Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Commercial Bus Driver Assaults 2 Federal Road Safety Officials (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Commercial Bus Driver Assaults 2 Federal Road Safety Officials (Video) (20894 Views)

Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos / Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos / Bribe-seeking Policeman Assaults, Female AAUA Student, Handles Her Breast (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Bus Driver Assaults 2 Federal Road Safety Officials (Video) by hollywater: 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ebal:
VIDEO: Commercial Bus Driver Beats Two Road Safety Officials

http://www.ebalsblog.com/2017/07/video-commercial-bus-driver-beats-two.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLQ7Xa8tyF4&feature=youtu.be[/url]
When you call Nigeria a Zoo,some people will be running their mouth.
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Assaults 2 Federal Road Safety Officials (Video) by Captain1Nigeria(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
There is hunger in the Land most people are going through a lot of challenges in is days n u meet some set of human beings that are unprofessional in there work to cause more pain to u,u go stand dey smile as den dey harass u KO.
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Assaults 2 Federal Road Safety Officials (Video) by Leksidebolton(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2017

Re: Commercial Bus Driver Assaults 2 Federal Road Safety Officials (Video) by achieversbizpro(m): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
it is serious
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Assaults 2 Federal Road Safety Officials (Video) by victorazy(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
ZOO!!
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Assaults 2 Federal Road Safety Officials (Video) by haske7(f): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
Chai dis na one of the reasons yeebos dey call nigeria the Zoo!!!!!
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Assaults 2 Federal Road Safety Officials (Video) by Dare2Try(m): 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
The driver be Mayweather and funny enough our enforcement agency are lunatics can even kill a man because of fifty naira, well deserve kudos to the driver
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Assaults 2 Federal Road Safety Officials (Video) by Addicted2Women: 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
9jakohai:

Let me go after paying a fine for allegedly jumping a red light, ( Which I didn't, but then again...)

You didn't run a red light but they held you in custody till you paid (corruption )

Why are you sympathizing their beating ??
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Assaults 2 Federal Road Safety Officials (Video) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
grin shocked grin

With a uniform that looks like a shopping mall or bank security guard's uniform, armed with no guns nor ordinary baton, how do the FG think Nigerians will respect FRSC officials?

Some of them are as tiny as toothpick self.

Little wonder they don't get the deserved respect.

Nigerians don't respect any security/law enforcement agent that don't first appear scary on uniforms and worse of, unarmed!

Many folks even fear some bank security guards pass FRSC officials.

FG should pls, approve use of weapons for FRSC officials even if na ordinary kobobo. At least make them dey hold something for hand.

I just pity FRSC officials finally, cos many of them have really suffered lots of insult & physical assaults from insane road users especially some commercial drivers.

BTW, FRSC officials like corner settlement wey dey attractive sha.
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Assaults 2 Federal Road Safety Officials (Video) by Bobby808: 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
ApostleJSuleman:
That's more like assault, their response was professional, kudos to them, it will be one of them recording it. The guys offences done climb reach roof.
Nothing like climb there. People are just trying very very hard to survive. Timed are difficult for almost everybody. These martials should sometimes bear with people.
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Assaults 2 Federal Road Safety Officials (Video) by Bobby808: 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
deepwater:
I am impressed at the way the officers handled the angry man.
Pitiable, the man would go scot-free as we do not have a comprehensive data base of people in this country.

However, i still fear for the peace of this country, this video clip, amongst many others is an indicator to the negative poles of sanity and respect for law and order.

There exits only, a thin line between sanity and insanity, respect and disrespect, love and hate, etc etc...
One is safe to say that the frustration of an average jack in Nigeria is super saturated already, a little time more, if nothing is done, there would be a total clamp down on every instituted authority and power. The boldness and anger is there already, all that is needed is that little push from the perceived oppressor to the oppressed.

undecided

Perfect. I have said it two hours ago. We have not seen anything yet. What we are witnessing is an exact picture of a failed state. A failed state is a situation where only few people are living above averate, while the majority are dying or are alread dead but appears alive. It means the majority are completely hopeless, without direction and completely confused. What these classes do is to vent their anger on anything they can lay hands on. They fear no dead, fear no imprisonment hence we are expected to see what even an abnormal will not believe. Just mark some where, these two years left of the Buhari government, will only bring questions like why did we allow ourselves to degenrate to this unacceptable level? Are we all mad? etc we are all gone. A situation where people of the same party fights everyday and forget governance? Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Commercial Bus Driver Assaults 2 Federal Road Safety Officials (Video) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
Bobby808:
Nothing like climb there. People are just trying very very hard to survive. Timed are difficult for almost everybody. These martials should sometimes bear with people.
times are hard for everybody, you shouldn't because u are trying to meet ends meet put your life or the life of others at risk. That shouldn't be the mentality of a nation. Little wonder why we never progress
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Assaults 2 Federal Road Safety Officials (Video) by adeoba2008(m): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
ekensi01:
AM IN NEED OF AN ONLINE JOB.

PLEASE INFORM ME WHEN YOU GOT IT.

OR ANYTHING THAT CAN GET YOU MONEY AS LONG AS ITS ONLINE. AM READY

visit www.multipleincomegroup.com
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Assaults 2 Federal Road Safety Officials (Video) by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
These bloody kwehor! Ona go make senate give dem gun ooh!
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Assaults 2 Federal Road Safety Officials (Video) by emmydadave: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
deepwater:
I am impressed at the way the officers handled the angry man.
Pitiable, the man would go scot-free as we do not have a comprehensive data base of people in this country.

However, i still fear for the peace of this country, this video clip, amongst many others is an indicator to the negative poles of sanity and respect for law and order.

There exits only, a thin line between sanity and insanity, respect and disrespect, love and hate, etc etc...
One is safe to say that the frustration of an average jack in Nigeria is super saturated already, a little time more, if nothing is done, there would be a total clamp down on every instituted authority and power. The boldness and anger is there already, all that is needed is that little push from the perceived oppressor to the oppressed.

undecided

Oga u just the speak english...
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Assaults 2 Federal Road Safety Officials (Video) by armiee: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Assaults 2 Federal Road Safety Officials (Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
ekensi01:
AM IN NEED OF AN ONLINE JOB.

PLEASE INFORM ME WHEN YOU GOT IT.

OR ANYTHING THAT CAN GET YOU MONEY AS LONG AS ITS ONLINE. AM READY

contact me
me 08161333751

when u find one.

thanks in advance
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Assaults 2 Federal Road Safety Officials (Video) by Getintouch2004(m): 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
ajalawole:
We Need to start respecting road safety official in this country sha.............

Those people don't even respect themselves
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Assaults 2 Federal Road Safety Officials (Video) by Xkalaban(m): 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
Serves those heartless morons right. He shld have beat them to a 4uckin pulp. They deserve every bit of it. Kpom kwem!!!
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Assaults 2 Federal Road Safety Officials (Video) by osasnelson: 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
It is wrong. That guy should be charge to court.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable / IG To Dismiss F-SARS Men Who Check Bank Accounts / Soldiers Rescue Kidnapped Victims In Zamfara, Kebbi, Kastina And Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.