Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,403 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

The Veiled Assassin - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Veiled Assassin (1104 Views)

"The Complete Assassin" / The Complete Assassin / The Perfect Assassin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Veiled Assassin by Orikinla(m): 12:35am On Feb 07, 2007
The Veiled Assassin

Four Muslim women in veils walked slowly down an alley in West End. The other passersby just glanced at them and ignored them whilst the Muslim women went on their way. As they passed by a shop, an elderly woman in typical English dress at the entrance of the shop sneered at them and hissed.
“Evil people,” she cursed in her cockney accent and contorted her wrinkled face.
Only one of them regarded her and the old woman averted her gaze.
They moved on.

Narayan Rashman was walking to his Honda Civic car in the parking lot behind Harrods.
He was in a cream tunic and black trousers and black shoes with flat soles. He had a brown leather bag hanging from his right shoulder.
He saw a Muslim woman in a full veil coming in his direction. He sniggered in amusement. He seemed fascinated as he regarded her.
“She even sways her waist,” he thought.
Then as she came closer, he raised his right hand to greet her.
Suddenly, she brought out a pistol and shot him at point blank range.
He gaped and gasped at her. She shot him repeatedly. And he was even too shocked to scream. He gasped in disbelief as he fell and she quickly ran to a car and drove away before anyone nearby knew that she had just shot a man and was escaping.
Rashman was able to bring out his cell phone and said, “Grant, I have just been shot…by a Muslim woman in a veil behind Harrods.”
Then, he became unconscious and he never regained consciousness again.
Rashman was dead before Grant could get to him.

A red sedan pulled up beside the four fully veiled Muslim women in West End and one of the doors was opened.
They quickly entered the car and shut the door after them.
“Allah akbar!” exclaimed the driver who was also veiled in full chador.
“Allah akbar,” the others chorused.
“The infidel is dead,” said the driver.
“Allah akbar!” The others exclaimed triumphantly.
Then, they removed their veils to reveal four bearded men.

The following morning the news made the front-page headlines of most of the major newspapers in Britain, including the Al-Sharq Al-Awsat and was on the BBC and Sky.
“Narayan Rashman Assassinated!”
Narayan Rashman was the author of The Mad Prophet, the best selling novel that questioned the sanity of the founder of Mohammedanism.
The suspect was dressed like a Muslim woman completely veiled.
How would the police find such a suspect in Britain with thousands of fully veiled Muslim women?
Re: The Veiled Assassin by Orikinla(m): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2007
December 12, 2007.
Istanbul.

“Salam Alaikum.”
“Wa alaikum Salam.”
The two men greeted and hugged each other.
They were in a sparsely furnished living room decorated in typical Arabian culture.
They were both bearded and bulky and dressed in their traditional Islamic fashion for men in white, with black skullcaps.
“It was a perfect operation. Nobody suspected me and I escaped without any hassle,” said one of them.
“The veil was a perfect disguise,” said the other. “Allah has given us the perfect camouflage for our jihad,” he added.
“Who is next on the list?” asked the assassin.
“The friend of Van Gogh. He thinks we don’t know where he is hiding in Australia,” replied the other.
They laughed and sipped their herbal tea.

February 6-7, 2007.
Bonny Island, Nigeria.
Re: The Veiled Assassin by iice(f): 8:31am On Feb 11, 2007
Nice, love the title. . .but Orikinla, you left us hanging lol, am still waiting to see what happens next.
Re: The Veiled Assassin by Orikinla(m): 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2007
iice:

Nice, love the title. . .but Orikinla, you left us hanging lol, am still waiting to see what happens next.

Iice,
I will continue whenever I have the free period.

I am very busy presently.
My Nigerian Times International Digest is coming out for the April Presidential Polls.
Our Jton Magazine is being produced in NY where we have our head office and we have been busy in the US and Nigeria since last month. So, my hands are full.

The Veiled Assassin is actually a premonition of what the terrorists are up to.
And I have to read and investigate more to continue the fiction.
Re: The Veiled Assassin by iice(f): 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2007
Ahhh ok, then i shall patiently wait for the continuation.
Re: The Veiled Assassin by Orikinla(m): 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2007
iice:

Ahhh ok, then i shall patiently wait for the continuation.

An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.
~Iice

(1) (Reply)

Any Corrections And A Tittle For This? / Fellow Nairalanders, Pls Guage My Writing. It Is A Sincere Letter Of Apology. / *short Story:he Almost Got Me*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.