Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

Sex, Love And Money - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex, Love And Money (7264 Views)

Romance, Relationship, Sex, Love And Fun Whatsapp Group / Sex Love And Virginity / Same Sex Love Spells +27786261977 Gay Lesbian Love Spells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex, Love And Money by Lionessza(f): 9:04am On Jul 18, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin
I am OK my sis

Wow freezing, I am barrister too you know
I will have love to make you a drink

It is raining season over here

Lol, I would love to have something hot and strong to gulp down now to bring some warmth grin.

Ok sure.
Re: Sex, Love And Money by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I would love to have something hot and strong to gulp down now to bring some warmth grin.

Ok sure.
Cappacino
Cafe lattes i.e ordinary caffe latte, barone caffe late
Hot Horlicks
Expresso (single of double)
Expresso micaito ( expresso with a dash of foam milk)
Tea (Ceylon or rooibos)
Coffee ( red or black )

Should I go on
Choose from the list grin

1 Like

Re: Sex, Love And Money by Lionessza(f): 9:24am On Jul 18, 2017
sunshineG:

Cappacino
Cafe lattes i.e ordinary caffe latte, barone caffe late
Hot Horlicks
Expresso (single of double)
Expresso micaito ( expresso with a dash of foam milk)
Tea (Ceylon or rooibos)
Coffee ( red or black )

Should I go on
Choose from the list grin

Actually none of the above, they ain't helping already . It's a pity I can't bring in some vodka grin
Re: Sex, Love And Money by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Actually none of the above, they ain't helping already . It's a pity I can't bring in some vodka grin
Irish coffee then
It comes with a dash of whiskey I think grin
Vodka is Russian beer lipsrsealed it Is too early to be high grin
Re: Sex, Love And Money by Lionessza(f): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2017
sunshineG:
Irish coffee then
It comes with a dash of whiskey I think grin

Lol, Irish coffee usually makes me want to vomit. I will take the whisky alone , just two glasses will end the cold grin
Re: Sex, Love And Money by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, Irish coffee usually makes me want to vomit. I will take the whisky alone , just two glasses will end the cold grin
which type of whiskey
Top Scottish whiskey ( that can make a grown man act like a baby)
Or just cheap sa whiskey grin
Re: Sex, Love And Money by Lionessza(f): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2017
sunshineG:
which type of whiskey
Top Scottish whiskey ( that can make a grown man act like a baby)
Or just cheap sa whiskey grin

Lol, any type will do now but I would prefer some bro Johnny blue grin
Re: Sex, Love And Money by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, any type will do now but I would prefer some bro Johnny blue grin
grin grin
Got to go sis
Later
Have a nice day wink

1 Like

Re: Sex, Love And Money by Lionessza(f): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin
Got to go sis
Later
Have a nice day wink

Lol enjoy yours too.
Re: Sex, Love And Money by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Good , howsit?.

Lol, coward tongue
I am fine. I dreamt last night that I got married over the weekend, then discovered the lady couldn't read. I couldn't ask for a divorce before I woke up.
Re: Sex, Love And Money by Lionessza(f): 10:44am On Jul 18, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

I am fine. I dreamt last night that I got married over the weekend, then discovered the lady couldn't read. I couldn't ask for a divorce before I woke up.

Lol, good thing it was a dream then.
Re: Sex, Love And Money by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, good thing it was a dream then.
No, it's still not good. Now I'm spiritually married to an illiterate! What if she does not allow me take a second wife?
Re: Sex, Love And Money by Lionessza(f): 11:17am On Jul 18, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

No, it's still not good. Now I'm spiritually married to an illiterate! What if she does not allow me take a second wife?

Illiterate people tend to love and enjoy polygamy, so I guess you won't have problems with her grin

1 Like

Re: Sex, Love And Money by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Illiterate people tend to love and enjoy polygamy, so I guess you won't have problems with her grin
You think? Are illiterate people in the spirit world like those in our world? What if she would only accept another spirit woman? What would happen to my plans of making you my second wife?
Re: Sex, Love And Money by Lionessza(f): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

You think? Are illiterate people in the spirit world like those in our world? What if she would only accept another spirit woman? What would happen to my plans of making you my second wife?

Lol, unfortunately for you I don't play second best to anyone let alone a spirit grin
Re: Sex, Love And Money by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:33am On Jul 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, unfortunately for you I don't play second best to anyone let alone a spirit grin
Lol, but I have money.
Re: Sex, Love And Money by Lionessza(f): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Lol, but I have money.

Lol, give it all to the spirit woman including your weewee cheesy
Re: Sex, Love And Money by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, give it all to the spirit woman including your weewee cheesy
But she's an illiterate! She can never chat with me on nairaland. I like chatting.
Re: Sex, Love And Money by Lionessza(f): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

But she's an illiterate! She can never chat with me on nairaland. I like chatting.

Burn some essence and ask her fellow spirits to help her learn to whisper to you every minute grin
Re: Sex, Love And Money by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Burn some essence and ask her fellow spirits to help her learn to whisper to you every minute grin
What kind of oyinbo way of communicating with spirits is that?. I've met a powerful witch doctor who's given me a list of things to buy for rituals that'll make her acquire literacy, but they are very difficult to find. We have to join heads together to get them.
A tooth each from seven different lions.
Five hair strands each plucked from around the anus of five elephants.
One liter of saliva from a komodo dragon.
A liter of urine from a three month old hermaphrodite gorilla.
Either you assist me in getting these things or you become the literate wife. You have to choose.
Re: Sex, Love And Money by Lionessza(f): 6:28am On Jul 19, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

What kind of oyinbo way of communicating with spirits is that?. I've met a powerful witch doctor who's given me a list of things to buy for rituals that'll make her acquire literacy, but they are very difficult to find. We have to join heads together to get them.
A tooth each from seven different lions.
Five hair strands each plucked from around the anus of five elephants.
One liter of saliva from a komodo dragon.
A liter of urine from a three month old hermaphrodite gorilla.
Either you assist me in getting these things or you become the literate wife. You have to choose.

