Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. - Religion (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (171767 Views)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
uminem02:

lol...izz not my fault
I av a razz brain
smiley

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
sexybbstar:

It's scary now and I don't think it's natural. It's kind of demonic.
well Since It Makes You Happy And Have Peace Then its Good you Got Rid Of It
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
DeadRat:
well Since It Makes You Happy And Have Peace Then its Good you Got Rid Of It
smiley
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lol...
Seems the other thread is making this one popular again!!!!
Got some stories though....really fresh n fleek!
Y'all wanna hear

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by b3llo(m): 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Bro you need JESUS, i will soon open a thread on the mystery of cobwebs.
Boss I've waited for this topic for a long while. Open it quick...

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by kelvinhilton(m): 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
luminouz:
Lol...
Y'all wanna hear
Gist is!! cheesy cheesy angry grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by uminem02(m): 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
luminouz:
Lol... Seems the other thread is making this one popular again!!!! Got some stories though....really fresh n fleek! Y'all wanna hear
Yes
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by orisa37: 7:12am On Dec 03, 2017
Hallelujah!!!
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Kaslino(m): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
fabem:

Solution
1. Once you know your enemy/source where attacks are coming from, the rest is small.

2. Blockage from enemy comes when they have gotten access to that person destiny and spirit. And major ones happened when you sleep.

3. To me anything that deal with enemy or attacks or asking something from God, I always tell people to go for Fasting especially white fasting... Ones your body and soul is clean, it will be easy for you to have access to your spirit for deep spiritual communications.... If you cab communicate you are already getting there.

4. For the Bible chapter to read and prayer point: Your spirit will lead you ones you start, you will be directed on what to do and how to do it.

PM me to tell you more

Please, can you shed more light on what "White Fasting" is? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by pu7pl3(m): 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
luminouz:
Lol...
Y'all wanna hear

My big ass lover brother grin....I ve read from top till bottom..took me 3days plz share the fleeked up stories I'm all eyes cheesy

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
pu7pl3:

My big ass lover brother grin....I ve read from top till bottom..took me 3days plz share the fleeked up stories I'm all eyes cheesy
U fvcking serious? shocked
I am impressed!
Gimme time aiit!
Amma wow ur mind!
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2017

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by pu7pl3(m): 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
luminouz:
U fvcking serious? shocked I am impressed! Gimme time aiit! Amma wow ur mind!
Aii no pee...na here I dey smiley
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by pu7pl3(m): 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
luminouz:
U fvcking serious? shocked I am impressed! Gimme time aiit! Amma wow ur mind!
Aii no pee...na here I dey smiley
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by emmanuelbrown26: 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
Well, I had different encounters on this stuff.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 1:47am On Dec 04, 2017
emmanuelbrown26:
Well, I had different encounters on this stuff.
Wat u waityn for? Am engraved invite? cheesy
Start sharing joor grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by AvsGot007(m): 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
you don't believe in supernatural? get a coin... I'll teach you how to summon the deads!

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by AvsGot007(m): 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
toastedbread:
fabem> what prayers/ prayer points+verses would be needed to battle spiritually? more esp, against powers holding ones blessings.
a simple bracelet can do that... religious ways can be easily attacked by these spirits!

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Wolvcat(m): 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
AvsGot007:
you don't believe in supernatural? get a coin... I'll teach you how to summon the deads!
haha
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 1:10am On Dec 18, 2017
Wolvcat:
don't do this if you can't teach them how to act when talking to the deads too...
Especially how to ask them for 100+ odds on bet9ja tongue
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 18, 2017
luminouz:

Especially how to ask them for 100+ odds on bet9ja tongue

Boss
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 10:53am On Dec 18, 2017
daylyt:

