Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help (27931 Views)

Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly / Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" / 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:42am On Jun 26, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

The internet never forgets as Peter Okoye a.k.a. Mr P of the defunct Psquare exposed a fan who called his music wack after initially sliding into his DM back in 2017 to ask for financial assistance.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/06/peter-okoye-exposes-fan-who-is-asking-for-financial-assistance-after-calling-his-music-wack.html

Re: Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:42am On Jun 26, 2019
sad
Re: Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help by waleyp(m): 11:03am On Jun 26, 2019
i thought the date on the post was august 2017 this is 2019 na

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help by Brown14: 11:24am On Jun 26, 2019
the Psquare brothers are too stingy!!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help by Amuocha: 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
Na Cape Town be that grin
Re: Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help by DirtyGold: 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
Fake love everywhere... people are only loyal to their interest and feelings
Nonetheless, that someone likes a song you did one week ago doesn't mean that they must like your newest one if it is wack

What's tha business?

11 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
Busted!

You want to leech and troll at the same time. Who does that?
All these celebrities are sensitive to insults. After all, they are human beings too.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help by Suspect33(m): 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
the fan is right, ever since the split every of his song was a 'wack' back to back, Rudeboy still representing

*playing 'reason with me' *

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help by Neddstark: 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
But really why mix his wacky wacky song with that of the King of Pop. In his dreams he feels like MJ

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
This Peter is really petty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help by IgweBUIKE1(m): 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
he who live in a glass house don't throw stone

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help by Sirpaul(m): 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
9ja celebrity tueeeh
Re: Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help by Nelly21: 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
What Peter did is kind of wrong sha. The guy asked him for the money since 2017,two years ago. If Peter could ignore him for two years,he should keep on ignoring him,not ignore when he asks for money and respond when you are insulted. This action of his would have been justified if he actually gave the guy money

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help by swiperthefox: 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
Nothing to prove it is the same guy.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help by tstx(m): 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
Our celebrities really need to stop encouraging this online beggars
Re: Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help by moderatorr: 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
No love, cry only when babies die
Re: Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
He asked for your help since 2017, and u failed to respond to his message... and in 2019, The guy said ur songs is wack and you now remember that he ask for your help 2years ago............. Once again.... You are an Animal!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help by hannysur8(m): 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
And so
Re: Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
very useless set of people.bury her like the muslims. he wan use borrowed money take do fancy wedding. olofo

5 Likes

Too much begging on social media

undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help by tstx(m): 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
Brown14:

Online beggar spotted

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help by Anagha123: 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
Hypocrite everywhere, they only Like you when you have money and hate you when you refused to help them.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help by Realbelieveer(m): 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help by AllenSpencer: 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
Peter should have invited him over and use him for over-hype Juju

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help by blackslayer: 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
Brown14:

career beggars are the one who complain others are stingy! i call it frugal....

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help by Lexusgs430: 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
Dish served cold....... SM beggers have over flogged that concept..........

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help by Junkie1: 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
. undecided. JUST BECAUSE HE BEGGED YOU DOESN'T MEAN HE HAS TO YOUR MUSIC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help by Offpoint1: 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
Sorry, in kuvuki land we only know P-square... who's Peter Okeye? is he an astronaut or designer?

let me consult the Great One

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
I get that all the time. They don't like my post. Troll my post, curse me, call me all sorts of names only to see their email soliciting for funds.

Anyways, I always forgive them. In that way, they learn.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help by AllenSpencer: 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
Joromi12:
very useless set of people.bury her like the muslims. he wan use borrowed money take do fancy wedding. olofo

No mind the idiot!

He won borrow money bury corpse.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos / 'My Dad Was An Orphan, My Mother Born To A Single Mom In Calabar' - Banky W / Burna Boy Blasted By Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.