Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Will You Board This Private Jet That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Board This Private Jet That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja? (785 Views)

Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To A Private Jet / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Board This Private Jet That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja? by EmagNig(m): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
To travel on this private jet from lagos to Abuja, it will cost a whopping N27,000,000. Isn't that too expensive.

And we are very certain some Nigerians will patronise this even as the country's economy is snot smiling

Will you board this jet, even if you have the money?

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/will-you-board-this-jet-that-cost-n27.html

lalasticlala

Re: Will You Board This Private Jet That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja? by adonbilivit: 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
I be Evans? Abi I be like who federal government give oil well?
Re: Will You Board This Private Jet That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja? by falconey(m): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yes if i were a naija senator or local government chairman.
Re: Will You Board This Private Jet That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja? by Arexit: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
if e fall, i go die?
Re: Will You Board This Private Jet That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja? by heed101(m): 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
No sane person will try that, how many minutes journey?
Re: Will You Board This Private Jet That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja? by HelenBee(f): 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
Even if I have all the money in this world,I won't. 27 milla??

1 Like

Re: Will You Board This Private Jet That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja? by 7footre(m): 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
HelenBee:
Even if I have all the money in this world,I won't. 27 milla??

Why rent when you can aspire to buy?

Billionaire ambition

1 Like

Re: Will You Board This Private Jet That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja? by HelenBee(f): 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
7footre:

Why rent when you can aspire to buy?

Billionaire ambition
Well..yeah. And that money can be channeled into something fruitful.

1 Like

Re: Will You Board This Private Jet That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja? by 7footre(m): 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
HelenBee:
Well..yeah. And that money can be channeled into something fruitful.

A P.J is a fruitful venture too
Re: Will You Board This Private Jet That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja? by HelenBee(f): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
7footre:

A P.J is a fruitful venture too
And what's P.J?

1 Like

Re: Will You Board This Private Jet That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja? by 7footre(m): 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
HelenBee:
And what's P.J?

Private jet

(1) (Reply)

Only Ibadan Lady / 6 Ways You Cheat On Your Partner Without Sleeping With Someone Else / Kenny Badmus Shares Lovely Pictures With His Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.