Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. - Religion (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (171599 Views)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by JennyJuggs: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
We get plenty native doctor apprentice for this nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by marisdgreat(f): 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jkfc:

You deserve better than what you are currently paid, more is coming....
what about me?

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by elmas(m): 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
luminouz:

*rotfl*
Hahahahahahahah...stop jare!!!!
I burst out laughing seriously at this.....
Hmmmm.......about DAT eh....maybe d OP can help....
What u wanna use d spirits for will require some sort of price.....n since many of the spirits are evil..they feed on life essences(fear,anger,sadness n blood) n DAT is what anyone hoping to get their help must provide....
Y do u think blood money is so rampant these days( from skull mining to Yahoo plus)....
D bad news is......their help won't last forever...once d payment stops...their loyalty instantly stops too....

Are you saying this beings can't help you except you sacrifice blood?
Can't your guardian angel help you?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by elmas(m): 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
5DMindset:

Actually Einstein is not worth the accolades we pour on him. The only human being in this dispensation that ever came close to basic science of the universe was Nikola Tesla. So, if you are interested in understanding the universe in the very basic scale, read the works of Nikola Tesla, because Einstein didnt do much work on science.

Having stated that, pay attention to what I am about to write now:

Matter has over 15 States, but classical physics apparatus can only study 3 States because the apparati themselves are designed with the basic 3 states which the very limited physicality can only perceive. So, it erroneous to think matter stops at: Solid, Liquid and Gas. After Gas is Plasma, till we down to Quantz, etc etc.

I do not read the works of Einsten beyond the point he got confused, because if a man gets confused at a stage of his work, it is common-sense to disfollow the next track he goes so you do not get into the wrong course. The Wave-Particle 'paradox' was the last stage of the works of Einstein, so I went further and that was the beginning of my rabbit hole boring. Now, I am in the rabbit hole and things are getting interesting.

You can not use physical apparatus to measure or calibrate or sense or dictate non-physical state of matter. Where the electron microscope ends, is where Quantum Dynamics begins, so to study Quantum Dynamics beyond the level of 'observers' roles in wave-function activities, you have to transition to a different kind of tools. Nanotechnologies can only do so much, but beyond Plasma and Quantz, you have to suspend your physical body and use the smartbody that powers the physical and use the pine comb, the pineal gland to tune your consciousness into the experiment and experience life on a plasma level and meet others who have designed equipments to study those things. At that level, you are into the world beyond physical, the metaphysical quantum world.

Only those who are brave dare to come. This is the world of the spirits, the ones you call ETs, demons, archons etc. The world of God. That is why you can not see or understand what God is, because your 5 senses are too timid and limited to perceive the entire 24 colour spectrum, you are limited to 7 colors. Creation happens in the quantum fields, so to understand, come into the quantum world and see nature in its glory. This is our real world, the physical world is just a reflection of the quantum world. The real world is our home, we only visit earth during our wakefulness, when we sleep, our soul takes consciousness with it to the world of spirits. Our true home in the constellation of the stars above us.

Good day sir, can our guardian angel help us get to this realm of seeing things beyond ordinary? What are the sacrifices we need to indulge to quicken the presence of our guardian angel and for one to get to this realm

Thank you sir.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
elmas:

Good day sir, can our guardian angel help us get to this realm of seeing things beyond ordinary? What are the sacrifices we need to indulge to quicken the presence of our guardian angel and for one to get to this realm

Thank you sir.

To be frank with you, there is no point trying to see things beyond the ordinary, because that it is where we come from and that is where we are heading to when we transition. I think it distracts us from the purpose of coming here if our minds are constantly there. That is my personal opinion.

But if you want to perceive other dimensions just for curiosity's sake, then start with decalcifying your pineal comb (the third eye). That is the connectivity between physicality and spirituality. That is the eyes that see when we close our physical eyes. And actually, you can even use it to read at night or while closing your physical eyes. It sees better and sees beyond UV spectrum. So, google how to open your third eye or how to decalcify your pineal gland. It is the quantum eyes for the quantum world.

