Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Have You Ever Picked Up Money On The Road? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Ever Picked Up Money On The Road? (653 Views)

A School Bus Without Back Window Spotted On The Road, Pupils Pose In Style / Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor / "I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Picked Up Money On The Road? by haske7(f): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2017
I just remembered the only time I ever picked up money I saw on the road. I was so broke as a youth corper and hungry and look and behold I saw 10 prices of 500 naira mint which was 5k and kai owu didn't allow me to walk away... I have never forgotten this experience since then and I still regret it .. please share your own experience.. no insults or I sent EVANS AFTER YOU!!!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Picked Up Money On The Road? by klassykute(m): 8:38am On Jul 17, 2017
Lol
Re: Have You Ever Picked Up Money On The Road? by warmachine(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2017
Let me buy land here
Re: Have You Ever Picked Up Money On The Road? by DabLord: 8:52am On Jul 17, 2017
Na only used condom and torn ladies pant i dey see
Re: Have You Ever Picked Up Money On The Road? by wahles(m): 8:54am On Jul 17, 2017
Lost count

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Picked Up Money On The Road? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 17, 2017
Lolzz, I've picked 600, back in the villa, was going to get something for mum in the village MKT I saw the 500 and 100. I pick both of them, while coming back I saw the owner looking for it a girl, I asked her what is she looking for she said nothing not my fault I just passed

Event of 16yrs ago

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Picked Up Money On The Road? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 17, 2017
Jeffboi:
Lolzz, I've picked 600, back in the villa, was going to get something for mum in the village MKT I saw the 500 and 100. I pick both of them, while coming back I saw the owner looking for it a girl, I asked her what is she looking for she said nothing not my fault I just passed

Event of 16yrs ago

Hmmm
Re: Have You Ever Picked Up Money On The Road? by christejames(m): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2017
I'm not the type that picks money which doesn't belong to me. I have walked pass quite a huge sum of money on the ground without flinching.
Re: Have You Ever Picked Up Money On The Road? by sinaj(f): 11:29am On Jul 17, 2017
Av neva picked up money or another things b4 coz of the ugly stories I was told about ritualists while growing up to scare me.
Re: Have You Ever Picked Up Money On The Road? by TreasuredLeidy(f): 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Shey they say if u pick things especially money from the ground, u will either disappear or turn into an animal especially during December or near December Period. they say people will be looking for quick money

I heard a lot of stories that made me fear picking money from the ground while growing up, many many stories, dunno if they are true tho.

lol, I remember one of the stories I was told, a guy picked money from the ground and turned into a yam, som1 picked up the yam and took it home. As he was peeling it, blood was coming out from the yam..Loool.

Then, I believed it but now, I am like wtf!!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Picked Up Money On The Road? by NLProblemChild(m): 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
*sweep's floor**
Re: Have You Ever Picked Up Money On The Road? by ayoadekunle79(m): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
picking money is my hobby no amount is too small anywhr and anytime .. .

but i keep my own money tight ..o
Re: Have You Ever Picked Up Money On The Road? by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
m
Re: Have You Ever Picked Up Money On The Road? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
Let me go and come back..
Re: Have You Ever Picked Up Money On The Road? by haske7(f): 6:17am On Jul 18, 2017
CondomSir:
Let me go and come back..
You want to come and be going... but dis ya moniker na die...o
Re: Have You Ever Picked Up Money On The Road? by haske7(f): 6:20am On Jul 18, 2017

Event of 16yrs ago

You see u never forgot the date.. that's my point exactly.. am sure u can't think remember all the money u have seen on the road that u didn't pick.
Re: Have You Ever Picked Up Money On The Road? by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 18, 2017
haske7:

You want to come and be going... but dis ya moniker na die...o

Lol

How are you doing today haske7?
Re: Have You Ever Picked Up Money On The Road? by haske7(f): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
CondomSir:

Lol

How are you doing today haske7?
I am fine sir but u can't come and be going with me..o
Re: Have You Ever Picked Up Money On The Road? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
haske7:
I am fine sir but u can't come and be going with me..o
Hahaha
oya come let me whisper sth into your ear..
Re: Have You Ever Picked Up Money On The Road? by sanusijoyjoy: 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
I'm still picking it

(1) (Reply)

Our Mumu Don Do Fce(t) Akoka Student Protest / Neuroscientist Who Studied Einstein’s Brain Dies At 90 / Indonesia 2017 World School Debate: Anambra Contingents Shine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.