Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,357 members, 7,868,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Inflation Continues To Cool In June - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Inflation Continues To Cool In June (9512 Views)

Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Rises To 12.82% In July, As Food Prices Surge / Inflation Continues Upward Trend To 12.40% As Imported Food, Transport Cost Rise / Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inflation Continues To Cool In June by pagorino(m): 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
miqos02:
garri won't come down ,prepare for the worst because casava is being exported now
chai!!!! this is strong ooo
Re: Inflation Continues To Cool In June by Abfinest007(m): 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
cement fall on u for this lie
Re: Inflation Continues To Cool In June by holatin(m): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
DONSMITH123:

repent grin
from what to what
Re: Inflation Continues To Cool In June by IME1: 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
please who has a copy of the Bluebook uniform citation?
i need a copy urgently.
please reply if you do, to let me know how i can get it from you.
thanks.
Re: Inflation Continues To Cool In June by jiangchu: 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
holatin:
na increase in these goods pain my pass

postinor 2

fantasy condom, gold circle condom and fiesta condom

peanut burger - those company are son of the devil, 70 percent air and 30% peanut in the nylon and still dem still dey sell am 100 naira

brother fear God na 70 + 30=100 naira na. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Inflation Continues To Cool In June by holatin(m): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
jiangchu:

brother fear God na 70 + 30=100 naira na. grin grin grin grin grin

those people are bad, dey carry nylon put small peanut then dem carry am go vulcanizer to blow air, haha dats a devious attitude

1 Like

Re: Inflation Continues To Cool In June by jiangchu: 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
holatin:
those people are bad, dey carry nylon put small peanut then dem carry am go vulcanizer to blow air, haha dats a devious attitude
Re: Inflation Continues To Cool In June by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hollawayn05:
ALHAMDULILAI

Before typing this crap did you actually read details or you just saw headline and typed this?

How can Allah be praised for rising inflation?

Inflation actually got worse from the figures up there but of course you wouldn't even read to save your own life.

I dey vex for airheads like you gan angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation Continues To Cool In June by Hollawayn05(m): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Before typing this crap did you actually read details or you just saw headline and typed this?

How can Allah be praised for rising inflation?

Inflation actually got worse from the figures up there but of course you wouldn't even read to save your own life.

I dey vex for airheads like you gan angry

lol
ALHAMDULILAI
Re: Inflation Continues To Cool In June by holatin(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: Inflation Continues To Cool In June by room089: 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
You see why we can never get it right in this country, we have chosen the pathways of lies and falsehood in this country.

Inflation will always drop on the pages of the newspapers but in the markets, prices of goods keep sky-rocketing.
Re: Inflation Continues To Cool In June by GeneralOjukwu: 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
deepwater:

Report to the HQ at Allen Avenue, an old experienced bank officer would be assigned to you. I would be save one and get one free grin

grin.... if I catch you ehn !
Re: Inflation Continues To Cool In June by buffalowings: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
Deseo:
Keep on cooling.

End time soup cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Nigerian Banks Make Top 50 African Banks! / Ahmad, Lametek Get Presidential Nod As CBN Deputy Governors For Second Term / 7 Reasons Why Women Make Greater Entrepreneurs Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.