Your angel can not help you open your third eye, but you can ask for assistance on how you can decalcify. Angels do not interfere, they are at your service and will support whatever you choose to do and offer guidance.

The following sacrifices are needed:
1. Stop overloading your body with meat and heavy diets.
2. Drink only natural clean water, not fluorinated tap or bottled water.
3. Fruits and vegetables
4. I repeat this...Stay away from meat.
5. Meditate, yes keep a corner of your home for meditation and at a particular time of the day or night. Your spirit guides and angels will always be ready and there to guide you through.
6. Manage your emotions, only positive emotions like Love, Happiness, Joy, Peace of mind and laughter brings you greater good.
7. By all means avoid anger, hatred, fighting, etc cos the negative energy in motion (emotion) generated by such activities attract demons and negative ETs who actually see your aura change to negative spectrums will dive in to feed on your energy.
9. Avoid Alcohol
8. google for more, and trust me, these are great sacrifices.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by 4larrah(m): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jkfc:

You deserve better than what you are currently paid, more is coming....

Hmmm. I hope it comes soon.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by ILoveChess: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
5DMindset:

To be frank with you, there is no point trying to see things beyond the ordinary, because that it is where we come from and that is where we are heading to when we transition. I think it distracts us from the purpose of coming here if our minds are constantly there. That is my personal opinion.

But if you want to perceive other dimensions just for curiosity's sake, then start with decalcifying your pineal comb (the third eye). That is the connectivity between physicality and spirituality. That is the eyes that see when we close our physical eyes. And actually, you can even use it to read at night or while closing your physical eyes. It sees better and sees beyond UV spectrum. So, google how to open your third eye or how to decalcify your pineal gland. It is the quantum eyes for the quantum world.

Your angel can not help you open your third eye, but you can ask for assistance on how you can decalcify. Angels do not interfere, they are at your service and will support whatever you choose to do and offer guidance.

The following sacrifices are needed:
1. Stop overloading your body with meat and heavy diets.
2. Drink only natural clean water, not fluorinated tap or bottled water.
3. Fruits and vegetables
4. I repeat this...Stay away from meat.
5. Meditate, yes keep a corner of your home for meditation and at a particular time of the day or night. Your spirit guides and angels will always be ready and there to guide you through.
6. Manage your emotions, only positive emotions like Love, Happiness, Joy, Peace of mind and laughter brings you greater good.
7. By all means avoid anger, hatred, fighting, etc cos the negative energy in motion (emotion) generated by such activities attract demons and negative ETs who actually see your aura change to negative spectrums will dive in to feed on your energy.
9. Avoid Alcohol
8. google for more, and trust me, these are great sacrifices.
Hello, pls can u shed more light on something for me? Whenever I check d time on my phone its always filled with 4 eg 10.34, 8.34, 4,44, 14.14 etc. What can this imply?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by toastedbread: 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nma27:
Remembered one night I visited my cousins, slept in their living room. Dropped their sofa pillows for a makeshift bed. I think it was around midnight when I felt a presence and out of no where I heard a voice close to my ear whisper "roman god of love". I was partly awake now cos I thought maybe someone entered, only for me to feel the presence step on the sofa(I felt d foam push down)I turned to see who it was but saw no one shocked, omo na speed I use go join my cousins for bed o.
Thank God I don't experience scary shii anymore.

My friend and his prayer leader were sleeping and "they" carried the prayer guy to the floor. He woke up and saw himself there. #PowersThatBe
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
ILoveChess:
Hello, pls can u shed more light on something for me? Whenever I check d time on my phone its always filled with 4 eg 10.34, 8.34, 4,44, 14.14 etc. What can this imply?

The Universe is calling. Your Angels are around you. Welcome to the upgrade into the 4D Earth.

Congrats.

Each time you see the numbers: Remember exactly what was in your mind and type 'Angel Number (insert the number)' and google it, then read the meaning and relate to what you were thinking of or doing. The Angels are guiding you in your decision making processes. You are one of the lucky few.

Your journey has began. Be thankful to God and the Universe.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by ILoveChess: 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
5DMindset:

The Universe is calling. Your Angels are around you. Welcome to the upgrade into the 4D Earth.

