Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,532 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know (8160 Views)

10 Things You Didn't Know About Covenant University: World Universities Ranking / This Is The Difference Between Street, Avenue, Road You Probably Didn't Know / Amazing Words You Didn't Know Existed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by yellowbeauty(f): 10:34am On Jul 19, 2017
I'm scared now
Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by farem: 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
ZaraGift:

There is nothing like eternity because it's not a fact
WE ONLY DIE ONCE
FVCK JESUS AND GOD
It's your eternal choice. I have so many witnesses
Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by farem: 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
obinna58:

U gonna spend time with ur imaginary God, bro wake up religion z using ur mind

It's your eternal choice. I have so many witnesses
Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by farem: 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
ikbnice:
nd what if all you've been taught is fake, manly inventions. How'd you feel? I guess there won't be feelings too

There will be either of these after writing a very important examination :

1. Those who have over prepared for it -my camp

2. Those who found out they have Under or not prepared - your camp

Judge the two feelings and see the real losers taken into account of the eternal implications...

Thanks
Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by Coded484: 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
ShakurM:
We have beautiful deaths all over the world and they are liberating smiley
You actually think you are making sense
Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by ShakurM(m): 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Coded484:
You actually think you are making sense
How much do you know?
Re: 15 Strange And Scarry Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know by Coded484: 8:10am On Jul 30, 2017
ShakurM:
How much do you know?
that's my line of questioning. "How much do you know?"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Imformation You Must Know About Tofel And How To Pass Tofel At One Sitting / Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) / See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.