Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Igbo Revolutionary Economy Planning And Budget 2017-agriculture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Revolutionary Economy Planning And Budget 2017-agriculture (664 Views)

Breakingnews: Biafran Revolutionary Forces (brf)-latest Attacks On Nigeria / Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive / South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Revolutionary Economy Planning And Budget 2017-agriculture by alanka(f): 6:40am On Jul 17, 2017
Every family and a child in igbo land must have farm.

A child that is 15 or that that has graduated from secondary school (whichever comes first) years and above should be given his or her land farm on which he must serve for 2 years before he proceeds to higher institution.

No Igbo child should proceed to higher institution without this service. The reward from the farm should be divided into four equal part

1. One part is given to government as its rewards for provision of implementation/machinery

2. One part goes to the immediate family of guidance of the child

3. One goes to the child for his immediate needs in life

4. The remaining part is saved for the child until after he graduates from higher institution.

Note: that family farming is food crops only (corn, cassava etc)

AGRICULTURE SECTOR should be divided into subsectors which are

Food crops, cash crops, live stock and agro processing.

Continue until I get data again
Re: Igbo Revolutionary Economy Planning And Budget 2017-agriculture by conductor1a: 6:41am On Jul 17, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Igbo Revolutionary Economy Planning And Budget 2017-agriculture by conductor1a: 6:45am On Jul 17, 2017
Mynd44 this one deserves front page too grin
Re: Igbo Revolutionary Economy Planning And Budget 2017-agriculture by YourImaginaryBF: 6:53am On Jul 17, 2017
conductor1a:
Mynd44 this one deserves front page too grin
it is not fp worthy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Revolutionary Economy Planning And Budget 2017-agriculture by conductor1a: 6:55am On Jul 17, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
it is not fp worthy
Mynd44

Re: Igbo Revolutionary Economy Planning And Budget 2017-agriculture by Warship: 7:03am On Jul 17, 2017
alanka:
Every family and a child in igbo land must have farm.

A child that is 15 or that that has graduated from secondary school (whichever comes first) years and above should be given his or her land farm on which he must serve for 2 years before he proceeds to higher institution.

No Igbo child should proceed to higher institution without this service. The reward from the farm should be divided into four equal part

1. One part is given to government as its rewards for provision of implementation/machinery

2. One part goes to the immediate family of guidance of the child

3. One goes to the child for his immediate needs in life

4. The remaining part is saved for the child until after he graduates from higher institution.

Note: that family farming is food crops only (corn, cassava etc)

AGRICULTURE SECTOR should be divided into subsectors which are

Food crops, cash crops, live stock and agro processing.

Continue until I get data again

Totally wrong

Technology supersedes Agriculture because it can keep more people engaged

After secondary school, every Biafran should attend compulsory 3 years Technological & Military education before proceeding to higher institutions

In this Technological education, Biafrans will be taught how to manufacture at least 30 advance technological products.

This education will transform Biafrans into a nation of industrialists.

These industrialists will expand throughout Africa creating jobs and wealth for Africans

These jobs and wealth through Biafrans will cause Africans to respect the Biafrans and always side with the Biafrans

My dear sister and conductor1a, Agriculture is not the future

Technology is the future and should be made compulsory.
Re: Igbo Revolutionary Economy Planning And Budget 2017-agriculture by alanka(f): 8:25am On Jul 17, 2017
Warship:

Totally wrong

Technology supersedes Agriculture because it can keep more people engaged

After secondary school, every Biafran should attend compulsory 3 years Technological & Military education before proceeding to higher institutions

In this Technological education, Biafrans will be taught how to manufacture at least 30 advance technological products.

This education will transform Biafrans into a nation of industrialists.

These industrialists will expand throughout Africa creating jobs and wealth for Africans

These jobs and wealth through Biafrans will cause Africans to respect the Biafrans and always side with the Biafrans

My dear sister and conductor1a, Agriculture is not the future

Technology is the future and should be made compulsory.
short the hell up. Every igboman must eat and be healthy before they can learn anything.

An hungry man can not learn.

I am even talking about agrix for now not education or technology.

Military? Do you mean they should keep learning war? Thinking war? The old days of war should be in their memory...?

Don't comment on thread again.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Revolutionary Economy Planning And Budget 2017-agriculture by Warship: 8:30am On Jul 17, 2017
alanka:
short the hell up. Every igboman must eat and be healthy before they can learn anything.

An hungry man can not learn.

I am even talking about agrix for now not education or technology.

Military? Do you mean they should keep learning war? Thinking war? The old days of war should be in their memory...?

Don't comment on thread again.

A machine can do what 1000 farmers can do

A robot can do what 10,000 farmers can do

But for you to develop a machine or robot, you need so many intelligent technological minds

Technology and not Agriculture rules the word.

AS FOR The Military
Training

A nation surrounded by enemies, must learn to defend herself

Have you asked yourself why Switzerland wasn't invaded by Hitler Germany.?

If you think Biafra is surrounded by friendly nations, then you must be dreaming
Re: Igbo Revolutionary Economy Planning And Budget 2017-agriculture by alanka(f): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2017
Warship:

But for you to develop a machine or robot, you need so many intelligent technological minds

AS FOR The Military
Training

If you think Biafra is surrounded by friendly nations, then you must be dreaming
do you mean we should use the money to import agric tech? If we do that it means we have given our job to others and they send their tech to execute it.

And we can not plan economy on research but on case studies

Do you know what we call labour and capital intensive?

Igbo nation has labour intensive advantage over capital intensive therefore the economy plan must base on what we have not what we would have.

Come and learn but don't make me hangry
Re: Igbo Revolutionary Economy Planning And Budget 2017-agriculture by alanka(f): 9:15am On Jul 17, 2017
Warship:

AS FOR The Military
Training

As for the military. I will remain the only enemy the mankind has and you know your shoulders can't standme i will not use my enemy to discipline them and will do that myself. I will bring mankind up to where they never thought and I will displace them military doest stand a chance in 100s years to come I will come back to pay you all
Re: Igbo Revolutionary Economy Planning And Budget 2017-agriculture by reality1010: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2017
yes, agriculture is d bedrock of any nation.But I will suggest first an agricultural research institute for crops and animals in every LGA and a biotech research institute as well.Besides,considering d ingenuity of d Igbos, every autonomous community must v an industrial park where d best of technicians, engineers,and experts in various field will be trained and released to serve humanity.D parks must generate its own electricity and feed vicinity around it.Since Nnamdi KANU is pulling crowd he can be used to achieve all this.thank u.

(1) (Reply)

Give Me One Reason Why Turkish Is Supporting Biafra? / Call To Vote Only Candidates Below 45 Years Old In 2019 Polls.. / Ozubulu Massacre: The Hidden Truth Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.