Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him (43073 Views)

Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos / Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by Willybos(m): 5:45am On Jul 17, 2017
erunz:
God bless the Shiites, they are indeed peace loving people
Yes.... The are beta than does fuckin blood sucker demons from North......wlc to J-town!!

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by israelmao(m): 6:03am On Jul 17, 2017
Search for solidarity
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by Ogurube: 6:26am On Jul 17, 2017
oladeebo:
that is Nigeria I was born to then, no boundary!
before kanu & co come to build the Berlin wall
No boundaries? There's always been boundaries from Day 1, albeit a hidden agenda. If you understood the clamoring of Mr. Kanu and many others alike, then you'll appreciate their courage to build a "Berlin Wall" to provoke a dysfunctional country to recognize it's weaknesses and make amends. Just like the bridge-building gesture demonstrated by the aforementioned Sunnis, our leaders in government need to "build bridges" to enable each Nigerian state, region, and people to integrate, grow and develop.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by ndat(m): 6:47am On Jul 17, 2017
gimakon:
The Shia muslims in a way has always been closer and more tolerant than the Sunni muslims,asides their ashura,i deem it they are better than their Sunni devilish islamic brothers. Hardly would you see Sunni salafist movement and the Sufi being friends with Christians. Surah 5:51 always speaks for them. Bad people.
bad belle, enemy of Nigeria.
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by don4real18(m): 7:11am On Jul 17, 2017
lofty900:
they say "the enemy of your enemy is your friend" that's what is happening between shites and christians in middle belt . There are shites in other parts of Nigeria, how come they don't do this?
How come the Christians don't do it?
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by oladeebo: 7:22am On Jul 17, 2017
Ogurube:
No boundaries? There's always been boundaries from Day 1, albeit a hidden agenda. If you understood the clamoring of Mr. Kanu and many others alike, then you'll appreciate their courage to build a "Berlin Wall" to provoke a dysfunctional country to recognize it's weaknesses and make amends. Just like the bridge-building gesture demonstrated by the aforementioned Sunnis, our leaders in government need to "build bridges" to enable each Nigerian state, region, and people to integrate, grow and develop.
kanu is a secessionist like others, he is a rebel, the Catalonia, Scottish, Quebecois were peaceful in their self determination right exercise they were still looking as rebel.
If today Nigeria generation lost the United Nigeria state because of selfish determination, the incoming generation will fight to bound it together and live together in a peaceful United Nigeria.
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by mikolo4us: 7:26am On Jul 17, 2017
To me the Sunni Muslims are the real terrorist...
E.G
Boko, ISIS and so many others.
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by oladeebo: 7:30am On Jul 17, 2017
sayisayi:

Lol....the same country that had pogroms in 1945, 1953 and 1966. Nigerians do not know their own history, SMH!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kano_riot_of_1953
it's part of nation building, if Nigeria is balkanized in home basis there won't be conflicts in the family?
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by Kentox(m): 7:32am On Jul 17, 2017
lofty900:
they say "the enemy of your enemy is your friend" that's what is happening between shites and christians in middle belt . There are shites in other parts of Nigeria, how come they don't do this?
In the voice of Marcel in the ORIGINALS!
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 17, 2017
ndat:
bad belle, enemy of Nigeria.

Idiot.
Whos the enemy of the world here? Why did Mohammed not advise you rightly? When you hear the truth, it disturbs your ear.
Truth is bitter, but saying it,definitely,i will say it. Like it or you can go to hell.
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by ndat(m): 8:44am On Jul 17, 2017
gimakon:

Idiot.
Whos the enemy of the world here? Why did Mohammed not advise you rightly? When you hear the truth, it disturbs your ear.
Truth is bitter, but saying it,definitely,i will say it. Like it or you can go to hell.
e pain nam wella......intoooooo
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by Achadu76: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2017
No be small tin, fear slap my mind ooo.

henryanna36:
IMN rejoice with Rev. Ayuba Asheshe as he celebrates 50th birthday at ECWA Unity Church Rayfield Jos. He also received ambassador of peace Award from the Movement

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/shiite-members-celebrate-50th-birthday.html?m=1
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by gbengulonice(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2017
erunz:
good but,....they should not sleep with both eyes closed.
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by odedinigbin(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2017
Be like say dey don repent?
I smell something like.........
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by Bolster(m): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2017
shammah1:
I don't seem to trust them. They wouldn't be friends with Christians if they weren't rejected by the Sunnis. Anyways, everyone is welcome to the house of God. I hate our interpretation of religion.

Cognitive dissonance
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by bashydemy(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
erunz:

Yes peace loving by attacking the Military in Zaria right? LOL they are playing the card of the enemy of my enemy is my Friend hahhaa..
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by bams2999(m): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
Shiite!Shiite !! Shiite !!! chai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) / Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions / Shanawole, 11-Year-Old Ex-Cultist Now A Pastor, Thanks To Pastor Tony Rapu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.