Boss
Paddy miiiiii
Kilonbo
Santa gift MI da nau!!! grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Gleefreak125(m): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
First comment on nairaland in th year 2017 and I has to be on a thread I find demonic. Can't believe I could spend so much time reading through all comments. Nawa ooooo!!!!! Oh Lord! Save me from Lucifer and his angels. Inasmuch as I find find thread demonic, it still was interesting and jolted back some memories about my encounters with the supernatural. And yes I still find them demonic. I never thought I could deal but come to think of it I read through even at midnight. I got scared at some point and had to continue during the day. Hell yeah, I read from page 1-78. Never knew I had so much time on my hand. Now that I'm done, I feel I should awaken this thread with an encounter but I'd have to pass cos I'm scared already.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 30, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
what if i tell you that one of the ladies you are following is an ogbanje. check very well, your spirit will show you the one.
tell me something about me
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
Gleefreak125:
First comment on nairaland in th year 2017 and I has to be on a thread I find demonic. Can't believe I could spend so much time reading through all comments. Nawa ooooo!!!!! Oh Lord! Save me from Lucifer and his angels. Inasmuch as I find find thread demonic, it still was interesting and jolted back some memories about my encounters with the supernatural. And yes I still find them demonic. I never thought I could deal but come to think of it I read through even at midnight. I got scared at some point and had to continue during the day. Hell yeah, I read from page 1-78. Never knew I had so much time on my hand. Now that I'm done, I feel I should awaken this thread with an encounter but I'd have to pass cos I'm scared already.
U scared? undecided
Drop ur story joor
Let others learn from u!
They did from mine!

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by gentleedu(m): 12:03am On Jan 29, 2018
sexybbstar:
Spirits and ghosts are real. I got tired of seeing them, now I'm not scared anymore.

As long as they don't harm me, I don't have a problem with them. Just don't scream, and you are free.
wow really
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by lawrykings(m): 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
hill111:
I just download d cabala book online now

share with me abeg. thanks
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by delvinho: 7:22am On Mar 20, 2018
tifany89:

Seriously I feel sorry for any guy that messes with your hearts tongue embarassed

Vittorio the vampire was written by Ann Rice... A vampire author and very popular at that... She wrote the Queen of the damned... Later turned into a movie where the ate Aliyah played the Queen....
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
Sorryyyy!!! Another story got here!!!
My bad grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hello FAM!

Never thought I would visit this thread so soon but I hadda coupla experiences to jolt u guys n let u know d supernatural exists!!!
I will share 2 ghost stories I had since I came to ibadan,the most recent one just this week!!!

Check n action

This week's encounter!!!

Can life get any more interesting
I entered UI this week n sat by d park there under d constructed bustops there..I just lingered..pressed my phone n checked NL front page for news....I was still on this stuff when I felt a whiff of something cold through my body...I looked up n staring at me directly is a very lovely chick...I mean a real primadonna...

INTERLUDE!!
I have always been weird brethren...have seen some supernatural stuffs n even though the ability has lessened as I grew up..I still feel stuffs sometimes....name them...ghosts..demons....inferis...evil manifestations n all such..I have seen them all..some are good..some are bad....just like humans.

BACK TO THE STORY

The girl is very fair,smooth skinned beauty..n tall...no big ass or boobs but what she got ain't small either...she looks very complete...but she smells cold....I can't explain it....living humans smell different to me....a rich scent full of life.....while this one smelled like cold fish or something not cool....n since it's been long I smelled such in ibadan(d second time actually) I was intrigued! She kept looking at me,so I just smiled n said hi! She smiled back n came over to shake.my hand....she said she was new n needed to be shown around....her name was Angela(fake one) n she needed to make enquiries about some UI programmes(I was like why don't u ask fvcking Google sis) cuz she wanted to apply....I was like cool...talking continued n before I knew it...we were sitting side by side talking....but she still smelled cold dou....I lost count of d number of guys who came there to sit down,gawk at her,look me over somehow before leaving....yet I wasn't sexually attracted to her at all...it was like she had no substance..just d body..daz all....but I was still intrigued....still wondering if my alien senses were right..dat after 15 years I could still know d ghost phantom.....I purposely stayed late at that park...yet we talked n she seemed to know so much about a lotta things....she kept asking of my family n stuff like dat n I kept saying mama I ain't gotta talk about still dey dia...n when I said I wanna go home,she stood n drew close to me n said she would be lonely at d her hotel n would love to go to my place while batting her eyelashes n I wondered why she couldn't see that I saw through her game....But I was still intrigued...so I said yes....walking down Agbowo road to my house drew stares cuz she so yellow she be like sun mehn!!..but I just saw her as an empty vessel..it's like she is a puppet dancing to another person's tune...we got home n i offered her food but she REFUSED!!! I ate n played music while she kept making suggestive gestures. I kuku made it easy for her n asked her to UnCloth....

