is only acting sorry cuz he lost it all and needs help from his wife,especially for her to drop all the charges, I'm sure he won't be begging if his sun is still shining bring.

My own special prayer,O lord ,please give me the grace to overcome all this slay queens,the grace to cherish and love that special woman when I do find her .
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by Originalsly: 12:08am On Jul 17, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
My life is he'll now as I am now a fugitive living in hiding with no job or source of income.
Hmmm...homeless in America?....without papers?...and a fugitive? .... anywhere in Nigeria he would have a much better life. But how can he break his wife's leg and now ask her to stand up for him?...to pull him out of the gutter?
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by akingbatope: 12:15am On Jul 17, 2017
MAYOWAAK:

Not only that.LOSE and not LOOSE as well.
madam don't listen to her, he is bad egg husband, if not for d problem, he we not remember to apologize, no seconds chances fellas
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by bethyz(m): 12:41am On Jul 17, 2017
See what having a side chick does. Focus on your wife and building your home
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by Prettyenit18(f): 4:56am On Jul 17, 2017
grin God bless you. That man is anything but sorry.
austinosita:
I'm sure he's begging because of his revoked visa, not necessarily because he realised his mistakes and remorseful
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by 2bam: 5:08am On Jul 17, 2017
Barrywilly:
Thank God you have come to your senses. Go and sin no more
which senses just because things are rough for him that is why he is pretending to be a changed person.
Re: John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises by 2bam: 5:10am On Jul 17, 2017
You are a foolish man,if things were rosy over there you would not have remember your wife and kids,go and die!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) / The Number Of People In This Small Car Will Shock You(pics) / Prophet Isa Elbuba Arrested By DSS After Blasting Buhari Over Killings - Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.