Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms (26821 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced / NYSC 2017 Call-Up Letter Updates / Official NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream II Mobilization Time Table Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by Welcomme: 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NYSC should be scrapped.
70% of the Hausas are left to serve in their place.
While the Igbos are sent to the North to be slaughtered.

NYSC should be scrapped.
It doesn't foster unity,
It doesn't create skills,
The corpers aren't paid promptly and regularly
It is not working!!!

NYSC should be scrapped
It's just a waste of one year!

We don't want unity...we want sovereignty.
If only Southerners could boycott the NYSC.
No doubt about this...Hausas don't go to south to serve. In fact 95% of northerners served/serve in the north. My class is a case study. 99% of my classmates that are northerners served in the north. The few that were posted to south all redeployed back to north after camping...I finished from A.B.U Zaria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by Welcomme: 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
Welcomme:
No doubt about this...Hausas don't go to south to serve. In fact 95% of northerners served/serve in the north. My class is a case study. 99% of my classmates that are northerners served in the north. The few that were posted to south all redeployed back to north after camping...I finished from A.B.U Zaria.
Oshe11, I never knew some one has noticed that too. I thought it was only me..Only 2 of my northern coursemates that we finished together served in the south (south east, west and south south inclusive). The rest were posted or redeployed back to the north... Bro, the truth is, the southerners are the one truly doing NYSC.
Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by Sleyanya1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
Na WA ooo...

And I'm patiently waiting for Batch B.

#Sips coffee
Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by LaExpert: 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
Batch B 2017 should just expect to go to camp in January, 2018. There's no hope for this year.
Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by oshe11: 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
Welcomme:
Oshe11, I never knew some one has noticed that too. I thought it was only me..Only 2 of my northern coursemates that we finished together served in the south (south east, west and south south inclusive). The rest were posted or redeployed back to the north... Bro, the truth is, the southerners are the one truly doing NYSC.

Thats jst the painful truth!

For my ppa we gt abt 40 ABU students out of 50 corpers...

Bro even our Boss communicates most times wen we go site with Hausa.....
Jst imagine the rubbish
Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by Jaynom(m): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
yeeshanana:
Batch A Stream 2 people.... Where art thou?
You want to dash us money?
Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by Welcomme: 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
oshe11:

Thats jst the painful truth!

For my ppa we gt abt 40 ABU students out of 50...

Bro even our Boss communicates most times wen we go site with Hausa.....
Jst imagine the rubbish
Bro that is the status quo ooo..May God help us..They don cheat we Southerners finish for this country..
Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by OLUWASEUNOJS(m): 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
watch out for Camp opening after the RCCG convention. ..............
Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by opethom(m): 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
veekid:
Opethom! Where you mumu Dey?
ptchew news wan Don expire
Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by leo047: 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Enjoying my service like mad.... How I wish they can add my 3months,
Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by yeeshanana(f): 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
Jaynom:
You want to dash us money?

Calling y'all out to come and read what NYSC has 4 u
Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
ProfEinstein:
Very useless scheme , I still maintain that this NYSC be scrapped as the aim of unity has been defeated since afonjas don't want to come to IPOB state and my IBO brothers don't want anything to do with ofe mmanu people . Government should please scrap this shiit and stop wasting people's time embarassed

Scrape NYSC, i agree as well, it will totally screw up my plans & work
Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
Welcomme:

You know, you are also free to redeploy as well woh, nobody is forcing you to serve for north grin
Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by Welcomme: 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
Jiang:

You know, you are also free to redeploy as well woh, nobody is forcing you to serve for north grin
To redeploy out of the north is difficult..But those redeploying out of north is very easy... But why is it so? That is to tell you that the southerners are the one truly doing NYSC. I served in the core both but I am from the south. I never tried to redeploy even though where I was given wasn't favourable but I ThankGod for everything.
Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by pele1988: 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
since January I deh my house deh nysc make them come beat me, I deh shop their nonsense 19800 every month
Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by Yazedo(m): 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
oshe11:
THIS STATEMENT IS TRUE.....

DNT THINK ITS STUPID because IT IS COMING FROM NWAAMAIKPE.....

80% OF NORTHERNERS THAT STUDIED IN ABU ARE POSTED BACK TO KADUNA(Dino cn testify) WHILE 90% NORTHERNERS SERVE IN THE NORTH......

99% OF THE REMAINING 10% ARE REDEPLOYED BACK TO THE NORTH....

WHILE THE REMAINING ONE PERCENT CHOSE NOT TO REDEPLOY OR DIDNT HONOUR THE SERVICE....

THIS IS TRULY APPALING COS THE SOUTHERNERS ARE EXPOSED TO DANGERS AND ALL FORMS OF BIGOTRY AND NEPOTISM....

IMAGINE GOING TO SITE AND UR SUPERVISOR IS BUSY USING HAUSA TO EXPLAIN THINGS TO FELLOW NORTHERN CORP MEMBERS AND U ARE LEFT OUT.....

