Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos (31332 Views)

Native Doctor Machetes His Neighbor To Death For Always Accusing Him Of Stealing / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos by Jenniferblog(f): 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
A lady has been arrested for stabbing her neighbor to death, following a verbal exchange, this morning, at Oke ira, Ajah, Lagos.

According to other neighbors, the suspect, identified as Uche, is in the habit of verbally assaulting her co-tenants.

Trouble started around 5a.m today, when the victim was brushing her teeth and Uche started singing abusive songs directed at her.

After getting no response, the suspect then went ahead to splash dirty water at the exact place the lady was brushing, thus triggering a reaction.

In the course of their verbal exchanges, the husband of the deceased cautioned her before he went out to work.

However, minutes later, when the lady was taking her kids to the bathroom, Uche stabbed her in the stomach, eventually leading to her death.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/abusive-lady-stabs-her-neighbor-to-death-in-lagos-video/

Re: Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos by Jenniferblog(f): 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ghananian Police & A 14 Year Old Girl Sex Tape Leaked Online Watch Video

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/ghananian-police-a-14-year-old-girl-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/

1 Like

Re: Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos by decatalyst(m): 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2019
Too many mad people around these days.

The economy has affected the pockets and the brain. undecided

30 Likes

Re: Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos by numen(m): 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
This one is beyond demonic.

Meanwhile that your nun-trap OP no go work as I cover this thread with the blood of Jesus Christ! tongue
Re: Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos by Chizuru01(m): 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
Outcome of Cultural contact with Herdsmen descendants
Re: Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos by queensera(f): 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
Chizuru01:
She's got sexy ass
Re: Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos by Chizuru01(m): 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
[quote author=queensera a post=74884457][/quote]
Re: Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos by Jenniferblog(f): 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos by Originakalokalo(m): 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
Jesus is the only way to heaven...Even when someone is not looking for trouble, one thing can lead to another and you wind up dead...

Jesus said that a time will come when the dead will hear the voice of the son of God.... and they will ressurect..

Without Jesus your sins are not forgiven.. and you can't stand before a Holy God with your sins at death..

Your soul becomes dirty and filthy at death..

Accept him as your Lord and savior today so that his blood can wash away your sins.... This makes you clean before God when you eventually die.

You don't know where you will be tomorrow...the rate of death is high this days... You and I can leave this world anytime.

It doesn't matter what you have done in the past...

He will make you new and give you a new life... You will then be able to live a sinless life.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos by olaolulazio(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
K
Re: Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
Lagos is sooooo overrated!

I say make i go buy food for THE place on Isaac John, from Mafoluku I use like 2hrs before i reach dere.

On my way back I spent another 1hr, ontop wetin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos by Dareal90s(m): 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
angry
Re: Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos by firstolalekan(m): 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
OSU PEOPLE AND THEIR JEZEBEL ACTS

tit for tat

DAZAL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos by gaby(m): 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
One of the travails of face me I slap you...

Poor people can be so brute and rash...everyone is always on the edge, angry at all and every for no just cause.

In fact, it is a sin to be poor and if I had my way, I'd criminalize poverty for the negatives it breeds.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos by Ubdavis(m): 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
That girl no normal o
Re: Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos by Cholls(m): 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
my sister olorun ma he ki n gbe egun elegun
Re: Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos by Governordeb: 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
Only in such kind of environment will u hear of such issues FREQUENTLY.
Your environment matters alot to you and your family.
RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos by Pangea: 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
And many of you are still planing to vote for either PDP or APC
Una never see anything
By the time they finish with you all
The whole nation will be one huge Hunger Games Arena
Re: Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos by FearlessDapsin(m): 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2019
Igbo women are fast becoming an epidemic to those around then. Meanwhile, look at the shit hole the so called developers of Lagos are living in. They think its by selling gala and fanyogo with ugwu leaves inside a run down shack. Potopoto Amaka.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2019
Where are the feminist?

That abusive woman just killed another woman. But the feminist are not concern. Hypocrites

some women are just violent. Who gave her the right to take another human life.

Men avoid violent women like these.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos by ivolt: 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2019
I blame Buhari, jobless and frustrated people are often dangerous.
Re: Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos by Mopolchi: 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2019
Na Buhari cause am. shocked

1 Like

Re: Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos by ivolt: 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
wetdick:
Where are the feminist?

That abusive woman just killed a gentle and easy going man

some women are just violent. Who gave the right to take another human life.
Are you illiterate?
Read the post again.

5 Likes

Re: Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
firstolalekan:
OSU PEOPLE AND THEIR JEZEBEL ACTS
FearlessDapsin:
Igbo women are fast becoming an epidemic to those around then. Meanwhile, look at the shit hole the so called developers of Lagos are living in. They think its by selling gala and fanyogo with ugwu leaves inside a run down shack. Potopoto Amaka.
You guys should stop all these stvpid tribalistic war you bring on a daily basis here.
We have read stories like this about women in almost every tribe in Nigeria, it's not peculiar to a particular tribe.
Don't turn this forum to something else please.
People at the other end of the world visit here to read what is happening in the most populous black nation in the world.
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM abeg!
ivolt:
I blame Buhari, jobless and frustrated people are often dangerous.
Mopolchi:
Na Buhari cause am. shocked
And for these ones, we can only say they should get well soon!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos by Mopolchi: 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
FearlessDapsin:
Mumu will you keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos by ivolt: 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
wetdick:
Where are the feminist?

That abusive woman just killed a gentle and easy going man

some women are just violent. Who gave the right to take another human life.
Are you illiterate?
Read the post again.

1 Like

Re: Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos by obaataaokpaewu: 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
I know when she stabbed her and the lady fell, she will still be thinking that the lady was acting
Re: Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos by Hoodbilonia: 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
daz y i hate single room
im building a self con
80k a year..very affordable and spacious

1 Like

Re: Abusive Lady Stabs Her Neighbor To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
ivolt:

Are you illiterate?
Read the post again.

it is ur father that is an illiterate

read the headline.

Just because it is an uche doesnt mean it is not a lady. A female here is the killer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos / SARS Operatives Kill A Dog In Ekpoma, Edo During A Midnight Raid On Students / Hilarious Twitter Rections After EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.