She pulled two buttons before I stopped her....n asked what she really wanted..she was on about how she finds me funny n cool n would like to get down n dat was when I told her I saw through her bullshit....n her eyes became surprised before changin to something cold n dark n empty....she said n I quote word for word ' ur not supposed to see me....ur not even supposed to resist my charms..that u played me along n showed no fear till this point showed some inborn gift' then she shrugged.....' I guess I will look for another meat somewhere then' ...I then asked...' what are you' she looked at me for long time before replying.....'just another hungry mouth looking to feed' then she picked her stuff n she left....

I briefly considered follow her for a while to learn more....daz d second time in 15 years I will meet an entity who talks back,besides she is hungry n maybe irritable or violent(not dat I fear death but I won't learn anything from her) till she is fed! I sat in my room n contemplated why I still see these things....d ability seem important but I just don't know how what the end game is....do I spend more time on the mystic arts so I can grow it,knowing I will likely start seeing prolly every spirit,demon n ghost all around n Ultimately become MAD much later??( Cuz without limitations,my pysche will eventually bow to d other dimension n I will become permanently a member of dat realm,always seeing things but too fvcked up in my own timeline/world/realm to be of use to anyone) I know there is a price to pay if I wanna be better than this but then I was born like this,so getting rid of d ability through sacrifices ain't an option cuz I have been saved many times over by them.....

I know I was meant to do something with them but I just couldn't figure out what...n daz d conundrum for me!!! I used to scare my camerounian ex...when all of a sudden I would leave d room n go outside to stare at the moonlight....she wouldn't understand when I said I felt it call me....or various sounds n feelings that are Alien to this world that I feel once in a while.....all I know is this...there are things out there,other dimensions,other realities n they are stocked with creatures who come to our world to do live n feed n breed n yet we walk around mostly blind n deaf to them....I feel benevolence from some n cold,vicious malevolence from others..

I would like u guys to be vigilant n careful. Once u see someone n u get vibes or u feel uneasy,try as much as possible to avoid such

Whatever I'm meant to do with these gifts,I'm still searching!!!

Cc. Happney65,olatoman,pu7pl3,CorGier,abiolag,tayroc,ice4u999

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
MY FIRST IBADAN GHOSTPERIENCE

I think it was 4 or 5 years ago when I went to Ecobank along Secretariat side,ibadan to withdraw some cash,the branch at Ojoo had no network n I couldn't wait so I was referred to the Secretariat branch. I entered the bank n saw a lotta people queuing to collect money(apparently d network virus came there too). I knew they was no way I'm leaving branch without collecting money dat day or na hunger go kill me...didn't even have any cash on me. I joined d queue n wait for some hours in d stuffy space(made worse by their epileptic generator doing touch n go every few hours).

I was angry n depressed when d latest entrant to d bank came in....she was slim n a bit taller for a girl with droopy eyes..I was not interested at all cuz she ain't my type,till she looked round n saw me n her eyes widened. I felt cold fish smell/dead rat stink wash over me n she instantly averted her face. I sensed an unquenchable sorrow from her. Something terrible n heartbreaking coloured her pysche n I could taste her sorrow in my mouth. I knew I was in trouble cuz I had thought d ability to see these stuffs died when I saw my last ghost(10+ years ago).... Since then I could feel or sense something is wrong with people but not see them!!! This girl sat found a seat far from me but every now n then,she would sneakily look at me n avert her eyes again. I knew from d fish smell n rat stink,she ain't alive....but I was intrigued,so I kept looking at her. She stood after a while n came to me,asking for a pen...she wrote out a payment slip n gave me back me pen...I saw 10k on dat slip written in a girl's name. When she tried to look at me again,I caught her eye n winked. She shyly smiled n this trend continues till I was called to collect my money o...

