Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms (26817 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced / NYSC 2017 Call-Up Letter Updates / Official NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream II Mobilization Time Table Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by dlordy100: 11:52am On Jul 18, 2017
left to me I Dnt Wnt to serve naija again.... they shud stop frustratin ppl ad kipin us stranded... for how long do we stay at home waiting for mobilization that is not forth coming.... when u can't even get work without Nysc certificate
Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by Airoflaw(m): 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
nysc and shit

Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by Doyin400l(m): 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
Corpers Wee.. Do your Nysc medical fitness certificate with 3k..very important to have before going to camp. Holla me on 08159127748.. U can also chat me up.
Serious minded pcm only.
Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by arcahmad(m): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
NYSC should be scrapped. 70% of the Hausas are left to serve in their place. While the Igbos are sent to the North to be slaughtered.
NYSC should be scrapped. It doesn't foster unity, It doesn't create skills, The corpers aren't paid promptly and regularly It is not working!!!
NYSC should be scrapped It's just a waste of one year!
We don't want unity...we want sovereignty. If only Southerners could boycott the NYSC.
Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by arcahmad(m): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NYSC should be scrapped.
70% of the Hausas are left to serve in their place.
While the Igbos are sent to the North to be slaughtered.

NYSC should be scrapped.
It doesn't foster unity,
It doesn't create skills,
The corpers aren't paid promptly and regularly
It is not working!!!

NYSC should be scrapped
It's just a waste of one year!

We don't want unity...we want sovereignty.
If only Southerners could boycott the NYSC.
u ar blindfolded by ethnic and religious sentiment. U ar talking out of ur selfish mind, and l dnt believe u have ever being to north. U ar among those people misleading ur fellow southerners to take north as something else. Ask those that served in the north they will tell u that they are more comfortable living in the north than south Because we take them ask brothers. I am a fellnw PCM from Katsina to be precise willing to serve in the south.
Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by Yazedo(m): 8:19am On Jul 19, 2017
oshe11:

Are U frm d Northe

Av U served in the south/north b4

I av a frnd dat sed she wud neva go to d south in her life...

My tots abt Northerners r gettin worse each day....

How many Northern corp members av bn killed in d South

Once again.....

ARE U FRM THE NORTH

AV U SERVED BEFORE

Yeah am from d north...am abt to serve...this stream 2. And i wouldnt mind serving in the south.

My analysis is comparative not one sided.

What am saying is that Southern corpers find it easier to settle in the north. Most northern corpers complain of hostile environments when posted to the south.
Re: Latest Official Information For NYSC 2017 BATCH A Stream 2 Pcms by oshe11: 8:58am On Jul 19, 2017
Yazedo:

Yeah am from d north...am abt to serve...this stream 2. And i wouldnt mind serving in the south.

My analysis is comparative not one sided.

What am saying is that Southern corpers find it easier to settle in the north. Most northern corpers complain of hostile environments when posted to the south.

I get U bt the truth is.....
They dnt wanna serve there ntin abt being hostile.....
We av places whr Northerners resides back home....
I even av some as frnds, no ill treatment towards dem(nobodi gt time to do dat)
Its abt the moni bak here...

Bt here in the North d discrimination is dere for all to see n threat to life as well...

TRUTH IS MOST NORTHERNERS ARE ONLY AFRAID COS OF REPRISAL FROM SOUTHERNERS BASED ON WAT THEIR NORTHERN BROTHERS DOES/WILL DO TO SOUTHERNERS LIVING IN THE NORTHERN PART OF THE COUNTRY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corper Kidnapped In Rivers State Rescued (Photos) / 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper / How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.