Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) (36924 Views)

Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) / Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) / Fake Soldier Arrested For Molesting Innocent Civilians In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by dbuktown(m): 10:36am On Jul 17, 2017
Atiku2019:
He Looks like a real colonel...
More relaxed in the 1st pic. I doubt this story wink
yeah bu his inner wear gave him out
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by jiorhemen(m): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2017
Atiku2019:

A real soldier would immediately know that he is fake. No single rank on his shoulder and no red on his polo. A real colonel would surely have those. If he was trying to pose as a non-commissioned officer, no single rank on his uniform. His ignorance did him in. If he were knowledgeable, he would know that though he looked real to some people, a real security personnel can easily spot that he is fake.

1 Like

Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by peterkul(m): 10:44am On Jul 17, 2017
pls how can i find out where he was detained? this man duped me just recently. help a broda out

1 Like

Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by Kendroid: 10:45am On Jul 17, 2017
Afonja at it again!! grin
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by Decryptor(m): 10:50am On Jul 17, 2017
holatin:
feeling the rush of revenge in my vein at the moment, just leave me in a room with him for 30 minute, and I will do what soldier did to my big bro because he wore camouflage.

how you go say make person, watch cloth inside gutter and put it back on

Your big bro deserves what he got. We all know wearing camouflage in Nigeria is unacceptable and yor brother went ahead to wear it. Na him fin trouble
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by holatin(m): 10:54am On Jul 17, 2017
Decryptor:

Your big bro deserves what he got. We all know wearing camouflage in Nigeria is unacceptable and yor brother went ahead to wear it. Na him fin trouble
so he should be humiliated like a thief right ?

some have head but have no brain
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by HAH: 11:01am On Jul 17, 2017
jiorhemen:

A real soldier would immediately know that he is fake. No single rank on his shoulder and no red on his polo. A real colonel would surely have those. If he was trying to pose as a non-commissioned officer, no single rank on his uniform. His ignorance did him in. If he were knowledgeable, he would know that though he looked real to some people, a real security personnel can easily spot that he is fake.
so you don't know that the military does have any rank on shoulders when on camo, the rank is there on his chest and that is where ranks are on camo these days.

Though the rank on his chest looks like the old rank on camo shoulders, then h transferred them to his chest.

This is guy is most probably a former military man but now impersonating
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by yemiplex(m): 11:05am On Jul 17, 2017
Atiku2019:

He's a retired Soldier but still putting on his camouflage.
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by peterkul(m): 11:10am On Jul 17, 2017
God be Praised.. fellow Nairalands, this man is indeed a fraudter... he duped me just recently of 500k... have already reported the case at Ojo Military Police. pls any useful information as regard where where he is detained would be higly rewarded.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage / Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun / Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.