TOO MUCH FRIVOLITIES MEHN.....

IF I HAD MY WAY EHN........

LEMME STOP HERE, GOD DEY!!!

I beg to differ. The truth is that the south is not as accomodating and hospitable as the north is. The way corpers from the southern part of the country go about their activities freely without any fear is entirely different from what norhern corpers experience while serving in the south. And because of this they work their way to be kept in one of the northern states where they feel safer. We all know that the north is not as hostile as the sounthern part of the country.

1 Like

Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by Jaynom(m): 12:09am On Jul 18, 2017
yeeshanana:

Calling y'all out to come and read what NYSC has 4 u
Awww thank you. You're far too kind kiss
Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by oshe11: 12:10am On Jul 18, 2017
Yazedo:

I beg to differ. The truth is that the south is not as accomodating and hospitable as the north is. The way corpers from the southern part of the country go about their activities freely without any fear is entirely different from what norhern corpers experience while serving in the south. And because of this they work their way to be kept in one of the northern states where they feel safer. We all know that the north is not as hostile as the sounthern part of the country.

Are U frm d Northe

Av U served in the south/north b4

I av a frnd dat sed she wud neva go to d south in her life...

My tots abt Northerners r gettin worse each day....

How many Northern corp members av bn killed in d South

Once again.....

ARE U FRM THE NORTH

AV U SERVED BEFORE

1 Like

Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by Finestme1: 12:23am On Jul 18, 2017
Piiko:
When is the batch A stream 2 going to be sef, my bae is participating I need to throw her money before all these 19800 boys use sense and corner her

no worry no be 19800 boys Go look her side
Na mammy boys we de fetch water go
Give her beta la Po Po
Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by Juliearth(f): 5:41am On Jul 18, 2017
Yarnvibes:
​The NYSC Management today made a public statement as regard the 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 PCM orientation course.

The statement reads:

The NYSC Management wishes to inform Prospective Corps Members that preparation for the conduct of the 2017 Batch ‘A’ (Stream II) Orientation Course is at advanced stage.

Management appreciates your sense of patriotism as demonstrated in your eagerness to join other compatriots in national service.

While we enjoin you to sustain the patience shown so far, we wish to assure that the Orientation Course will commence in no distant time.

This statement supersedes any other information being circulated regarding the date for the commencement of the 2017 Batch ‘A’ (Stream II) Orientation Course.

Prospective Corps Members are to watch out for announcement of the commencement date through the following online communication platforms:

Facebook page: www.facebook.com/officialnysc

Twitter handle: www.twitter.com/nysc_ng

Source: http://fabinfos.com/latest-official-information-nysc-2017-batch-stream-2-pcms/

This scheme is like a salt that has lost its taste. I suggest that it be remodelled into a skills acquisition training/entrepreneural empowerment,which should last for some months. At the end of such training, business proposals should be drafted by the corps members and if convincing enough,such businesses should be funded. Note that this training should be carried out in the state of choice of the corps members.
Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by blackboizteam: 6:41am On Jul 18, 2017
dis nysc f a thing s to b scrapped.... its not helping at all
Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by Awaja(m): 7:14am On Jul 18, 2017
The wait is long overdue, am not waiting again, I will be heading to camp while checking on updates

1 Like

Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by harbjar(m): 7:30am On Jul 18, 2017
yeeshanana:
Batch A Stream 2 people.... Where art thou?
we dey here ooo.... how u dey na... fellow home sitter
Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by EBUBECHISOM(m): 7:32am On Jul 18, 2017
Awaja:
The wait is long overdue, am not waiting again, I will be heading to camp while checking on updates

Hmmmm.. U dey vex oooo. Just calm down okay
Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 18, 2017
Are we still talking about batch A in July? Well, its all about the nomenclature.
Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by Awaja(m): 8:05am On Jul 18, 2017
EBUBECHISOM:

Hmmmm.. U dey vex oooo. Just calm down okay
Am simply tired
Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by pawesome(m): 10:37am On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NYSC should be scrapped.
70% of the Hausas are left to serve in their place.
While the Igbos are sent to the North to be slaughtered.

NYSC should be scrapped.
It doesn't foster unity,
It doesn't create skills,
The corpers aren't paid promptly and regularly
It is not working!!!

NYSC should be scrapped
It's just a waste of one year!

We don't want unity...we want sovereignty.
If only Southerners could boycott the NYSC.
Sense...sense...sense...e no common...so na only igbos d go north n na only dem.northerners d slaughter....wehdone...2017 is runnin out o...get sense
Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by OLUWASEUNOJS(m): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2017
oshe11:
pls Batch B shud pass out by sept b4 the october deadline oooo

I DON TIRE FOR SERVICE grin

I pray so, because .me wan leave, we don .try, serving our father land; Let another hot blood come in.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corper Kidnapped In Rivers State Rescued (Photos) / 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper / How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.