Congrats.

Each time you see the numbers: Remember exactly what was in your mind and type 'Angel Number (insert the number)' and google it, then read the meaning and relate to what you were thinking of or doing. The Angels are guiding you in your decision making processes. You are one of the lucky few.

Your journey has began. Be thankful to God and the Universe.
Pls what's d upgrade about and what are the effects? Can we talk privately?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
toastedbread:

My friend and his prayer leader were sleeping and "they" carried the prayer guy to the floor. He woke up and saw himself there. #PowersThatBe
Carried? D guy fell off his bed undecided

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
MY SUPERNATURAL EXPERIENCE PART 6
THE CONCLUSION

Hey FAM! Its been a pleasure on the thread to share my experience with u folks about supernatural occurrences I had while growing up n d one for tonight happened when I was around 15..a budding man....a Lotta other weird stuff happened after about 2 years ago but i would like to keep them as souvenirs for my future family(if I ever get married, my kids n grandkids)....
This event occured in Ado-Ekiti,Ekiti State to be precise at Unity secondary school , Federal polytechnic road,Ado...My 2nd bro was invited for an entrance exam into JSS 1 n my parents told me to accompany him(kinda moral support). We got there n nothing pretty much happened till they were called in to sit for d exam. Once they were in....I figured another 2-3 hours should be enough for us to conclude the whole brouhaha n get our asses back home. The school was on break n apart from d staffs conducting d exam n d security,the place was pretty much deserted.... I decide to stroll around n see d student quarters ( my immediate younger bro qas in JSS 3 in dat same school,so I knew where d hostels are)....
I got there n pretty much everywhere was deserted n I decided to explore further.... I have always have an adventurous nature to explore nature n stuffs like DAT( I once climbed a mountain far from our house all in d name of camping/hitchhiking/daring do.I came back very late dat night n i saw hell on DAT mountain but d joy of d journey made it worthwhile for me) so I quickly set off past d hostels to explore some abandoned buildings I saw in d distance,some close by n others farther in d Bush.... I explored the 1st 2 without any incident, just saw a Lotta rats n debris everywhere.... I set off farther into d Bush n left d hostel area far behind.....I reached a broken down structure sat had clearly seen better days n entered n DAT was when my MOJO meter went haywire. I noticed at once the eerie quiet DAT reigned in dat building...not bird calls..no insect chirps....no sound of life. I went further inside n sat down to feel d AURA of d place ( I do this sometimes when I get to a place to have a feel of d place). Then they came out one by one....spirits of d dead inhabiting d place...I haven't seen any ghost since I was 13....n it seemed d trend continued coz I couldn't see these ones..but I could FEEL them, n more than DAT I could WEIGH their intent( in terms of their power factor n their good/bad nature). I felt d most powerful in d place,an old male who harbours mildly acidic intent n great sorrow, others are mostly kids coz I feel their young n diminished auras n in terms of intent, they were just very curious. From d thick layers of dust everywhere I figured it was a long time ago since anyone ventured inside. I didn't look back n more than 10 came close to me with the leader in front.. It was crazy but I could feel each individual presence as they gathered... I lost my fear of d dead ages ago so I wasn't scared of them..I took some breaths n said..' I know u are there but I can't see u' n immediately I said dat I felt anger from d leader a millisecond before a great gush of wind buffeted d structure, clanging metal pipes,slming windows n d funny thing is d wind came in whistling like it had a mind of it's own. Of course it was an attempt to scare me n d effect was dramatic ( enough to get an unsuspecting soul howling n yelling s fvck outta there not not ME). My next response was simple. I went into paroxysms of laughter(crazy right?) ,I mean great guffaws of mirth dat had me bent double( my laughter is d booming type..really from d belly) n I said ' I am not afraid of u n I am not afraid of death' n stood up n looked back. A feeling of surprise watched over me from d ghosts n instantly d wind died down n I smiled again n sat down.Nlanders one by one I felt those ghosts