Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Why I Started Gifty Dot Com - Scammers On The Run - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why I Started Gifty Dot Com - Scammers On The Run (352 Views)

People Called Me Crazy When I Started Whispering Palms —prof Pearse / Tara Fela-Durotoye: I Started Makeup Business With N15,000 / "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Started Gifty Dot Com - Scammers On The Run by kcmaria: 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
I started gifty.com after I discovered that lots of scammers have taken on selling ghost cars on the internet. These Nigerian boys have really spoiled the market for lots of car dealers. You can imagine, someone will post a car for sale at the Lagos Island or mainland, you call the person, the person takes you to the place, shows you the car and you feel everything is alright, the next thing you are being asked to make payment. You make payment, and expect the person to bring out the car for you and what comes next is the shock that you can no longer see this person. The person has vanished! This kind of nonsense has made the market a lot more difficult for us sellers. So I started Gifty.com for the sale of verified cars alone. I believe it will make a lot of difference in the way we sell and buy cars now in Nigeria. Below are screen shots from Gifty.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Venture Into A Legitimate And A Lucrative Business / Who sells Cement? / I-TUNES Deal!!!...the Certified Giftcards Buyer Is Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.