Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:01 PM

See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} (8165 Views)

Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS / Teacher Wears Bodysuit Showing Images Of Internal Organs To Teach Anatomy / How A Lamp Can View Its Base Brightly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by ashybabs(m): 6:11am On Dec 13, 2020
The Costa Rican “Glass Frog” has almost transparent skin enabling you to see its organ structure.

“The glassfrog’s liver and digestive tract have light-reflecting cell structures called iridophores, which could protect the frogs from getting internal sunburn”

Very cool!

2 Likes

Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by ahnie: 6:18am On Dec 13, 2020
if only our leaders and polithiefcians could be transparent like this frog....Naija for be amongst one of the best countries in the world.

My prayers come 2021 is for president buhari's brain to be transparent like this frog....insha Allah.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by MickzyDonald: 6:23am On Dec 13, 2020
Beautiful grin , I'll also second the person over me grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by Freestainworld(m): 6:23am On Dec 13, 2020
The frog is more transparent than Nigerian politicians.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by Goldp5988(f): 6:30am On Dec 13, 2020
Wonderfully wonderful

2 Likes

Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:33am On Dec 13, 2020
This is just so cute kiss

God na Baba.....

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by Juliusmomoh: 6:37am On Dec 13, 2020
Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by Lordjiggs09(m): 6:39am On Dec 13, 2020
A handiwork of a Supreme Deity, a God of endless possibilities, Jehovah is your name.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 13, 2020
awesome

1 Like

Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 13, 2020
The Dikeness of Chineke

3 Likes

Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by lazkizz(m): 6:47am On Dec 13, 2020
Tiv people go still Chop am with transparent pounded yam and hot egusi soup

3 Likes

Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by YoonSung74: 6:52am On Dec 13, 2020
Haaa I can't believe it.

1 Like

Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by illicit(m): 6:59am On Dec 13, 2020
Thank God say belle no be glass

gals for know say na garri we drink cum class....

(Choc Boiz)

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by Ahmad62(m): 7:00am On Dec 13, 2020
God is wonderful!

2 Likes

Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by Roon9(m): 7:01am On Dec 13, 2020
This is beautiful
Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by ashybabs(m): 7:09am On Dec 13, 2020
BLESSINGS. Real funny
illicit:
Thank God say belle no be glass

gals for know say na garri we drink cum class....

(Choc Boiz)

4 Likes

Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by GodWrites: 7:24am On Dec 13, 2020
Lordjiggs09:
A handiwork of a Supreme Deity, a God of endless possibilities, Jehovah is your name.

That's the work of evolution, not some mystical grey beard deity living in the clouds.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 13, 2020
[s]
post=97013405:

God na Baba.....
[/s]

Do you understand what the word cute means ?

Okay tell us what is cute about this ?

1 Like

Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by Shuzzi(m): 7:29am On Dec 13, 2020
So this people can't afford a proper hand model
That thumb is just.......sad
Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by grim33(m): 7:39am On Dec 13, 2020
Nature is wickedly beautiful
Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by Teena18(f): 7:47am On Dec 13, 2020
GodWrites:

That's the work of evolution, not some mystical grey beard deity living in the clouds.

No one ever said God had grey beards grin....just a product of our imagination because of his "age".
Evolution can't be so diverse and yet precise.... everything or species would have looked similar/the same, this diversity could have only been an unfathomable power.....God!

8 Likes

Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by DesChyko: 7:47am On Dec 13, 2020
ahnie:
if only our leaders and polithiefcians could be transparent like this frog.

Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by Teena18(f): 7:48am On Dec 13, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

Do you understand what the word cute means ?

Okay tell us what is cute about this ?

Cute to him, he spoke for himself.
Funnily, I also found it cute wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by Matheusmartin: 7:49am On Dec 13, 2020
ahnie:
if only our leaders and polithiefcians could be transparent like this frog....Naija for be amongst one of the best countries in the world.

My prayers come 2021 is for president buhari's brain to be transparent like this frog....insha Allah.
If prayers work, your Nigeria would have been the best place in the world...

2 Likes

Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by GodWrites: 7:50am On Dec 13, 2020
Teena18:

No one ever said God had grey beards grin....just a product of our imagination because of his "age".
Evolution can't be so diverse and yet precise.... everything or species would have looked similar/the same, this diversity could have only been an unfathomable power.....God!

What's your definition of diverse and precision?

Do you know what evolution even is?

Are you okay?

Why am I even wasting my time? A country that has more churches than school, coupled with ASUU strike.

What do I except?

Smh

3 Likes

Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 13, 2020
Teena18:

grin
He doesn't know what cute is

But you.... I can take your word it
Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by Eriggs: 8:01am On Dec 13, 2020
Teena18:

Teena18:

You even have time replying Nairaland kids and trolls sha.
Next time, Not everyone you respond to their post here.
The boy u quoted missed his morning medication today, he's only creating nuisances everywhere on nairaland this morning
Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by KvnGBaNks: 8:24am On Dec 13, 2020
Looks beautiful...God is wonderful

2 Likes

Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 13, 2020
Well guys, welcome to Nairaland...

As you can see from some of the comments above me, it is the headquarters of the dumbest comments on the cyberspace.

@Topic OP, the Glass Frog is not the only animal on Earth with a transparent skin, body, whatever.

A lot of marine organisms are actually transparent.

Have you ever heard of the Moon Jellyfish for instance?

1 Like

Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by muller101(m): 8:47am On Dec 13, 2020
post=97013405:

God na Baba.....
Will you keep shut. You see that ban? You are sure going to taste another round
Re: See The Only Animal With Skin So Transparent You Can View D' Organs {LIVE PHOTO} by chieveboy(m): 8:48am On Dec 13, 2020
Most animals in black water are transparent

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigeria Borrow Money Whereby They Can Prints More Money. / JAMB: Understanding Ojerinde's Innovative Leadership / Must Read: The Truth About Eksu School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.