sit down with me..by d side n at my back( like i said before the 1st rule is never show fear..it marks u as prey n empowers d predator...i knew dat since i was 5).How long I stayed there I never knew(no watches on me). But after a while I stood up n exited d structure n moved further into d bush..I should have turned back but d adventurous spirit in me egged me on...Those spirits followed me out of curiosity. I trekked till I got to a well n I was instantly drenched in d most foulest odor I have ever encountered... The spirits following me ran back(they feared whatever came out of dat well). Dat smell was pervaded dat area n again I noticed DAT no bird or insect or animal existed around dat vicinity. The smelly ghost/demon which I couldn't see had others with him, some kids n matured minds whose auras were cold, so I figured some dead souls by drowning occupied dat well n at d order of their master d smelly demon , they trick other people into datt well to drown ( my bro later told me of several unexplained drownings of students in dat well). I smiled n walked over to d well n looked inside seeing only d dark depths of d well...couldn't hear any water sounds... I was about to turn back for home when I suddenly noticed a path farther into d Bush dat I didn't notice before.... I followed that path n d smelly demon followed reeking of glee... I took dat path only for a few yards only to turn back n see dat d path behind me had closed up( no fvcking bushpath no nothing only d cackling demon). I knew I had 2 choices ....give in to fear n be preyed upon or see dat path to it's conclusion... I chose d later( fear was no option for me). I walked for God knows how long before I came to a Grove of dark coloured trees...
I was getting close to d grove when I felt legions of unspeakable evil watching from d trees above,each of my steps being measured with evil intent( I kinda have a feeling of how condemned prisoners going to be hanged must have felt) n all d while d path behind kept disappearing... But I never showed fear but kept moving forward...I got to d grove n I came to d biggest,blackest tree there....
Think of d most quiet place u have ever been,d cleanest n yet d most populated(with unseen demons) n u can have an idea of how I felt! The oldest tree was black from trunk to d leaves (like it was burnt but though it refused to die,yet it never healed). No birds or insects or squirrels or whatever life form existed there. I felt d tree looking at me or should I say d demon in d tree( they seemed intertwined or glued together) n d pure evil intent it has towards me....i tasted bile in my throat n a feeling like an urge to feast/tear n suck blood/flesh crashed over me .i looked at d tree,put on my best smile n walked straight up to d tree n raised my voice n said ' I know ur there even though I can't see u...but u won't hurt me...u can't hurt me( an image of fire flashed through my mind) because I dont fear U....I don't fear death.... But death FEARS ME! U have a visitor not a prey....n if u are done staring.....open a path home for me...its getting late.... Instantly black smoke started pouring outta d tree like it was smoking.... I burst out laughing again( yeah am.crazy I know) n said louder this time... 'I DON'T FEAR DEATH...DEATH FEARS ME.. NOW LET ME GO'
A silence like d dead enveloped d clearing n d black smoke withdrew into d tree trunk....all eyes were on dat tree ( to gauge its next step as a leader). I counted 5 seconds n turned around....n THERE opened a path home for me...... Leaving dat Grove was hard as hell coz eyes were on my back throughout n I know looking back would be fatal...as I was going...I noticed DAT dusk was already falling n darkness was setting in...I was tempted to increase my pace but I checked it( my confidence had to be iron clad). D smelly demon followed me back n when I got to d outlying buildings d 1st set of ghosts came out n I sensed sharp surprise from d leader ( he thought I was a goner).... But its people or hommie or clan followed me back to d hostel n stood there staring while I walked away( darkness was closing in fast)...
By d time I got to d exam hall..I discovered it was almost 7pm( how I lost track of time baffled me till this day.. Dat Grove did something to d time frame dat quickened it).... My bro sat with d gatemen n was worried sick about me....when those guys saw me n I told them where I was coming from..one of them bent down n threw sand on my body to confirm if am still alive...I won't forget d look of abject terror in their eyes as they followed my progress to d bus stop

