Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,281 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Monday Palava: One Chance @ Opebi Ikeja Link Brigde by EAGSL TV - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Monday Palava: One Chance @ Opebi Ikeja Link Brigde by EAGSL TV (563 Views)

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe / Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monday Palava: One Chance @ Opebi Ikeja Link Brigde by EAGSL TV by EAGSL: 11:35am On Jul 17, 2017
What can one say? The recent Baddo issue in Ikorodu have not left the mind of the populace due to the havoc it has left behind. Making many homeless and uncomfortable.>>>> http://eagslimited..com.ng/2017/07/monday-palava-one-chance-opebi-ikeja.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd1BYKDzVc0

1 Share

Re: Monday Palava: One Chance @ Opebi Ikeja Link Brigde by EAGSL TV by enoqueen: 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
What has this got to do with your baddoo write-up.
Re: Monday Palava: One Chance @ Opebi Ikeja Link Brigde by EAGSL TV by hedonistic: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
EAGSL:
What can one say? The recent Baddo issue in Ikorodu have not left the mind of the populace due to the havoc it has left behind. Making many homeless and uncomfortable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd1BYKDzVc0

Mr man don't be such an incompetent reporter.

What exactly happened here? Who is the bloodied man sitting on the floor? What are the circumstances surrounding the incident?

I hate it when nincompoops drop incomplete and incoherent pieces of news here. It serves no purpose whatsoever.
Re: Monday Palava: One Chance @ Opebi Ikeja Link Brigde by EAGSL TV by odunmosun: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
hedonistic:

Mr man don't be such an incompetent reporter.

What exactly happened here? Who is the bloodied man sitting on the floor? What are the circumstances surrounding the incident?

I hate it when nincompoops drop incomplete and incoherent pieces of news here. It serves no purpose whatsoever.

Y don't click the link below to get more detail about this
Re: Monday Palava: One Chance @ Opebi Ikeja Link Brigde by EAGSL TV by profdos(m): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
i just click the dat link http://eagslimited..com.ng/2017/07/monday-palava-one-chance-opebi-ikeja.html
it is well . We just need to be security conscious
Re: Monday Palava: One Chance @ Opebi Ikeja Link Brigde by EAGSL TV by fleexee(m): 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
wow,looking at the video, what a bad experience. remind me of Gbagada-oworo road, same thing happened to me. they took my phone, wallet and i was throne down while the car was still on motion.... we have to be security cautious.. No matter where u are rushing to, try as much as possible to look very well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monday Palava: One Chance @ Opebi Ikeja Link Brigde by EAGSL TV by profdos(m): 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
fleexee:
wow,looking at the video, what a bad experience. remind me of Gbagada-oworo road, same thing happened to me. they took my phone, wallet and i was throne down while the car was still on motion.... we have to be security cautious.. No matter where u are rushing to, try as much as possible to look very well

hmmmmn. it is well. for me Na safety first.

(1) (Reply)

Militants Rape, Film Abducted Women In Akwa Ibom / Please Don't Do Any Business With This Number,he's A Scammer / Man Trapped Under Fallen Container In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.