Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Is It Me Or Its Just What Ladies Have Turned To Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Me Or Its Just What Ladies Have Turned To Now? (720 Views)

What Ladies Think Guys Like(photo) / Just Imagine What Some Ladies Have Turned Into (snapshot) / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Me Or Its Just What Ladies Have Turned To Now? by richpitt(m): 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2010
Lately, i have noticed something about me thinking, i dnt know y or prolly its because i have fallen one too many times for pranks like that. the thing is that whenever a lady asks money from me, the first thing that comes to mind is that ITS A SCAM and my defensive mechanism starts working 100%, I noticed this when even own my lil cuzzi sent me a txt msg claiming her phone is bad and she needs to change it, the first that came to mind was she is trying to scam me, she they OSU n she must have gotten the news that I jst changed phone for ma lil sis,

Cud she be trying to scam me or na me they over react?? Please helep me o
Re: Is It Me Or Its Just What Ladies Have Turned To Now? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2010
What da??
Re: Is It Me Or Its Just What Ladies Have Turned To Now? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2010
Even your own family? Geez!
Re: Is It Me Or Its Just What Ladies Have Turned To Now? by Tonyet1(m): 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2010
There is this adage that says "person weh nail chuk for leg, next time if him c pin im go jump up", your mind has become a victim of delusion.
Re: Is It Me Or Its Just What Ladies Have Turned To Now? by smooooooth: 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2010
i dnt blame u, women sometimes take advantage of ur generousity, thinking u a mugu! have this sexy neighbour thats a single parent, used to her out one tme, till i got bored, and she thinks i'm still tripping and wil find any opportunity to come over in her sexy bump shorts to ask me for money often, and i give it cos i know she and her daughter needs it, not cos i am tripping,but she thinks i am hooked on her, not knowing i aint even feeling her any more, just being my generous self, and no matter how she thinks me a mugu, i aint gonna stop being my generous self.

1 Like

Re: Is It Me Or Its Just What Ladies Have Turned To Now? by otokx(m): 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2010
Its not only you because too many times it all boils down to the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Is It Me Or Its Just What Ladies Have Turned To Now? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2010
No its just you, you are just a stingy, tight-fisted moofooker grin
Re: Is It Me Or Its Just What Ladies Have Turned To Now? by ayettymama(f): 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2010
lol
but its tru- they are scammers and always want money i dont get it
its not just women!! monkeys
everyone does it in that country
what is it?? is it something in the water
that makes them like beggin??
Re: Is It Me Or Its Just What Ladies Have Turned To Now? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2010
Okay, another whining cheapskate . . what else is new? undecided
Re: Is It Me Or Its Just What Ladies Have Turned To Now? by ayettymama(f): 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2010
^^ i wonder

i didnt even read the post properly!

hes complainin abt women again
Re: Is It Me Or Its Just What Ladies Have Turned To Now? by Pharoh: 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2010
Start by doing 20 percent of what is asked for and say no sometimes, your mind has been corrupted and you are right to think so but not every scenario is a scam. Just try to investigate and judge from the facts in front of you.

Family members now scam the bread winners God has provided for the and it is not only the ladies ooo we are all involved. Most people do that provided the Nigerian factor is in place. Maybe you should teach them how to fish and not catching the fish for them all the time, it will surely help you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Me Or Its Just What Ladies Have Turned To Now? by vfocus(f): 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2010
Not all girls like to take advantage, i read here it seems they are saying its nigerians, but i wouldn't limit it to Nigeria either, lol.

1 Like

Re: Is It Me Or Its Just What Ladies Have Turned To Now? by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 10, 2010
Gurl love free things,and they don't want to give anything in return.simple

1 Like

Re: Is It Me Or Its Just What Ladies Have Turned To Now? by r231(m): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2010
mon1881:

Gurl love free things,and they don't want to give anything in return.simple

dammmm

what kind of girls have you been rolling with cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Real Love / Dating A Married Man Or Woman / Wedding Iv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.