Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened (70440 Views)

Uncle Heard I Now Fix Ford And This Happened / Man Forgets Where He Parks His Car - Then Finds It 20 Years Later / SHOCKING German Man Forgets Where He Parks His Car –then Finds It 20 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by Ironlion1(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
aanexplus:
Look like Photoshop... Ha ha

Tortoise sperm fall on you. Appreciate the hand work of God once in your life.
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by sistaj: 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
waawu what a testimony.a picture truly speaks a thousand words but this particular one spoke a million.Thank God for his protection
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by onward4life(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
kennygee:
That picture looks photoshopped.

No its actually photocopy to me!
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by SIRWILLIAMS7: 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
awesomely awesome God
Thank you for defeating the devil and saving their lives
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by dipznano: 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Video or idonbelif it undecided
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
Pure Photoshop and Lala don already put am for front-page. shocked

So it's true eeh. grin
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
Thank God for her life God is good all the time
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by hotspec(m): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
aanexplus:
real photoshop. but na lala cos am

1 Like

Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hmmmm...... it was God's protection cos it would have succeeded entering inside the car.

Still wondering why will this snake choose to make that kind of attack.
Any strong headed demon for my life na so dem go take find there bus/stop in Jesus Name (Amen).

1 Like

Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by eaglechild: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
Where is the snake's reflection on the car door?
I can see the grass but not the snake
Photoshop.

1 Like

Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by Amadaz(m): 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
coolesmile:
Alhamdulilah. Thank you Jesus.
you be muslim or christain?
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
Uncle lala right now

Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by tit(f): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
nextprince:

Okay, now, just imagine what the husband was joking with, what the hell is wrong with human beings?

he started laughing and saying if snake hears sounds it runs away not to talk of a car whose noise is louder than that of a human

all snakes but the mamba would run away.
the mamba has been known to attack unprovoked.
it can come out from the bush and strike a person on the footpath.

1 Like

Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by sekem: 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
aanexplus:

Na total fotoshop be dat na

But as long as there is snake in it, Mr. Lalasticlala will always be deceived

1 Like

Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
SirJeffry:
Pure Photoshop and Lala don already put am for front-page. shocked

So it's true eeh. grin

It's true my dear, lalascticlala's penchant for venomous reptiles is undisputed.
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by bizzibodi(m): 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
1.That dnt look like a real snake.
2.how comes the snake ddnt flee when d car zoom to that spot
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by nextprince: 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
tit:

all snakes but the mamba would run away.
the mamba has been known to attack unprovoked.
it can come out from the bush and strike a person on the footpath.

To be on the safe side, it is better to assume all snakes are dangerous and they all attack.
Or will the snake be waiting for you to identify I if is a mamba or python before taking any "necessary" action?
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by klassykute(m): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
Jfrankination:
same thing happened to me in February, opened the front door snake wan fly enta house, i bang d door d head hook..i flog am like thief dat dat
lwkmd

Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by Chandeliers: 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
Haba fear God Na...wt this poor Photoshop self

Captivating story tho

undecided
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by mrstheo(f): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
Blood of JESUS!!! It is only God that can do this
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by Notatribalist(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
nextprince:
Very lucky woman she is. If not for her well directed instincts, na another story we for dey hear now.
And someone will be talking about preserving snakes, they have lives to live, they don't attack man bla bla bla, just because they want to form civilised, absolute nonsense. How do you handle death with kids gloves?

Okay, now, just imagine what the husband was joking with, what the hell is wrong with human beings?

he started laughing and saying if snake hears sounds it runs away not to talk of a car whose noise is louder than that of a human
don't mind does civilization formers.the reason they are quick to attack anyone that kills snake beats my imagination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by kechywillz(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
This may be an attack
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by AlanSugar(m): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
aanexplus:

I tae you. The snake foto and the story are photoshopped.

1 Like

Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by jaychubi: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A lady is filled with thanks to God after her horrifying encounter with a snake while returning from work with her husband in his car. The woman whose baby was in the back seat - revealed that when she wanted to come out from the vehicle, she saw a big black snake waiting for her on the ground. Out of her instinct, the lady quickly closed the door just when the snake wanted to enter the vehicle as she smashed the reptile to death.... Read her words below;

On that faithful evening, le boo came to carry me from my place of work, it was few minutes past 5pm. I sat at the front seat just beside him, while my baby was sleeping peacefully at the back. We gisted on our way, laughed, chop suya based on logistics all the way. Eventually we drive reach house, make I open door come down from motor. Na long hissing I hear, I decide to take another look before dropping my leg which was by this time suspended on air. My sisters lo and behold na big black snake I see, set and ready to attack.

The way I take draw my leg put back inside motor na only God fit explain am. Omo! My head was spinning fast as I quickly drag the handle of the motor make I close the door, the snake see me o, e know wetin I wan do o, na so e raise body spear come meet me inside motor. But my God who is faster than the fastest snake helped me lock the door just before it could enter the car.

I was shouting and telling hubby to drive back that there is a snake and the snake spear towards me inside the car but my hubby who takes everything as a joke thought I was joking, he started laughing and saying if snake hears sounds it runs away not to talk of a car whose noise is louder than that of a human and that even if it does not run that snake does not pursue someone inside car that what did I do wrong that snake would spear to come and meet me. Eventually he turned around to my direction to see if there was anything there and then he screamed.

"Baby it's there o, don't open your door o" come see me inside the motor, I Donn jump go back seat, carry my baby pass my husband side fly commot for the motor. Little did I know that the devil had already been defeated. When the snake speared to me inside the car, it succeeded in entering with its ugly head but when I locked the door I also succeeded in closing its head in between.

So it's head was inside with its mouth wide opened ready to bite while it's body was outside. God had killed it for me. Everyday I still celebrate my God who did this miracle for me........

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/lady-encounters-snake-coming-husbands-car-happened.html

Story didn't add up except d snake was sent

There is no way a snake will hear d sound of a vehicle and still remain there, only an idi.OT will believe this story

1 Like

Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by peterbello(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
aanexplus:

Terrible photoshop. Bloggers ehn.

1 Like

Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by Austin4lif: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
Photoshop and she is the elder sister of biafraexposed. Lie lie people
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by Austin234(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
Good testimony.

Even those who doesn't know what photoshop is will be shouting photoshop upandan
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by IYANGBALI: 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
I suspect that woman living opposite your house
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by IYANGBALI: 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
Austin234:
Good testimony.

Even those who doesn't know what photoshop is will be shouting photoshop upandan
na photo chop jo

1 Like

Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
Damn!
Snake in the monkey shadow.
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by fowosh: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
grayht:
zoom the pics and look toward the center of the snake
I knw.....I was trying to say d same . ..d fellow who did dat is a quack
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by fowosh: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
grayht:
zoom the pics and look toward the center of the snake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Does Burst Silencer/exhaust Affect Fuel Consumption? / Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) / Corolla Or Camry: Which Should I buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.