Mom was almost outta her mind when I got home n I made up some stuff but my bro told mum I went missing n when she heard where I went to.....her plate of food dropped to d floor n she seized me immediately....n shook me like a doll asking questions like...'what ur name...ur dad's..ur mum's.....when were u born' n when I answered correctly she gave me a dirty slap saying where I went to was a dead end n no one ever comes back. Apparently.. Before d high school was there, a teacher training institute was on those grounds n she said she lost a lotta friends to a so called nameless bloodthirsty entity who snatched them away...none ever returned n.no bones or bodies were ever recovered....d school has to be transferred when d death toll was too high...n d high school dat came after was situated at a different location to avoid such losses....
She looked at me n said sometimes u scare me u know....it's like ur even alien sef? If not dat u look like ur dad eh i for call u alien....I grinned at her n we started laughing n dat was how my nickname ALIEN was born

In retrospect.. What I did was very silly..I put my life n my brother's in danger n I shudder to think what would have happened If I hadn't come back.....u wont be reading this story now n I would be part of those Grove legions serving dat entity...

So to everyone who thirsts to know how to summon demons,how to get power from them or talk to ghosts on this thread n such....u have no fvcking idea what ur dealing with....I felt a being with no regard for life,no empathy,no love,no hate,no remorse...all it wants is to eat ur soul n add u to its collection.....how d fcvk do u summon dat n CONTROL it........I decided to be more careful n watch out against such adventurous recklessness... I don't fear d afterlife or demons or ghosts..but I sure as hell don't n would NEVER go looking for their trouble....

U SHOULD TOO.....

THE END.....

CcPlatinumventure, SurestG, hill111, Brown14, shiitposter,sexybbstar, victornezzar ,Iamharkinwaley,aniekpeno,fatymore,khaliyah,humeeh...

13 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Khaliyah(m): 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
luminouz:
MY SUPERNATURAL EXPERIENCE PART 6 THE CONCLUSION
Oya we are waiting
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
ILoveChess:
Pls what's d upgrade about and what are the effects? Can we talk privately?

Earth is transitioning from 3rd Dimension to 4th Dimension. Humans were supposed to be wiped out at 2012, it has happened 4 times before, but this time, and it is the first time Earth Human Beings have successfully transitioned after advancement of technologies without destroying the planet with nuclear or EMP bombs, so we have avoided the 'Amargeddon', so at this stage in our evolution, our Souls are upgraded to survive in 4th Dimension. Those who are not upgraded will die and will not reincarnate to this very Earth, but another planet on 3D. So it is necessary for each soul to receive this upgrade to remain here or stay on. The new kids born now are more advanced Souls who are coming to help raise vibration of Earth. This is what religions call Rapture. So it is on-going and those are not spiritually upgrading will die off and will not come to this world anymore, but to any 3D planet.

Welcome to the upgrade.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
5DMindset:

Earth is transitioning from 3rd Dimension to 4th Dimension. Humans were supposed to be wiped out at 2012, it has happened 4 times before, but this time, and it is the first time Earth Human Beings have successfully transitioned after advancement of technologies without destroying the planet with nuclear or EMP bombs, so we have avoided the 'Amargeddon', so at this stage in our evolution, our Souls are upgraded to survive in 4th Dimension. Those who are not upgraded will die and will not reincarnate to this very Earth, but another planet on 3D. So it is necessary for each soul to receive this upgrade to remain here or stay on. The new kids born now are more advanced Souls who are coming to help raise vibration of Earth. This is what religions call Rapture. So it is on-going and those are not spiritually upgrading will die off and will not come to this world anymore, but to any 3D planet.

Welcome to the upgrade.

Are you a jehova witness?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by ILoveChess: 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
5DMindset:

Welcome to the upgrade.
If I'm not mistaken, u mean to tell me that there will be a form of 'latest version' of human beings after the upgrade. Like going from OS6.0 To 7.0. If I may ask, what will be the features of these 'smarter' humans?

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
ILoveChess:
If I'm not mistaken, u mean to tell me that there will be a form of 'latest version' of human beings after the upgrade. Like going from OS6.0 To 7.0. If I may ask, what will be the features of these 'smarter' humans?

The truth is, at the completion of your upgrade you will feel totally different. You will feel like you are a new person. That is what is meant by being 'born again', not the mumbo jumbo that religions preach.