After being paid,I told her I would wait for her.she nodded n one gbeborun woman beside her asked if we came together,d girl said yes n we shared another wink. I waited till she was done n I walked her down to d road d junction dat led to mokola(club 411 side). We kept quiet for a while before she asked me... 'so u really can see me' ...I said yes....but she said how..cuz only some children n maybe some gifted people can see her n most times they yell in fright n she has to go somewhere else. I just said I really don't want her to run away,I wanna hear her story n the reason I could feel so much sorrow from her...Her eyes widened n she said....I'm one of d craziest guys she ever met.. they she told me she is what they call boundary spirits(she was one of these ghosts that won't move on,stuck between our world n d spirit world...neither truely dead nor alive).

I gave her my phone number n she promised to come tell me her story.....n she came the next day!

I welcomed her n SHE ATE( I'm guessing from my recent experience even ghosts have types...some eat,others don't) n she told me her story..... Lemme call her Karo( she is from Delta State dou).... She told me she was kidnapped,a result of feudal clashes between her family and another over land suspected to contain crude oil. Apparently,the other family had more political clout n one night,her family house was invaded n she watched as her folks n siblings(all boys) were slaughtered!! The killers took her n her younger sister( she said she was 17 then n her sister...12) to an indisclosed location. N of course the inevitable rape stuff happened.....n when d leader was through with her,he ordered his crew to all take their turn n after dump their dead bodies in the river,since his contract stipulated dat the whole family members should be killed. She said once she heard that,she got some courage n decided to save her sister.....the mumu rapist who came after d leader still had his weapons(knife) on his person n she grabbed day n cut his throat....she grabbed her sister jumped outta a window(she said something about the house being abandoned or uncompleted or stuff like dat). With no sense of direction,they just kept running while of course their captors kept pursuit. She said she knew they won't survive when those guys were gaining on them....she thereby told her sister to keep running in d direction she THINKS is safe while she ran in d opposite direction,making as much noise as possible..her captors caught her but not her sister....they violently raped her throughout dat night n d next till she was near death,then d kin of d rapist she slit his throat.....slit hers too...n they threw her into an abandoned well.......n she showed me d slit scars on her throat!!

She said it took time before she knew she was a boundary spirit....cuz she saw other spirits n people don't see them while small children saw her all d time. She therefore used her status to protect her sister who escaped n was eventually taken in by a good Samaritan. Long story short,she works all kinds of jobs to provide for the sister n sends her money through dat account(she told me she has been on dat her sister's case for 10 years now) n she devoted her spare time to killing d other family n her captors. But there is a catch! Once her vengeance is done...she fully joins d spirit realm cuz her great sorrow n need for revenge were what made her still cling to d human world. So she delays d killing so her sister can be independent before she leaves finally . N also a human must not see her thrice(something to do with the power of 3, she said)..

So she has spent d last 10 years working (from waitress to house help to olosho to secretary n so on) while slowly killing off her killers n waiting for her sister to become mature. She has piled up a fortune in her account solely for her sister to use cuz she told me only 2 of her original killers are left....once she is done...she fully becomes a spirit. She told me so much more about her world n other spirits. I learnt how humans(U n I) are actually d lowest species on d spiritual food chain...n how other beings even use us as food(some physically,others draining our hopes n dreams n
feeding on our fears n despair).She left around 8pm dat night. She told me she would leave ibadan d next day n go to another state.

I fell sick for 3 days soon after she left....cuz in some strange way, her story connected us,i was still seeing her in my dreams(everywhere she went to-abakaliki to be precise) till d 3rd day when I broke off the connection ( too much deals with d dead rob humans of life essences..)

I never saw her again or anything close till this week!!! N this is why I had to share this story too!

Once again,it's me,d weird guy wishing u all a happy Easter.

Luminouz OUT!!

Cc Happney65,olatoman,CorGier,abiolag,tayroc,ice4u999,
mmesochris14,shevydinho

If u guys wanna read my personal story from the beginning of this thread...u need to go way back like page 22 or so...I labelled them 1-6.

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
luminouz:
MY FIRST IBADAN GHOSTPERIENCE

Jezzzu! shocked

I hope this story won't end up in sex eeehn, my bubblegum. grin kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (89) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.