Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,258 members, 7,811,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality (4424 Views)

Oshiomhole Asks IGP To Seal Bauchi House Of Assembly, Ashamed To Talk About Edo / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" / Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality by giftft(f): 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
Peter Okoye, one of the PSquare brothers has criticised the Federal Government’s plan to stop the shooting of music videos, movies outside the country.

Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed on Saturday said the government is working towards putting an end to the trend.

While responding, Peter said Nigerian artistes have been the ones covering the “shame” politicians
“bring upon the country”.“Another nationality loading,” he added.

Source: BiafraSay Forum
http://biafrasay.com/p/327874/i-am-ashamed-to-be-called-a-nigerian-peter-okoye-says-hints

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality by edo3(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality by itchie: 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
Don't worry Peter, Bubu will soon be back. Nawa o, shey person can not play with you again? Only 60 days bed rest to meditate on Nigeria's problems na him u dey para like dis? Cool temper broda mi
Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality by itchie: 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
edo3:

See how u occupy a full plot of land with a single dot. Can you make heaven with this kind of character?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality by Jokerman(m): 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
As in this government is a sick one.... you want to ban artist gong abroad to shoot music videos...

As in, is this a priority over other pertinent issues

The error wey dey dis govt eh, finite element no go fit solve anything sef

15 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality by Bugatie(m): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
Our government can be stuupid sha,

Dem leave sickness, dey treat symptoms, talk about priorities

12 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality by vedaxcool(m): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
Fool ... the only brain you got has been wasted in alingo moves. Idiots will never make sensible contribution to lift others from poverty only complain about how an embarrassment they have become.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality by edo3(m): 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
itchie:

See how u occupy a full plot of land with a single dot. Can you make heaven with this kind of character?
Badt guy,,u just cracked my ribs..

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality by jumobi1(m): 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
He was absolutely right but then he messed it up with the last tweet. Don't be ashamed of who you are. Those other countries loading have their own issues.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
Liar Mohammed thinks Movie production is another game of politics.

Am sure Sultan might have contacted him on the issue just like he did in forcing our children to learn Arabic and Islam by force.

Can't wait enough for 2019 to discard this APC demons to where they belong....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality by malificent(f): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
Their cup of tea undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality by Homeboiy: 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
Blame lai Muhammed n his compatriots

4 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality by SoNature(m): 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
From planning to tax beggars to banning the shooting of music videos, this government is really pushing us!

An Igbo saying goes thus: "A man can cook for the entire public to eat. They will certainly eat and enjoy it. But the day the general public will cook for him, he's truly in trouble."

APC members are gradually compelling Nigerians to cook for them.

Well, dem food go soon don!

13 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
vedaxcool:
Fool ... the only brain you got has been wasted in alingo moves. Idiots will never make sensible contribution to lift others from poverty only complain about how an embarrassment they have become.
Who sit down on top your destiny?

29 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality by loomer: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
Make I go find kebab chop jare, naija matter don tire me
Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality by vedaxcool(m): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
[s]
CROWNWEALTH019:

Who sit down on top your destiny?
[/s]

As usual you are bereft of ideas an empty barrel has a lot more contribution to make than you ...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality by hardywaltz(m): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
Bye
The fewer the better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

As usual you are bereft of ideas an empty barrel has a lot more contribution to make than you ...
I don't talk to a low thinking soul, you need step up your game bro...

21 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
vedaxcool:
you and your useless government will not rest until you wreck every sector of the economy... Go watch unforgetable music video by french montana and tell us what you saw... Btw when is APC going to ban buhari from travelling abroad for medical treatment..

22 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality by vedaxcool(m): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
[s]
CROWNWEALTH019:

I don't talk to a low thinking soul, you need step up your game bro...
[/s]

You have failed as a person, you IQ fails to defeat the IQ of an empty barrel. .. I am delighted you have spared me of the embarrassment engaging your barrel low IQ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality by vedaxcool(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
[s]
ZombiePUNISHER:
you and your useless government will not rest until you wreck every sector of the economy... Go watch unforgetable music video by french montana and tell us what you saw...
[/s]

This is what happens when you use your access to the internet for only chanting afonja from mornng to night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
Me too I'm ashamed

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality by conductor17: 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nigeria is a zoo - Aisha Buhari. grin grin

14 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef

The only area for shooting video is Oriental Hotel rooftop.

We know who owns the location.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality by giftft(f): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
giftft:
Peter Okoye, one of the PSquare brothers has criticised the Federal Government’s plan to stop the shooting of music videos, movies outside the country.

Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed on Saturday said the government is working towards putting an end to the trend.

While responding, Peter said Nigerian artistes have been the ones covering the “shame” politicians
“bring upon the country”.“Another nationality loading,” he added.

Source: BiafraSay Forum
http://biafrasay.com/p/327874/i-am-ashamed-to-be-called-a-nigerian-peter-okoye-says-hints

no comment
Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality by patval(f): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

it seems buhari's condition has been transferred to ur brain thru wifi

19 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality by tdbankplc: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
But the dead vegetable that is being refrigerated in London to prevent it from dying is ideal abi?
Lie Mohammed can never be useful to anyone again after 2019.. even to jagaban.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality by AngelicBeing: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef

The only area for shooting video is Oriental Hotel rooftop.

We know who owns the location.
l am the owner of the hotel, don't tell EFCC, keep the secret , at topic, I agree with Peter, the name Nigeria is a big burden, carrying the useless Nigeria passport about is like a fly perching around a dead rotten fish, useless politicians that have rendered the country a cesspit of cowdung sad

4 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality by RZArecta(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
vedaxcool:
ZOMBIE O ZOMBIE grin grin ajoro jara joro tongue

16 Likes

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality by MediumStout(m): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
Biafra will never come. Peter must be locked up in Kuje prison sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality by vedaxcool(m): 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
RZArecta:
ZOMBIE O ZOMBIE grin grin ajoro jara joro tongue

Wailing zombie :anthem I see

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Called A Nigerian– Peter Okoye Says, Hints At New Nationality by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
Buhari........!!!!!! Kwontinue . Keep setting records

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gej Performed Well On Education In The North Than Buhari -picture / "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) / Katsina for Peter Obi rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.