It's no onyibo way trust me it works, try it first before embarking on your witchdoctors dangerous pursuit grin
Re: Sex, Love And Money by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 22, 2017
Ibkayee

Re: Sex, Love And Money by ibkayee(f): 8:18am On Jul 22, 2017
Gwaihir

I meant romantic love, yeah whatever factors it’s due to is a different topic sha, I just wanted to maintain that such a scenario was possible in the first place.

I wasn’t necessarily talking about myself, I meant that hypothetically, those are two possible situations (although loving someone without having sex with them is a lot less common).

Yeah I could.

Lol you don’t have to be in a relationship with someone to sleep with them without loving them.

If I were, would it work? Probably not.

Yes, money would probably make me consider things I wouldn’t with an average/poor person lol.
Re: Sex, Love And Money by starlingbawa(m): 8:35am On Jul 22, 2017
Money and Sex!
Re: Sex, Love And Money by ibkkk(f): 8:47am On Jul 22, 2017
Love is a beautiful thing,no doubt.But as e dey go now,na MONEY AND SEX sure pass.
Re: Sex, Love And Money by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 22, 2017
ibkayee:
Gwaihir

I meant romantic love, yeah whatever factors it’s due to is a different topic sha, I just wanted to maintain that such a scenario was possible in the first place.

I wasn’t necessarily talking about myself, I meant that hypothetically, those are two possible situations (although loving someone without having sex with them is a lot less common).

Yeah I could.

Lol you don’t have to be in a relationship with someone to sleep with them without loving them.

So correct me if am wrong, inferring from you saying hypothetically, you haven't but you are opened to it?

If I were, would it work? Probably not.

So am confused here, it won't work but you are opened to it? At the risk of a more probable failure than without?

Yes, money would probably make me consider things I wouldn’t with an average/poor person lol.

what's average to you? And by that are you saying, at the least you can only settle for above average irrespective of change of circumstance for the average or the above?
Re: Sex, Love And Money by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 22, 2017
ibkkk:
Love is a beautiful thing,no doubt.But as e dey go now,na MONEY AND SEX sure pass.

So if you had a dude who is not all that financially, but sex and love is a guarantee. On the other hand, you have a man who has a first wife and money and sex is sure but certainly not about affection.

Your choices are limited to just those two, you will go with the married man?
Re: Sex, Love And Money by ibkayee(f): 9:18am On Jul 22, 2017
Gwaihir:

So correct me if am wrong, inferring from you saying hypothetically, you haven't but you are opened to it?
It's not that I'm 'open to it', I was just imagining the possibility and it's very possible

So am confused here, it won't work but you are opened to it? At the risk of a more probable failure than without?
Eh, a lot of relationships don't start with the people actually loving each other and they're sexually intimate, consider scenarios like that, they're pretty common

what's average to you? And by that are you saying, at the least you can only settle for above average irrespective of change of circumstance for the average or the above?
Lol I won't be specific since wealth is subjective but just think Dangote vs regular smegular guy for general context. Can you rephrase your last question please, it's difficult to follow.
Re: Sex, Love And Money by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 22, 2017
ibkayee:

It's not that I'm 'open to it', I was just imagining the possibility and it's very possible

Quite an imagination. Speaking of imagination, is there any circumstance whatsoever that could make you cheat on your partner?

Eh, a lot of relationships don't start with the people actually loving each other and they're sexually intimate, consider scenarios like that, they're pretty common

Well i dont know about 'a lot' but you have a point. In the scenario that led to this reply, what if he cheats on you while what is essentially not a relationship more like fwb, does it count? Because the idea here is lets just be fcking each other in the hopes it becomes something tangible

Lol I won't be specific since wealth is subjective but just think Dangote vs regular smegular guy for general context. Can you rephrase your last question please, it's difficult to follow.

[/quote]

I meant the dude may be average and turn out a top shot later in life, and an above average may slump to average? Except if we are looking to family wealth or status which rarely happens. I think implies why you used Dangote?
Re: Sex, Love And Money by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 22, 2017
Love is intertwined with sex.
Re: Sex, Love And Money by ibkayee(f): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2017
Gwaihir:

Quite an imagination. Speaking of imagination, is there any circumstance whatsoever that could make you cheat on your partner?
I would like to think not

Well i dont know about 'a lot' but you have a point. In the scenario that led to this reply, what if he cheats on you while what is essentially not a relationship more like fwb, does it count? Because the idea here is lets just be fcking each other in the hopes it becomes something tangible
He can't cheat on me if we're fwb because we aren't in a serious/committed relationship. I don't think the idea of a fwb is for it to progress into something 'tangible', the point is to have sex with no strings attached

I meant the dude may be average and turn out a top shot later in life, and an above average may slump to average? Except if we are looking to family wealth or status which rarely happens. I think implies why you used Dangote?
Lol that's a different topic. You asked if money would influence me considering a preference and I said yes based on that question

1 Like

Re: Sex, Love And Money by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 22, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol that's a different topic. You asked if money would influence me considering a preference and I said yes based on that question

I likened the scenario to a Fwb, wasn't talking about a fwb per say.

So basically your consideration is per as at now not the possibility of future outcomes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Letter To Sandoski / Man Disgrace Slay Queens Dancing Without Bra & Cloth At A Party,Chase them out / 20 Best Sex Positions For Better Stimulation And Stronger Orgasms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.