Yes, your Soul is being upgraded to a higher Operating System and your body will vibrate faster, heal faster and you will become more aware of the spiritual aspect of yourself as time capsule becomes thinner membrane for you to perceive realities across the veil that separates this dimension and the next.

So, work on your diets, avoid meat, alcohol and drink plenty of water (not chlorinated, fluorinated), and sleep well. Maintain healthy lifestyle to help speed up the upgrade. The Angels are with you constantly and you can always ask for a sign, you will receive the sign.

The new humans will have more perceptions outside the 5 senses. We call this extra-sensory perceptions. You will know things without being told. Read minds of others and know things others dont. And you will understand the intrinsic meanings of the holy books now.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by ILoveChess: 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
5DMindset:

The truth is, at the completion of your upgrade you will feel totally different. You will feel like you are a new person. That is what is meant by being 'born again', not the mumbo jumbo that religions preach.

Yes, your Soul is being upgraded to an upgrade Operating System and your body will vibrate faster, heal faster and you will become more aware of the spiritual aspect of yourself as time capsule becomes thinner membrane for you to perceive realities across the veil that separates this dimension and the next.

So, work on your diets, avoid meat, alcohol and drink plenty of water (not chlorinated, fluorinated), and sleep well. Maintain healthy lifestyle to help speed up the upgrade. The Angels are with you constantly and you can always ask for a sign, you will receive the sign.

The new humans will have more perceptions outside the 5 sense. We call this extra-sensory perceptions. You will know things without being told. Read minds of others and know things others dont. And you will understand the intrinsic meanings of the holy books now.
Ok, if u are talking about the born again I'm familiar with, im no where near it. But this one You are talking about is so strange to me, I'm a scientist and well versed in physics. But this I must say is beyond me. Kudos to u.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
ILoveChess:
Ok, if u are talking about the born again I'm familiar with, im no where near it. But this one You are talking about is so strange to me, I'm a scientist and well versed in physics. But this I must say is beyond me. Kudos to u.

What they call being born again in religion is not the real meaning. What you will become after the upgrade is what it means. Your lifestyle does not matter, its about Soul upgrade. Do not even think I am talking about Sin, that is another bullshiit.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
Bro don't u think ur lies are tooo much, I have been surprised by how are telling people what is about to happen by looking at their dp, I just decided to stay mute, If you are prophet, y don't u go and open a church, wtf
I don't believe any of dose ghost sh-it u posted here
U are a scam and accept the fact
Goodnight son
If u lyk come with anoda proof nd I will counter u
it's people like you that av disgraced Christianity

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
Victornezzar:
Bro don't u think ur lies are tooo much, I have been surprised by how are telling people what is about to happen by looking at their dp, I just decided to stay mute, If you are prophet, y don't u go and open a church, wtf
I don't believe any of dose ghost sh-it u posted here
U are a scam and accept the fact
Goodnight son
If u lyk come with anoda proof nd I will counter u
it's people like you that av disgraced Christianity

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dude even went as far to create an alternate

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
[quote author=sonofLuci post=58702927][/quote]
Bro d tin weak me
em tell 1 gal say her future husband go dash am 1 estate
wych kynd mumu prophecy be dat undecided

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by ideee03(f): 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
[b][/b]Orisirisi
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Mimzyy(f): 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
luminouz:
THE CONCLUSION

Bring it on na
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
Y didn't u open dis in d religious section
lemme see weda dey won't open ur yanch
Am not angry with u oo
But am angry with d people dat are collecting ur lies

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by NIGHTFOX: 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
luminouz:
THE CONCLUSION
still waiting oh
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Victornezzar:

Bro d tin weak me
em tell 1 gal say her future husband go dash am 1 estate
wych kynd mumu prophecy be dat undecided

LOL abeg I no get strength to laff this nyt grin

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mimzyy:

Bring it on na
Mimzyy babe..... Its done bro
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
NIGHTFOX:
still waiting oh
Its done bro...enjoy
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
Khaliyah:

Oya we are waiting
Its done bro....gud nyt!!!
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Where's it na luminouz??

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (89) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.