Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

This Is The Sacrifice Kiss Daniel Made For His Music Career - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is The Sacrifice Kiss Daniel Made For His Music Career (744 Views)

Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help / Peter Okoye Shows His Music Studio / "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Sacrifice Kiss Daniel Made For His Music Career by Henrychiz(m): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
Woju singer, Kiss Daniel has definitely come a long way in the music industry.

With many awards in his kitty, his songs have also topped charts across Africa. However, there is something that the singer isn’t happy about.

He told Sunday Scoop, “I often say that dropping engineering for music is the greatest sacrifice I have ever made for my career.

That’s because I studied water engineering for five years and I graduated with a good result. Many of my mates that we left school together are doing very well now, and sometimes, I feel bad that I’m not practising the profession that I devoted a lot of time and effort to study.

If I was a practising engineer.....

READ MORE@ http://www.buzymindznews.com/2017/07/this-is-sacrifice-kiss-daniel-made-for.html

Re: This Is The Sacrifice Kiss Daniel Made For His Music Career by CyberGypsy(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
okay, next !!
Re: This Is The Sacrifice Kiss Daniel Made For His Music Career by rossyc(f): 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
ok
Re: This Is The Sacrifice Kiss Daniel Made For His Music Career by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
Henrychiz:
Woju singer, Kiss Daniel has definitely come a long way in the music industry.

With many awards in his kitty, his songs have also topped charts across Africa. However, there is something that the singer isn’t happy about.

He told Sunday Scoop, “I often say that dropping engineering for music is the greatest sacrifice I have ever made for my career.

That’s because I studied water engineering for five years and I graduated with a good result. Many of my mates that we left school together are doing very well now, and sometimes, I feel bad that I’m not practising the profession that I devoted a lot of time and effort to study.

If I was a practising engineer.....

READ MORE@ http://www.buzymindznews.com/2017/07/this-is-sacrifice-kiss-daniel-made-for.html

Talented and handsome dude

(1) (Reply)

9ice Says 'shashe' Means 'cutting Grass' And We Died!! / Nigerian Rapper, Lil Kesh In A Devastated Mood As Rihanna Unfollow Him On Insta / Ex-Beauty Queen, Afoma Fiona-Iredu Shares Cute Photos Of Her Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.